Milliepie ~ DISign thread part 2 ~ *Please read 1st post updated 2/28/2011*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Millie:

I would like to do pocket calendar/planners for our FE gifts on our Disney cruise in February. The ones that look kind of like a checkbook but actually have a year or two's worth of monthly calendars in them???

Would you be able to come up with a DISign for one??

We will be doing the Western Caribbean Feb 5-12, 2011. If it helps at all we are the "Superbowl Cruisers"

I left it without a background so it wouldn't look too busy with the nuts. If you wanted something with a background let me know and I can add one. :)

That is soooooo cool. Thanks so much. I hate to ask but could you add the background. Also you did a Disney motorhome for me. Could you add EWING to the licenses plate? Thanks again. You are terrific!

It's not a problem I fixed the link for you. I still have yet to get to your other names. Sorry for the wait.

Hello,
Thank you so much :lovestruc It is ok about the wait. :love: If there is any way you could do them by the 18th it would be WONDERFUL!!!:hug: We have a lady who ownesa press and said that the only day we could use it is the 19th. With so many (170!) a press is going to be alifesaver. :) :woohoo:
thank you

Here are the specifications for the design:

A Christmas Theme. The boys t-shirts would read "We've Been Naughty" and the girls tshirts would read "We've Been Nice" I'd like a spot on them where I can fill in each name. and if we could include the year. The t-shirts are all red.

Here are the list of names if you would like to add them to the design:

Boys:

Papa
Rich
Sam
Jon
Ryan

Girls:

GaGa
Janine
Lori
Emma
Emily
Jordan

If you require more information please let me know.

Thank you!!!

Lulu

Hello again, I was wondering what request number you are working on. I'm meeting with "the gang" to talk t-shirts tomorrow night and wanted to give them a status on the design. I'm certainly not rushing you and I'm really looking forward to seeing what you come up with!:cool1:

Thank you!
Lulu

I would like to do pocket calendar/planners for our FE gifts on our Disney cruise in February. The ones that look kind of like a checkbook but actually have a year or two's worth of monthly calendars in them???

Just an FYI -- although I know Millie's are going to be WAY (way, way!) more infinitely cuter :goodvibes ... (I'm definitely a huge Millie fan! :thumbsup2)

I just bought some of these yesterday in Target's Dollar Spot. They are a 2-year 2011/2012 pocket calendar that look like a checkbook - and in a vintage Disney design! I was on :cloud9: and thrilled to find some 'stocking stuffers' for the adults in our traveling party - the kids are always WAY easier to find stuff that's Disney themed, but adults are a little tougher.

Oh - also they had - also for just $1 - vintage Disney wall calendars (as well as Cars, Tinkerbelle, etc) and vintage Disney mousepads and other designs with more recent Disney characters!

I had to go to 3 different Targets to get enough for our traveling party, but it was worth it.

(please forgive me - I don't mean to hijack your post, I just thought I'd mention in case others were looking for various adult Disney-themed FE gifts. Oh, and BTW, I've long admired your user ID/name -- so cute!!)

:flower3:

Hello again, I was wondering what request number you are working on. I'm meeting with "the gang" to talk t-shirts tomorrow night and wanted to give them a status on the design. I'm certainly not rushing you and I'm really looking forward to seeing what you come up with!:cool1:

Thank you!
Lulu

I'm actually really close to getting to yours. I'm sure I can have them done by tomorrow. :)

Hi Millie!
Sure seems like you've been keeping busy since you start DISing again. :) Hope you're well. I have a name fill request for you. I don't think you have done this one. I need the name Peter with wolverine, spiderman, hulk, captain america & thor.

Also I had a question about your Mario candy wrappers. I'd like to use them for my sons birthday party this weekend, but I honestly have no idea how to save them so they print the proper size? Help :scared::rotfl:

Thanks!
Michelle

I just bought some of these yesterday in Target's Dollar Spot. They are a 2-year 2011/2012 pocket calendar that look like a checkbook - and in a vintage Disney design! I was on :cloud9: and thrilled to find some 'stocking stuffers' for the adults in our traveling party - the kids are always WAY easier to find stuff that's Disney themed, but adults are a little tougher.

Oh, and BTW, I've long admired your user ID/name -- so cute!!)

Thanks! I did see the ones at Target today and may end up with them if I don't come up with something else!

Not sure how I came up with the DIS name, but now my DD is "Little Poppins" on the Boards so I guess it is sticking! Thanks for the compliment!

Just an FYI -- although I know Millie's are going to be WAY (way, way!) more infinitely cuter :goodvibes ... (I'm definitely a huge Millie fan! :thumbsup2)

Oh - also they had - also for just $1 - vintage Disney wall calendars (as well as Cars, Tinkerbelle, etc) and vintage Disney mousepads and other designs with more recent Disney characters!

I had to go to 3 different Targets to get enough for our traveling party, but it was worth it.

(please forgive me - I don't mean to hijack your post, I just thought I'd mention in case others were looking for various adult Disney-themed FE gifts. Oh, and BTW, I've long admired your user ID/name -- so cute!!)

It's perfectly alright. I love it when great tips, finds and advice are given. I actually have to go to Target now because I need to get a new pocket calender for myself and those sound great to me. :cool1: Thanks so much.

Hi Millie!
Sure seems like you've been keeping busy since you start DISing again. :) Hope you're well. I have a name fill request for you. I don't think you have done this one. I need the name Peter with wolverine, spiderman, hulk, captain america & thor.

Also I had a question about your Mario candy wrappers. I'd like to use them for my sons birthday party this weekend, but I honestly have no idea how to save them so they print the proper size? Help :scared::rotfl:

Thanks!
Michelle

For Peter, did you want them all in one or one of each?

When you click on the picture it will open a new window. Linger over that and a 4 arrow square will appear. Click on that and a full size version of the pic will show up. Print as is and it should be the right size for a 1.55 oz hershey bar or equivalent. I hope that helps. If not let me know and I'll see what else I can do. :)

For Peter, did you want them all in one or one of each?

When you click on the picture it will open a new window. Linger over that and a 4 arrow square will appear. Click on that and a full size version of the pic will show up. Print as is and it should be the right size for a 1.55 oz hershey bar or equivalent. I hope that helps. If not let me know and I'll see what else I can do. :)

For the Peter all in one would be great. I did just that and for some reason my printer printed it huge (like for a Hersey King size bar)? Not sure what I'm doing wrong? Maybe because I saved it first?

For the Peter all in one would be great. I did just that and for some reason my printer printed it huge (like for a Hersey King size bar)? Not sure what I'm doing wrong? Maybe because I saved it first?

Ok I just went back and printed it directly from the website like you said and it has printed it smaller then when I saved the image and then printed it. Thing is I found Mario font and wrote in the blank area. How can I get it to print the same way as when I print it from the site??

Ok I just went back and printed it directly from the website like you said and it has printed it smaller then when I saved the image and then printed it. Thing is I found Mario font and wrote in the blank area. How can I get it to print the same way as when I print it from the site??

:rolleyes1 Oh gees I'm sorry I figured it out. Darn printer why does it have to be so complex :lmao:

I adjusted the settings a bit. See if this works. :)
Edited to add: I see you figured the other one out. LOL. It happens, it's hard to judge sometimes because everyone's printer is different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter