• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Milliepie ~ DISign thread part 2 ~ *Please read 1st post updated 2/28/2011*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure if this is possible but I wanted to get someone's opinion on it.

My cousin's daughter is dancing in Disney World this June with her dancing school and we wanted to make shirts that had to do with what they were doing. However, it would require a highly personalized design. I was wondering how I would go about creating it.

We wanted to have Cinderella's Castle in the background with a yellow brick road leading up to it with maybe ruby slippers and we wanted it to say: "Ease on Down to Disney"

Do you make housekeeping envelopes, or know who does. I did a search on here, but came up empty. We used them on our last trip, and it was so nice to just pull one out each day. We are staying a Port Orleans for 4 nights. they do not have to be all resort specific. I hope you can help me. Thanks. Connie

Hi Milliepie

I have a few ;) requests, we are not leaving until March 22 so I hope this gives you enough time, it would be greatly appreciated and I know the kids will love them.
1) cruiseglobemickeyhandwonder- March 27-April 3, 2011
2) cruiseglobemickeyhandmagic- January 10-17,2004
3) birthdayhatmh - Happy 9th Birthday Kennedy
- Happy Birthday Mom
4) birthdayhatmh2-Happy 12th Birthday Nick
-Happy Birthday Dad
5) Ready for Wonder March 27-April 3 2011 - Nick and Kennedy
-Daniel, Parker and Ryleigh
6) mickeyminnieportholesunsetblank - Halwa Vacation 2011
7) Sunsetwonder- March 27-April 3 2011 Kevin, Colleen, Nick and Kennedy -the names can be either in the sky or on the bottom
8) sunsetmagic- January 10-17 2004 - same names as above
9) mexicanreviera7nitemh- March 2011
10)Magiceasternmh- January 2004
11) mmdddeckbeach-Disney Wonder March 2011 Kevin,Colleen, Nick and Kennedy
12) 5 beach chairs - March 2011 Chad, Krista, Daniel, Parker, Ryleigh
13) 4deckoceanmmdd-Disney Wonder 2011 Kevin, Colleen, Nick and Kennedy
14) dclmh - Kennedy , Kevin, Colleen-
15) castawaycay 2011- with the towels - can you change the date to 2004 and add Kevin, Colleen, Nick and Kennedy to towels.
16)familyof4 people - Our Family Vacation Disney Wonder/San Diego March 2011

Thanks so much again and I do understand I will have to wait a bit as my list is long :) but it was soo hard to choose only a few ;)

HI Milliepie

I am just wondering if you are getting to close to this post #2888? we are leaving a few days earlier in March so would like to have them to get them all ready:) If it works better to cut the list, the "really would like to haves" :love: are #1,3,4,5,11,12,13,14,16.
Thanks so much again for doing these for all of us Mickeyheads;)

If you dont mind I would greatly appreciate if you could go ahead and post what is done that way I can go ahead and get them printed off and ready for the cruise! And I will keep checking back for the name fills!! Thank you soooo much!! :o)

Would it be possible to get the pirate disney name fill for Michelle?

then after looking at your DISigns i have a question; i LOVE the believe DISign

but i am doing a June cruise do you or could you remove the Christmas (Santa and Red Tink) & Believe- and put "Dream" in place of Believe and a regular tink or a sorcerer mickey in her place, or leave Believe and leave out Christmas and add "Disney Dream 2011"

Thank you for all you do-I love your DISigns!
Vashti

P.S. i have been able to use your blanks with the help of the amazing information on this board to personalize a few, i will post some pictures when i get everything done ;) Again Thank you!!

If you dont mind I would greatly appreciate if you could go ahead and post what is done that way I can go ahead and get them printed off and ready for the cruise! And I will keep checking back for the name fills!! Thank you soooo much!! :o)

No problem. I hope I got them all. Let me know if I missed any. :)

then after looking at your DISigns i have a question; i LOVE the believe DISign

but i am doing a June cruise do you or could you remove the Christmas (Santa and Red Tink) & Believe- and put "Dream" in place of Believe and a regular tink or a sorcerer mickey in her place, or leave Believe and leave out Christmas and add "Disney Dream 2011"

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

I totally would love this design and your requests would work perfectly for our family also. I would love this one also Milliepie!

Okay ... I hope I'm doing this right! I too am a newbie and obviously not the only one making last minute requests (sorry :confused3)! My family leaves on 3/12 for our trip to Disney and I am hoping to make us all some t-shirts. Here is what I am interested in:

pinkplaidmh.jpg with Hope / 2011
tiedemh4.pgn with Faith / 2011
Chicago White Sox with Joel / 2011
Chicago Bears with Gregg / 2011
firework.png with Chas / 2011

Let me know if this is all feasible. I can't believe you don't get paid for all this work you are doing!!!! It is a tremendous blessing to all those who get to benefit! I totally understand if I have not given you enough notice, please just let me know.

Milliepie your work is wonderful. We are leaving March 31 and during our trip my boys are doing the Albatross Pirate Cruise and we are celebrating our 11year anniversary:hug. I have a few requests:

I need a Pirate Mickey head for boys, i am not picky:
Braeden in one and Jaxson in the other. Also can you do those same names with the pirate Mickey fill.

I also need the Celebrating 11 years with the small Mickey heads. Our names are Craig and Angie.

I hope you understand which ones I am describing. Thanks again.

Millie this is great thanks for the quick reply. You are really on top of things. Keep up the great work and thanks again.

Could I possibly have a Cruisin' Disney Wonder Life Preserver March 13th-March 20.

Also do you think I could have four beach chair signs...
One with four chairs with names Janna, Jeff, Brandtley, Braxton
One with two chairs that say GG and Papa
One with two chairs that say Brayden and Michelle
One with three chairs that say Shannon, Taylor, and Carson

Also, can I have one of the "Our first cruise on the Wonder" sign.

Thanks a ton!

Another request please!!! No rush!

http://www.4shared.com/photo/__xQUO3i/bethkermit.html

Kermit the Frog with the name “Dawn” with a border please

http://www.4shared.com/photo/-p52UHmw/Claire_Phineas_and_Ferb_fill.html

Phineas & Ferb with the name “Sophia” and a border around it please

http://www.4shared.com/photo/3-X_5UNN/Dustin_pluto_fill.html

just like this one but with the name “Gary”

http://www.4shared.com/photo/-RtLekiB/lucas_imagination_movers_fill.html

Imagination Movers with the name “Sophia” and one with the name “Zachary” and if you can put a border around these

http://www.4shared.com/photo/jMrCCeYb/McDonald_vacation.html

last name “Dangerfield” and the year “2011” also with a border please

Thanks so much!!

Here are your requested DISigns. :goodvibes

Can you please make me these designs:

Mickey head with donald standing on side (on pg. 3 of millesky's photobucket)
with the name James inside if the mickey head

Mickey head with red minnie mouse standing to the side (pg. 11 on milliesky's photobucket) with the name Dena in the mickey head

Thanks!

Here you go. :)

Hi Milliepie**I just spent a bit of time looking through your shared files and found ones that will work for all but Grayson. If you have not been able to complete the request from post 3055, I will download existing work for the seven of us, but adk only for a fill for Grayson in dcl letters and then delete the request from post 3055.**Rita

here is Grayson for you. I'll try to get the other ones done this week if I can. :)

Thank you so much, they are perfect!! I especially love how you added Mickey, Goofy, and Donald to the Imaginations Movers!! You are Awesome!!!

Could I get three name fills please? :lovestruc

This one is what I'd like them all to be if possible. Just like it, even the blue outline of the letters.

The names are Chloe, Kiley and Maddy.

Thanks so much!!
Amy

Here are two. :flower3:
I have been so busy with my homework and I haven't had a chance to get to very many this week. I try my hardest, but sometimes It just doesn't seem like enough unfortunately. Please, accept my apologies and I hope you have a great time. If I find a spare moment this week, I will try to get your names. :goodvibes

Hi there,
I am getting ready to laminate and create my magnets and was wondering if I should wait for the name fills or hat? If you think you will get to it, I will definitely wait. I can do it as late as Wednesday morning if you think you will have time. If you think you won't have time, just let me know and I will just work with what I have. Thank you so much for everything. My twins are going to freak out when they see these magnets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter