• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Milliepie ~ DISign thread part 2 ~ *Please read 1st post updated 2/28/2011*

Status
Not open for further replies.
:banana: Yay! Finally have a reason to request some of your fabulous work!

Could I please get some name fills:
Madge - snow white with a pink ribbon on one side
Christmas DIS fill
Nightmare Before Christmas fill w/ Zero

Fred - Doc Hudson/Hudson Hornet
Christmas DIS fill
Nightmare Before Christmas fill w/Oogie Boogie

Demitrius - Phineas & Ferb
Christmas DIS fill
Nightmare Before Christmas fill w/ Jack

Melissa – something combining toy story aliens, tink/fairies, stitch and Boo if possible
Christmas DIS fill
Nightmare Before Christmas fill w/ Sally

Also - 4deckChristmas2010.jpg & 4 Christmas surfboards each with:
Doc Hudson/Hudson Hornet – Fred
Snow White – Madge
Tinkerbell – Melissa
Perry/Agent P – Demitrius
Sailing on the Disney Magic Dec. 18-29th 2010. If possible really like the towel you used on 5Christmassurfboards.jpg

piratesnowwhitemh.jpg - Madge

PiratestitchsurrenderMH.jpg - Demitrius

Piratetinkmh.png - Melissa

pirateskullmh.png - Fred

PinkRibbonwithmh.jpg - with Madge in the mickey head and survivor on the ribbon

Ok so sorry for such a long wish list. I just :love: your stuff! Believe it or not I did trim down the list trying to show some restraint :rotfl2:

I adjusted the settings a bit. See if this works. :)
Edited to add: I see you figured the other one out. LOL. It happens, it's hard to judge sometimes because everyone's printer is different.

Thx Millie! I'll print this one out with the writing and see if it works better!

Hello,
Thank you so much :lovestruc It is ok about the wait. :love: If there is any way you could do them by the 18th it would be WONDERFUL!!!:hug: We have a lady who ownesa press and said that the only day we could use it is the 19th. With so many (170!) a press is going to be alifesaver. :) :woohoo:
thank you

Wow, that is a lot of shirts. I hope I spelled everyone right this time. :)
Let me know if you need any changes. :goodvibes

Hello Milliepie,

I just love all the beautiful works of art you have created here for everyone. This will be our first Disney cruise :cheer2:, so I wanted it make it really fun for our kids. Would you be able to make the following for us;

Disney Wonder Voyage design (3 separate designs w/ each of their names)

name in the artwork: Ryder/ Hunter/ Kiara
underneath the artwork: Mexican Rivera
Feb. 6-13, 2011

Cars fill with mickey hat and car on top: Hunter
Spiderman fill:Hunter

Jedimickeyfill : Ryder
Spiderman fill: Ryder

Princess fill: Kiara
Minnie fill: Kiara

Thank you so much for your time :flower3:!

Tina

You have such great designs. Thanks for all the work you put into these. Earlier this year you did a disign for me for the Med cruise. I see you still have it on your photobucket website. Could you do the Mickey Ears with the Med map (I think it says Cruising in the Mediterranian around the ears) and put the dates of 28 May - 8 June 2011?

I would greatly appreciate it. And as you can see it is not something that I need right away.

I also dowloaded some of your other photos that I can try and put our names on myself. If not I will come back to you.

Thanks for all you do for everyone. YOU'RE AWESOME.:worship:

Good afternoon Millie,
I found a Dora name fill on one of your boards and was wondering if I could please have that with the name "Tori" I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

Oh Millie I love your designs. Could I please have the below requests? Sorry if the images are huge. I added them to the post just so you know which ones I'm talking about although I'm sure you know since they're ur beautiful designs :).
Dora Name Fill - Tori
Mallorydorafill.jpg

Tink Name Fill - Kayda
Alaysiatinkpfill.jpg

Starwars Mickey Fill - Wyatt
Raina_fairies_fill.jpg

Mickey Ears (Star wars jedi **with blue stars inside) - Wyatt (Could I please get his name in the disney font or a handwritting font but just white, if any outline maybe a dark blue or black)
JediMickeyHead3.png

Can you please add the name "Wyatt" then another with the name "Amber" to the Xmas Mickey/Mickey Ear design please? I love it!
Merry_Christmas_Mickey_mh.png

I'd be so greatful. The more I look into your 4share the more I find I like. You do a wonderful job and I can't wait to turn your designs into beautiful tshirts. I'll take lots of pics for you. Thanks so much. Ok I'm done sooo sorry for so many designs I'm just making shirts for a birthday in a week and Xmas and love your designs my son was sitting here going i like that one oh mickey star wars..I want that one lol. thank you in advance. I know you have so many requests so no rush most of mine are for Xmas except one or two is for a birthday. thanks again.

I couldn't see the link for the Star wars Mickey fill. If you wanted a different one please let me know. I saw you needed Kayda right away, I hope it's not too late. :) I also couldn't see the last link you posted something Christmassy I assume. Would you mind posting that again please? Thanks. :)

Millie,

Good morning. I can see you are super busy - I was just wondering what post number you were up to? I've been watching and just want to make sure I don't miss anything. (not meaning to nag or pressure, just making sure I didn't miss it)

Greatly appreciate it!
Staci

Oh, Millie, thanks so much for the journal pages. I hope she has as much fun filling it up as I have dreaming it up for her.
Melanie

A Disney friend and Diser just sent me a link to this thread. I am wondering if you could make a "Proud Marine girlfriend one and a Proud Marine Fiancee" one. (the one with the Marine Mickey) My daughter started corresponding with a Marine in March of last year. He came home from Irag shortly after and they have been together since. He is set to go to Afghanistan next Sept. They are not engaged yet but have been talking about it. If you have the time I would appreciate it!! I am unsure of what you make? t-shirts, bumper stickers?

They are perfect!!!!! You are just AMAZING!!! Thank you so much :) As soon as we get them done I will post pictures!! :love:

Hello,
Ok so I checked to make sure all the spelling was right but not if any names were missing. lmbo :rotfl: We are missing thename caleb in peterpan. Thank you so much :)
:love:

Could I get you to personalize a few of your candy wrappers for the 1.55oz Hershey Bar?

I would like the following if you can:
Toy Story - Ethan "Thanks for being so sweet today"
Arial - Anzley "Thanks for being so sweet today"
Princess - Kayleigh "Thanks for being so sweet today"

Thanks!
Allison

Just found the Animal Kingdom designs and wanted to say THANK YOU!!!
They look great and I really am greatful that you did them. THANKS AGAIN!!!

They are finished and uploaded, just haven't posted them yet. :)

Thanks Millie!!!! I will keep checking to see if you post them here. I cannot seem to find them in your 4Shared file (other than the Lady & the Tramp one). Thanks for everything!!!

I don't know if I am doing this right. I need some help, I want to tell you what wonderful work you do, and want to ask you to make some name fills for me. I am not sure if this is how you request or if you have to go to another site for requesting. Pleae let me know, I have been trying to get to you for a week and need these designs for my grandchildren for their first trip to Disney and we leave the 17th. I know this is not a lot of time and will understand if it is impossible, please let me know.

jwest

I don't know if I am doing this right. I need some help, I want to tell you what wonderful work you do, and want to ask you to make some name fills for me. I am not sure if this is how you request or if you have to go to another site for requesting. Pleae let me know, I have been trying to get to you for a week and need these designs for my grandchildren for their first trip to Disney and we leave the 17th. I know this is not a lot of time and will understand if it is impossible, please let me know.

jwest

Hi and :welcome:

You can post your request in this thread. Since you are new, you won't be able to post links, but if you give me the file name of what you are looking for, or a description of what you would like I am more than happy to help you out. :)

Thanks Millie!!!! I will keep checking to see if you post them here. I cannot seem to find them in your 4Shared file (other than the Lady & the Tramp one). Thanks for everything!!!

For some reason they don't want to show up. They are in my files though, just click the red x and it will take you to them directly. If that doesn't work let me know and i'll post them again. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter