Another request please!!! No rush!

http://www.4shared.com/photo/__xQUO3i/bethkermit.html

Kermit the Frog with the name “Dawn” with a border please

http://www.4shared.com/photo/-p52UHmw/Claire_Phineas_and_Ferb_fill.html

Phineas & Ferb with the name “Sophia” and a border around it please

http://www.4shared.com/photo/3-X_5UNN/Dustin_pluto_fill.html

just like this one but with the name “Gary”

http://www.4shared.com/photo/-RtLekiB/lucas_imagination_movers_fill.html

Imagination Movers with the name “Sophia” and one with the name “Zachary” and if you can put a border around these

http://www.4shared.com/photo/jMrCCeYb/McDonald_vacation.html

last name “Dangerfield” and the year “2011” also with a border please

Thanks so much!!

I'm looking for a mouse hat family with 4 dark hair (brown women) and one dark haired child.. Its a girls only vacation with the date, hope you can help me out,, thanks

Hey millie, I found a couple I would like! I would be so grateful!!

The dogs on the beach, "Mike and Rachel, 4 DREAMy years"

The one with all the characters "Disney Dream, The Hannah Family"

The beach chairs with Mike, Rachel and Kalel(Disney Dream, no dates so i can use it in the future!)

Thanks so much!

Where would a completed alphabet fill name be located in your files?

I don't know if you haven't gotten to it on your massive "to-do" list or not, but I didn't want to miss it if you had already completed it.

It was the pooh letters, spelling Yessika.

Millie- Thanks for the great Ethan cars request. I had requested these a little earlier (#2472) and can't find them in the filled area of your 4shared- any clues? If they're not done yet, could you just add "8 Wonderful years" to the lady and the tramp one?

I know you are busy- just wanted to check- do you mind if I take some of your blanks and work to use them for myself and others?

You are welcome to use any blanks I have available, thanks for asking. :goodvibes

Where would a completed alphabet fill name be located in your files?

I don't know if you haven't gotten to it on your massive "to-do" list or not, but I didn't want to miss it if you had already completed it.

It was the pooh letters, spelling Yessika.

Names are found under the names folder in 4shared. They are in alphabetical order. I haven't done yours yet, but I will soon. :)

Hi Milliepie :)

I was wondering if I could request the design with the beach chairs, Dream 2011 for our upcoming cruise in April. Names are:

Michael
Eileen
Bryan
Christina

Thanks so much. Your disigns are AWESOME!

Eileen

Here you go. :goodvibes

Hi Millie, I hope you had a great Christmas! I've been reviewing this thread and I really love your designs! I just booked a cruise on the Dream for my
40th bday and I was interested in a magnet please. Our sail date 2-13-11.

beachchairs (3 chairs) James- Mickey chair
Kimberly- Minnie chair
Logan- Pirate chair

Thanks a lot! Have a very Happy New Year!!!!!!

Kimberly

Here are your chairs. :)

I was wondering if you had time to work on a few for me...

1. the 4deckoceanmmdd.jpg with Disney Wonder 2011 on the life preserver, and the following names on the chairs...Danny (mickey chair), Kim (minnie chair), Hunter (donald chair), Alexis (daisy chair). Cruising to the Mexican Riviera March 20-27, 2011 arranged at the top however you see fit.

2. Beachchairsmmpp.jpg with Disney Wonder 2011 in the sky and the following names on the chairs...Danny (mickey chair), Kim (minnie chair), Alexis (princess chair), Hunter (pirate chair). If you could fit Mexican Riviera March 20-27, 2011 somewhere at the bottom, that would be great (if you think it looks OK).

3. 4surftinkarielmickeychip.jpg I'd actually prefer changing the two girl boards if possible--instead of tink and ariel, would like minnie and daisy. Either way, would like Cruising on the Disney Wonder Mexican Riviera March 20-27, 2011 arranged in two or three lines at bottom right. Two boy names on boards will be Danny (mickey board) and Hunter (chip board). Two girl names on boards will be Kim (ariel or minnie board) and Alexis (tink or daisy board).

4. I didn't see anything in your file, but I'm looking for a cruise invitation as well to present to the kids on Christmas (the cruise is a surprise for them). I noticed that Jordak had one, but he is on vacation and can't personalize it for me at this time. Do you have anything like that?

Thanks for all of your help!

I replied about the invitation, but you never got back to me so I hope you figured something out. :goodvibes Here are the rest. :)

Hello Milliepie-

I'm back, so sorry to bug you for more of your amazing DISigns but we now have an additional family cruising with us B2B and we would love to surprise them with magnets for their door! We would love:

CarsMickeyHead with the name Trey
ToyStoryBuzz.lightyear.mh with the name Trey
random pirate mh with Trey

Tinkpinkpurplemh with Teya
princessbellblackmh with Teya
Random pirate mh with Teya

mickeypantsmh with Charles
Mickeyislandmh with Charles
Random pirate mh with Charles

and a Beach Chair with top Disney Dream 2011

and Back2Back February 6 - 10 & February 10 - 13
with the names Trey (boy chair), Teya (girl chair) and Charles

Thank you soooo much, I know this is late coming!

I just realized I didn't add the dates to the beach chairs. Sorry I can fix it later today. :)

HI Milliepie!

Those are so amazing...thanks!

My daughter Lauren was wondering if you could do her name in a Wall-E or Toontown online theme?

Can Leah be in a baby minnie maybe or toddler princess?

One more request!

Darren - he loves Phineas and Ferb and of course Mickey Mouse!

I love the door hanger so much! That's one of my favorite DVC pictures!

THANKS!!! :goodvibes:thumbsup2:cool1:

Glad you like it. :)
Here are your names. :goodvibes

Have you done any designs for the Wonder Repo cruise from LA to Canada? April 27, 2011. Anything with the Golden Gate and the ship under it? Just wondering...If you have a background I can add my own words....

Have you done any designs for the Wonder Repo cruise from LA to Canada? April 27, 2011. Anything with the Golden Gate and the ship under it? Just wondering...If you have a background I can add my own words....

I haven't, but I can try and see what I can come up with. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter