Milliepie ~ DISign thread part 2 ~ *Please read 1st post updated 2/28/2011*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not trying to be inpatient, but if you have time, I would love these 2 names done. We are leaving on Dec. 3rd. If you can't get them done by then, just let me know. Thanks!
This one with the name Abby--http://www.4shared.com/photo/T-tNU724/Addiepinkminniefill.html

This one with the name Owen--http://www.4shared.com/photo/LYsMp1sq/Andrewcarsfill.html

Here are your names. :)

Hello all. I know that I'm all over the place right now with filling requests. I'm picking through trying to get all of them done that are needed right away. If I missed you and you need someting within the next 2 weeks please don't hesitate to send me a little reminder, otherwise I will get to yours as soon as I can. Thanks all. :goodvibes

Yeah, I haven't had much chance to get over there lately. Here are your requests. I hope you have a great trip! :)

Milliepie...thank you again. These are wonderful! I oopsied, I changed the dates and header to be Magic but forgot to change one request from Wonder to Magic (totally my error). If it's a quick fix and you can do it, I woould really appreciate it. I know yoour time is precious, and if you can't I understand. (Disney Magic Nov 27-Dec 4, 2010)

You are AWESOME!!!

Could you do

AMELIA in princess fill
THEODORE in a character pirate fill
SPENCER in a Phineas & Ferb fill
KARAH in a Tinker Bell fill

Thank you so much for your time

Millie,

I made a request last Monday11/15 for the above name fills. We leave for our trip on December 4 and I'd like to make shirts for our trip. Thank you again for sharing your talent.

I have a few requests please. We are doing a land and sea trip October 26th to November 2nd 2011 for both of our birthdays and Halloween. I saw some of you finished products and loved them.

can you do:
two surf boards:one green Tink with the name Brittany and the other Pluto with the name Miriam.
birthdayprincessmh one for Miriam and one for Brittany
DCL Logo black and white mh - one ear Disney Dream the other DVC logo and over the logo Mommy and Me Trip and under 2011
beastmh2 with the name Barbara inside
princess belle black mh with Brittany
your choice of an Eeyore mh with the name Miriam (I just can't decide lol)
floridagators2mh with Sean in the other ear
ny yankee mh with Krazy Kris in te ear
nyyankeepinkmh with Michelle in the ear
Eeyore name fill for Miriam (I found mine in Belle =])

if this is too much or you don't have the time please let me know

Thanks in advance

Brittany

Would you mind making "mickey lights" for my family, please?

Our names are Courtney, Dylan, Ashley, Maggie

Thanks so much!!!

I am editing per your request. :) I found the Mickey head in your photobucket that was perfect so you can ignore the request about it...however, I would like some name fills please, when you have time...no rush!!!!!
Abbi...princesses (including Rapunzel if you could)
Kylie...princesses (including Tiana and Rapunzel if you could)
Dawn...Beauty and the Beast
Brooke...Tarzan, Hercules, Tangled, Mulan
Sara...animals (simba, dalmatians, nemo, etc.)

Thank you so much!!!!!! Your work is awesome!!!!!!!!

Hi!
First, I think your stuff is great and what a gift you give! Thank you for all your creative designs. I was wondering if you had time, could you please do something like a Mickey head with Griffin Family Vacation 2011. It is a mix of boys and girls so if the design was gender neutral that would be great. This is my first time requesting so I may not be doing this right! Let me know what else I need to do. Thank you so much!!!!!

dawn
"flipflops"

Just checking in to see if you're going to have time to get my names done (we leave this Fri. and I'm working on autograph books for my three kids!) Would really appreciate it :)

Finley - with Toy Story fill

Emerson - with Tiana/Princess & The Frog fill

Logan - with Phineas & Ferb fill

Thank you soooo much!!!
Amy.

Milliepie,

I love your designs! They are all so great! We booked a last-minute cruise for NYE and are surprising the kids on Christmas with the cruise.

I was wondering if you could revise a life preserver design for me to use to make t-shirts for my kids to open.

It is the 2010 Disney Wonder life preserver... but rather than just 2010 at the bottom could it read "New Year's Eve 2010"?

Image located here:
http://www.4shared.com/photo/1OnyClq0/20101MickeyMinnieLifepreserver.html

Thank you so much for sharing your talent with all of us! :goodvibes

Wondering if I can request some Mickey heads from your Hat, Crown & Mask Heads. Could I get the
SantaHatMinnHead with the following names
Ann
Kathy
Barbara
Jayme
Melynda
Isabella
and the Santahatmh3D with the following names
Bud
John
Jud
Tony
Scott
Wyatt
Mason
AJ
Daniel
and the New Years Hats
HappyNewYearsMH
Scott
Wyatt
Mason
AJ
Daniel
Bud
Jud

HappyNewYearsMHTiara
Melynda
Jayme
Kathy
Isabella

Thank you and hope you can do them. I love the hats, crown and mask section and will probably order some more for our summer trip.

Kathy
I can see you are super busy so don't know if you are going to be able to get to my requests or not. If you can't do all, can you do the New Years ones that I'd like to do for my son and family. It is his first trip ever. Thanks. Wish I could repay the favor. Have a great Thanksgiving.

Kathy

Can you please do a letter X and Z to match your christmas alphabet name fills -- i saw the alphabet and thought I would make the name out of that and piece the name together to put on their gift bags. The little girl's name is Alexa and boys is Zachary.
Thanks so much!!
Shannon

A while back I thought you had posted a message that said if you hadn't gotten to a particular request yet and we were leaving in the next two weeks to let you know. I waited because I didn't want to bother you. I know you are incredibly busy and in high demand and I can see why!:thumbsup2 I am pretty sure I am up soon as I am seeing alot of the finished requests of DISers that posted about the same time I did. I know I had a HUGE request (I just LOVE your work!) but I was trying to get an ETA so I can plan on when I will do our shirts and magnets. We leave in two weeks on 12/10. THANKS!

Hi! Loving your work. I would love to use some of your designs for our vacation.
I know that this is a short time until my trip so I understand if you can't fit it in or run really close. TIA:flower3:

Matthew_Mickey_lights.jpg

Amber
Nick
Nicholas
Ty

Lukass_Autographs.jpg

Nicholas
Ty

Disgreentinkmh.jpg

Amber

JediMickeyMH1.png

Ty

JediMickeyMH2.png

Nicholas

Owen_cars_fill.jpg

Ty

Nicholas_toy_story_fill.jpg

Ty

I also would love to have Buzz with the jersey and/or Mickey on with missouri tigers football. You can sub the kc chiefs if that is not possible.

Amber
Nick
Nicholas
Ty

Once again, I understand if you can't do it at all or not able to do it until right before we go. TIA:worship::lovestruc

We are going on vacation in December and I would love to get just a few of your name fills! Thank you so much in advance!!

Darren....with the Mickey Pirate Fill
Darren....with the Mickey Text
Bruce....with the Mickey Text
Scott....with the Incredibles Fill
The Werts Family....with the Mickey Pirate fill and the Mickey Pirate emblem and crossed swords at the top

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! You are so talented!!
D:)

Millie,
Was just wondering where you were on the 2 nightmare b4 xmas images I requested? Not by any means trying to rush you just my cousin is coming up for thanksgiving and I wanted to make them for her to go ahead and take home with her as she's giving to her twins for Xmas but doesn't live around here so was hoping to let her take them so I don't have to pay to ship them to her. If not it's okay.

Thanks,
Amber

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter