Milliepie ~ DISign thread part 2 ~ *Please read 1st post updated 2/28/2011*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Call Millie.....The Buzz fill should be Austin!! Thank you so much i am so excited to get printing! Your kindness in doing these is wonderful and much appreciated!!!

Hi Millie,

Could I please have these without the lines on them.
Thank you ever so much.

Almost done. I'll post the football here when it's done. :)

Could I please have this with a minnie mouse halloween bow instead of the mickey mouse club

Can you put a Halloween Grumpy instead of Mickey? With Grumpy Old Fa Fa on one ear and on the other Boo Humbug

Can you make this minnie with the letter L

can you make this in a gif or png? and the gold castle and gold mickey too?

Can you make a Coronado Springs like this?

can you make this a Seattle Seahawks? number 12

Thank you so very much. As always your designs are great and you are so generous. Nanny (Lois):dance3:

Hi Millie -

I was wondering if you could make me a name fill. Thanks for creating your wonderful creations and sharing.

Can I have a name fill for JENNIFER filled with the villans?

Thanks.
:)

Hi Millie -

I was wondering if you could make me a name fill. Thanks for creating your wonderful creations and sharing.

Can I have a name fill for JENNIFER filled with the villans?

Thanks.
:)

I have this one if it will work. :)

THANK YOU ever so muchMillie, they are wonderful as usual. I know you are swamped with requests so I'll hold off for awhile, or at least a couple days. LOL Thanks Nanny(Lois)

Hi Millipie!! I was wondering if it was possible to do a Christmas Fun Magnet for the kids. Do you remember the colorforms we used to play with (or at least I did) could you make a Disney Christmas Tree magnet where the Tree is in maybe three pieces , the ornaments and star are separate. There are presents and Disney characters to place around the tree. That way the kids could place and decorate the tree , have fun decorating it and placing the characters around the tree. They could change it and play with it our whole vacation?? What do you think????? Big thanks in advance :santa:

Milliepie, I was looking through your 4shared account and saw the ariel pirate mickey head, would it be possible to take the background of the mickey jead and make it look more like the aurora and belle pirate mickeys? Thank you!

Hi Millipie!
I was the one that requested the luggage tags, remember? I found a way to make them super easy I think! How about just making name fills with the charachters in the list? I found your names fills and they are so cute. if those were made in a small size (like 4" long by 2" high) those would be great! And, it wouldn't be too hard for you, would it? I'm trying to make it easy for you since I requested them so late.
If that won't work and you have a better idea, I totally trust you!
Thanks so much.

Milliepie!
Eek! Would you like to have the names that I asked to have you fillin? That would be super nice, wouldn't it?

Corbin - Pirates
Tatum - Tinkerbell
Emily - Sleeping Beauty
Emma Grace - Princesses (or Cinderella)
Tyleigh - Snow White
Tori - Belle
Aubri - Minnie
Audrey - Mickey

Thanks again.

I would love to have a DIS-ign that is in a circle for The Christmas Party 2010. Something with characters in Christmas garb and Mickey's Very Merry Christmas party 2010. I keep picturing natalie's old Getting Wild at Animal Kingdom logo when I'm picturing this (KWIM?). I made those shirts and I loved them. And cutting out a circle is a lot easier than cutting out some of the irregular designs. What can I say, I'm a lazy tee-shirt maker! :rolleyes: Do you think you can try something like that? Thanks! I'm sure whatever you come up with will be cool!

Just checking if you saw my little request!

Thanks! I just wasn't sure if you spotted it! I wasn't trying to be pushy! :flower3:

It's cool, I didn't think you were. I just get so many requests it's not possible to reply to them all, that would take forever. :laughing: If I don't say anything It's most likely that I'll do it. How soon do you need it? :)

It's cool, I didn't think you were. I just get so many requests it's not possible to reply to them all, that would take forever. :laughing: If I don't say anything It's most likely that I'll do it. How soon do you need it? :)

We leave on Nov 26, so if I could have it by the 19th, that would be good. I plan to finish the tees the weekend of the 20th. Thanks!!

I just wanna first say, you are SO talented!! I love everything! I have a few requests for you please!

name fill MOMMY-Momredminniefill.jpg
name fill DADDY-like the name fill Rhydermickeyfill.png
name fill SETH- something similar to the daddy one but not exact fill.
name fill MACY- any minnie mouse, but a different fill then the mommy one. she's six months so if you have a baby minnie mouse that would be adorable, if not thats fine too.

Id also like any design that i could use as a Christmas card with a spot to put a picture of us from disney world. We are going to Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios, so anything like that will work!! Im not picky!! At the bottom could you put "Merry Christmas from the Beckorts'" in the walt disney font.

Can you put the name Macy somewhere on the princess training oval design. Its the one with all the little princesses around it.

Also, the red mickey head that has a big 4 in the middle, could you do one of those for me with the name Seth in the ear please. We are going to disney on his bday on Dec 19, 2010. Do you have any idea where I could find some cute designs other people have done for family vacation shirts? or even for bday shirts for kids? Thanks so much!!

Millie

First I would like to add I hope you are feeling better and I love your work. I posted an earlier request I hope that you do not mind me reposting it because the request has changed a little.

Could I have this name fill Patrick with the name Patrick with the Playhouse Disney Characters, Chuggington, OSO, Handy Manny

http://www.4shared.com/photo/0oFIQRq3/Patrickfab5fill.html?

Could I have please have permission to use the following fill that is already done it is PERFECT

http://www.4shared.com/photo/OTg9BwmK/Mommyfab6fill.html?

Could I have the three generations one saying Gramma, Mommy, and Patrick but could the last one have a boyish thing actually I do not care if they don't have the crowns on them

http://www.4shared.com/photo/uU0UN1ow/3Generationstiaramh.html

Could I have a stroller tag with the name of Patrick I do not care of the design kind of boyish would be great. He loves Chuggington, Handy Manny and OSO in that order.

I could not find your mass 4share file could you send me the link to all your disigns if you don't do this that is TOTALLY fine

THANKS so much, our trip is not until Feb. so I no worries or stress.
Ingrid

NOt sure if you got the other's I posted, if not let me know. Here are the rest. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter