• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Milliepie ~ DISign thread part 2 ~ *Please read 1st post updated 2/28/2011*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Millie! You did an amazing job! Thank you so very much! We love them and cannot wait to see them on our kids! You really have helped make our first Disney trip extra special :):):)

Our next trip is not Disney...but it is a cruise. :thumbsup2 Can you do a cruise theme without the disney effects?:confused3

We loved your designs from November and had tons of compliments on our t-shirts in the parks!

If you are not already swamped and have time could you please create 2 designs for me?

I love the softened edges on this--but need 5 deck chairs
javascript:openNewWindow('http://www.4shared.com/photo/bfFxxC7b/RichardGennaHeidiAndrewdeckcha.html')

Names and color of chairs:
Kathy-- yellow
Wade-- Orange
Ali-- Bright green
Holly--- red
Joe--- blue

Any additional design/pattern on the chairs would be great!

On the life preserver: Carnival Legend
written outside the pic: Exotic Caribbean Cruise February 2011

I also love the castaway cay towels/umbrella/beach blankets on the beach with the ship in the background, I saw it but now I can't find the link...the writing in the sand is awesome. Can you add snorkel/fins?

Can you do that design with:
"Cruisin' the Caribbean" somewhere in the sky or written in the sand

"Ali was here" written in the sand

"February 2011" somewhere in it

Names on towels or in writen in the sand:
Wade
Kathy
Ali
Holly
Joe

Not sure if you can get 5 towels on it and not sure if it will be too much writing in the sand without towels. If you have a better idea/style please feel to use it, your designs are alway GREAT!:worship:

I don't need these until the second week in February. That will give me time to print and iron them on before we sail.

THANKS!

For the chairs I used my version. The other version is a scan from a calendar and I'm not too happy with the results when I try to change it. I hope it's ok. I added Ali's name to the surfboard for the beach towel one instead of another towel as that would be too busy I think. I also changed the ship from dcl to carnival for you. :)

Millie,

Thank you so much for the designs you made me last year and for the one you made me this year. (http://www.4shared.com/photo/YnSJJdEY/May_28_med_map_mh.html)

Could you please make one change? Disney is no longer going to Tunis and now they are going to Palermo. Could you please change the map and not put any writing on it?

I'm really sorry to ask you to do this after you did such a nice job, but now that the ports have changed it won't help me any.

Thanks

Here you go, hope it's not too late. :)

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! i have been checking for these and i was so pleasantly surprised to see them!!! don't want to sound like a sap, but these actually brought tears to my eyes! :goodvibes not too late at all. we sail feb 27th but are leaving for CA feb 17th!!! just wondering if you can do the last one on my request? the sunset one? no problem, if you can't. thanks again! (and my daughter wanted to be surprised with her designs, she is going to go crazy!!!:love:)

:flower3: Hi there, Milliepie.

I really admire your art-work! :cool1: :worship: I was wondering if I could request a Name-Fill for my 7 year-old son? :eeyore: We're going on our first Disney cruise in February, and I'd love to have a name-sign for him. :sail:

Dante
(something blue that a 7 year-old boy would like? :joker: I think maybe the Pixar Fill pixiedust: - though he also likes Disney-Star-Wars :yoda:, or Fantasia/Sorcerer :smickey:, or the Mickey-Pirate pirate: )

Also, if possible, Heidi (with Edna Mode! or Mulan?)

I really appreciate the time and effort you put into making these for everyone. :surfweb: Wish I had the skill. :rainbow:

Thank you!:love:

Here are your names. :)

Miliepie~

I hope I am doing this correctly. I have spent the last several hours looking at your thread, you make some really cool stuff. I was wondering if you could please make some name fill ins for me.

Xavier- jedi mickey fill (You have already done one for a Xander, so I hope you can just change the two letters and save yourself some work!)

Zeke- Cars fill

Elias- fab 5 fill

Thank You for your time and work.:)

Hi Millie, you do some great stuff!

Would i be able to get 2 name fills, one with princesses and one with minnie mouse for the name Caryn? Could I also get a Cars one for the name Ian? I hope i'm doing this right, thank you!

Milliepie,

How long does it take for you to create a design because i'm leaving in 2 weeks - so will you be able to do my requests in time?

Thanks Very Much

Gaby

Hi Milliepie,

Could you please make an Ariel Name fill for my daughter?

Her name is Sydney.

Thank you in advance,
Karen

I love your name fills would you be able to do one for my daughter and son please?

myra with the minnie ( like the chloe one )
kaden with the cars ( like the cade one )

thank you soo much

going through your 4shared files. Great stuff!

We will be going to Disney Feb 25 for a 12 person family reunion.
I am going to do tshirts for everyone and would love to use your mickey heads (they are soooo cool). This is a rather large request since I am doing shirts for 12 people (YIKES!)

1. Mickeyisland.jpg with "YaYa" on the ear
2. matermh.png with "Papou" on the ear
3. salutingmickeyhead.png with "Ray" on the ear (the right ear?) can you write the name over the flag or will it not be visable? If not really visable, you could write it above or below the mickey head in Disney style writing. Your call :)
4. sailortinkmh.jpg with "Kara" in the head
5. piratejackhatmh with "Nick" in the head
6. princessbelleblackmh.png with "Kara" in the head
7. tinkpinkmh.png with "Olivia" on the ear
8. bostonredsoxmh.png with "Greg" in the ear
9. judystpattytinkkissmh.jpg with "Katy" in the head
10. princesscinderellababymh with "Mary" in the head
11. tangledmhpink.png with "Kaleigh" in head
12. bedaymhm.png This one is a bit different. Would you be able to put "Amelia's" above the mickey head (curved if possible), and underneath the head put "4th Birthday" in that Disney style writing. That writing can be whatever color you think would look good on a white t-shirt. I wasn't sure that writing Amelia on the ear would be visable due to the busy design that is on the ears.

and one name fill, please...
"AMELIA" using the style aaronmmfill.jpg
The aaronmmfill.jpg file has the letters outlined in blue, and that would probably look great against a white shirt, but since this is a girl's name...would it be possible to get the outline in dark pink or a dark purple? If not, that is ok. :)

Thank you sooooo much for your amazing work and selflessness in making our memories even more special.
Kara

I will get these done for you tonight or tomorrow. :goodvibes

I have my final paper due tomorrow, so I'm taking time to complete that. After that I have a week off before my next class starts, so i'll try to catch up with more this week.

heya! I hope you can do the following for me! :

Candy Wrappers: afab6wrapper, can I have the ingredients filled in ( fun, party etc..) and can it say Walt Disney World 2011 on it.

Mickey Heads: Balloon Mickey Heads: MickeyheadballoonPink2.jpg: please write 'Gabriele On the balloon'

Mickey Heads: Balloon Mickey Heads: Mickeyheadballoonpink2.jpg please write 'Ausra' on the balloon.

Mickey Heads: Character Mickey Heads: DisCharactermh please write 2011 in the corner

Mickey Heads: Character Mickey Heads: .Minniepolkadotmh.jpg Please write 'Gabriele' in the black space.

Thank You!

The DISigns you created for me are perfect...as always. The addition of the metal detector on Wade's towel couldn't have been better! Your work is amazing. I can't thank you enough for spreading the magic for us!:love::flower3: Ali will love the writing in the sand and the surf board too. These are a surprise for our family vacation in two weeks everyone will LOVE their T's.

My original post was #2917...I hate to even ask this especially with everything you do but we leave on our first cruise (Disney Magic - February 19-26) in less than 2 weeks. I have been able to use a lot of your blank designs and add our names (and even some that already have our names) but really wanted these 2 designs. Do you think you have time before we leave - if not, I will come up with something. I know you're BUSY!!! I appreciate it! Many, many thanks....Courtney

I will get these done for you tonight or tomorrow. :goodvibes

I have my final paper due tomorrow, so I'm taking time to complete that. After that I have a week off before my next class starts, so i'll try to catch up with more this week.

Thank You Soooooo Much Milliepie, you have no idea how much i appreciate it !!:goodvibes

Thank you in advance for doing these.

1. mmdddeckbeach.jpg
Daddy- red
Hannah- Pink
Rebecca- purple
Mommy- blue

Can you add Disney Drem 2011 to it.

2. Can you do a DCL alphabet
"H" Tinkerbell
"R" Tinkerbell

Thank you again.
Suzy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter