Milliepie ~ DISign thread part 2 ~ *Please read 1st post updated 2/28/2011*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel terrible asking because you are in such demand, I posted # 3090 with a few requests. Sorry, I did not put the date,we leave sun, the 6th of march and if they could be done by the 5th that would be awesome, surprising my mom/sister with some door magnets.Thanks so much.

Hi again!!

I know you are crazy-busy and I appreciate every little bit of Magic that you’ve made for us but I was wondering if you would be able to make one more thing. We don’t leave until August so, please, only if you get a hankering to design something fun!!

I LOVE your design of Dr. Doofenschmirtz with the Fast Pass tickets but since Phineas and Ferb will soon be at HS I was wondering if it was possible to put his body in front of the HS hat. I’ve seen some beautiful pics of it, day and night, and thought it would make for a Super-cute shirt. Maybe even with the “Line Eliminator-inator” title. So cute!!!

Anyhoo, absolutely no rush, thanks a bunch!!

http://s628.photobucket.com/albums/uu9/milliesky/?action=view&current=DoofenschmirtzatDW.jpg

Hi I just want to say I love all of your work!! I am using your journal pages to put together a journal for our first cruise on the Disney Dream.

I was wondering if you could make journal pages for the new restaurants on the Disney Dream and some of the events. - The Enchanted Gardens, The Royal Palace, Cabana, the Aquaduck, A page for the shows and an updated Oceaneers Club page.

Thanks so much!

I would also like journal pages for the Dream. Thanks for the request.

I'm not sure where in the 2700's you are since I can't do a search right now, but the only ones left I have for them are 2774, 2785 and 2798 and those are all fills. So unless one of those belong to you, I probably already did it. :)

If you can post a reminder as to what they were, I can find them for you if you like. :goodvibes

Yeah!! It's me! No rush, I was just checking to see if I missed the completed post.... I am 2785.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Also, I wasn't sure if you could do this, but was wondering if you could do my little blond Elizabeth as cowgirl Jesse and write Cowgirl Elizabeth below it?

Do you mean like dress her up in the hat and clothes or replace Jessie's face with hers? I probably can. I've done photo manipulations like that before and they turned out great. :)

Hi Milliepie- Your designs are beautiful! I am a newbie so I hope my posting is correct. I would love a couple of your designs for our March 18th trip.

Dream glitter moon.jpg (in your request completed 4 share file) – Birthday Voyage / March 26 2011

In photobucket-Disney Cruise/mickminnieportholesunsetblank.png
Barrera Family, Disney Dream March 24-27 2011 and a separate one for the Dulaney Family.

Thank you so much!!
Jenn

Do you mean like dress her up in the hat and clothes or replace Jessie's face with hers? I probably can. I've done photo manipulations like that before and they turned out great. :)

Yes, something like that. Or if not, it could just be a generic face. :) I am doing her room as a cowgirl theme, and I sure would love to have your artwork in there and her as cowgirl Elizabeth.

Did you have specific colors in mind? I was thinking pastels, but I wanted to ask first. :)

well they are going to be wearing hot pink/neon green hairbows and holding big lollipops in the pics, but pastels would prob look fine! Just whatever you think looks candyland-ish would be great!! Thanks so much!!!!! You are the best!

I feel terrible asking because you are in such demand, I posted # 3090 with a few requests. Sorry, I did not put the date,we leave sun, the 6th of march and if they could be done by the 5th that would be awesome, surprising my mom/sister with some door magnets.Thanks so much.

No worries. I hope all is well. :goodvibes

I'll post the surfboards in an hour or so. I have to run! :goodvibes

Hi Milliepie

Wow...I just looked through all the posts since my request (#3055). You are BUSY!! Without adding to your stress, I just wanted to see how close you were to fills. We leave on 3/12/11.

I came across a Grayson fill (one of our more unique names in the group), so if you cannot get to the personalized fills I requested I will do a search through your saved files and borrow ones already completed for our families. Just wanted to be sure I didn't miss your work if it was already finished.

Thanks for all you do!:cool1::banana::cheer2:

Hi Milliepie~ If you cant get to this I'ts OK ,I understand your work is in popular demand :) I would like to do pillow cases again, If you can squeeze me in, I would like namefills for:

Rogan....something princess,pastel ,with a border around it?

Evalie.....something minnie,pastel,polka dots,with a border

Thanks Milliepie:flower3:

Hi Milliepie

Wow...I just looked through all the posts since my request (#3055). You are BUSY!! Without adding to your stress, I just wanted to see how close you were to fills. We leave on 3/12/11.

I came across a Grayson fill (one of our more unique names in the group), so if you cannot get to the personalized fills I requested I will do a search through your saved files and borrow ones already completed for our families. Just wanted to be sure I didn't miss your work if it was already finished.

Thanks for all you do!:cool1::banana::cheer2:

Hi Milliepie**I just spent a bit of time looking through your shared files and found ones that will work for all but Grayson. If you have not been able to complete the request from post 3055, I will download existing work for the seven of us, but adk only for a fill for Grayson in dcl letters and then delete the request from post 3055.**Rita

Millie, I forgot how to put a request in, I think I sent my request to you in someone else's thread. I was trying to find your motorcycle Mickey without a name on it. I am trying to make shirts for a group of us riding our harleys to Key West. I thought maybe the girls would like either mickey as a flag or some kind of girl motorcyle shirt. I don't want you to have to make anything because you are always soooo busy, I just want to know how to find these. I thought I had seen tinker bell as a biker girl, but maybe I'm wrong. What ever you can tell me about finding these in your albums or wherever I would appreciate it. I have been looking at some of your designs and you are doing fantastic jobs for these people. you are so creative, and you sure did please my grandkids, keep up the good work. If you don't have time to tell me where to find these I will understand and will try to take the names off the motorcycle mickeys for the guys. I need the shirts before the 10th of March, so I understand if you don't have time to answer me back. Keep those creative juices flowing. thanks jwest

Millie, I forgot how to put a request in, I think I sent my request to you in someone else's thread. I was trying to find your motorcycle Mickey without a name on it. I am trying to make shirts for a group of us riding our harleys to Key West. I thought maybe the girls would like either mickey as a flag or some kind of girl motorcyle shirt. I don't want you to have to make anything because you are always soooo busy, I just want to know how to find these. I thought I had seen tinker bell as a biker girl, but maybe I'm wrong. What ever you can tell me about finding these in your albums or wherever I would appreciate it. I have been looking at some of your designs and you are doing fantastic jobs for these people. you are so creative, and you sure did please my grandkids, keep up the good work. If you don't have time to tell me where to find these I will understand and will try to take the names off the motorcycle mickeys for the guys. I need the shirts before the 10th of March, so I understand if you don't have time to answer me back. Keep those creative juices flowing. thanks jwest

Answering your question is the easiest thing I've had to do all day. ;) I have the motorcycle mickey in my clip art folder. I don't have a girl motorcycle designs though. I have these for flag Mickey's or if you look through the tink folder maybe you can find something in there. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

http://www.4shared.com/dir/WYUDCOLg/Tinkerbell_and_Fairies.html

Hi Milliepie,
My in-laws are going on the Med cruise July 9-20. Could you work up a couple of door signs for them? Randy, Alina, Rheanna and Shelby Osborne. Thanks so much.

Thank you Thank you. Please do not apologize, my goodness. I so appreciate that you make the time make these gifts for a total stranger.

I will keep checking in and if you have time the name fills and birthday hat would be an added bonus. Today's message made my day!

Thanks again so much.

Here are the fills. Which one was having a birthday again? :)

I'm sorry I posted the wrong one. I did get this one done though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter