Milliepie ~ DISign thread part 2 ~ *Please read 1st post updated 2/28/2011*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Millie-

How are you doing? Busy I see..I still haven't uploaded pics to photobucket from the baltic cruise:sad2: We got back into full swing after we got back and the pace hasn't slowed down yet. I haven't even starting working on FE's or anything for the Dream. I can't believe Halloween is next weekend. I was wondering if you could do a couple of candy wrappers for us for the kids' classes for Friday. If not, I'll just use the blanks from your for shared files.
Christopher would like something with Woody/Toy Story
Zachary wants two (my indecisive one) one with Chip n Dale and another with Spongebob

Michael is opting out-he's getting too big he says-less work for me I guess. I hope all is going well and that you're all settled in now. I promise to post a couple of pics before my next cruise.

Judy

I'm sorry I didn't get these to you. I saw your post saying you used some that I already had. I'm glad you could use those. :goodvibes I would love to see pics, I always do. When is your next cruise? :)

I have two name reqests before you. This weekend has been busy with Halloween happenings. I threw a party today for the kiddos. I'll probably get to them Monday after sending the boys off to School. I have nothing planned for that day, so I should get a few done. :)

Thanks, you are the best!!!!

Milliepie.....Glad you are feeling better. I have an afgan from Fort Wilderness that has Chip N Dale on it sitting on a pile of acorns and it says Camping Nuts. Is there anyway you can make something like that and add Tom and Charlette to it? Thanks again for everything you have done. I really appreciate it.

Millie,
Thank you so much for doing the Harry Potter design for Margaret! She is turning 15 on the cruise and it will be a surprise for her when she sees it on our door.

Need to make a few more requests. Love the Happy Thanksgiving cruise ship encircled in leaves- just need to change the date to 2010- Thanksgiving09.jpg Thanks! And Elizabeth loves the Club Penguin one- AndrewclubPenguin.jpg. Can we get it to say Club Elizabeth? Thank you so much! Love your work!

Here you go. :)

Hi,
I would like to request a few magnets for our upcoming trip.
May I have the following:

http://www.4shared.com/photo/PcLl95Uz/Kevin_Kristin_sunset_beach_wal.html
please put Bill and Cindy by the heart in the sand
"Wonder Cruise November 4, 2010" at the top

http://www.4shared.com/photo/zsoxk77W/eeyoremickhead.html
With "Cindy" in the middle

ttp://www.4shared.com/photo/ijqXDFI1/patrioticmh.html
With "Bill" in the middle

http://www.4shared.com/photo/lwgFAsVJ/Alyssaakfill.html

http://www.4shared.com/photo/3zFn-1zB/Softballmh.html
With "Alyssa" put in the middle

This is the first time I am doing this, so please let me know if I did something wrong.
Thank you soooooo much. I'm sure these request take up a lot of your time, but I really appreciate it.
:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Here you go. Make sure you save full size by clicking on the pic and then clicking the expand to full size box. :)

Minniepie - I was sorry to hear you were ill but glad you are feeling better. I know you are swamped by requests but I wanted to check on this one from page 95. Can you give me an idea where it is in your work queue? Our cruise is November 11 so we have a bit of time but would love to get them soon if you have the time. Thanks!!

All the best!

Here you go. :)

Hi Milliepie,

Could you personalize the following disSigns for our upcoming Disney Cruise?

1)
Tinkflagdresspreserver.jpg

Personalized with: "Disney Magic 2010"

2)
TinkChristmaspreserver4.jpg

Personalized with: "Disney Magic 2010"

3)
Cruiseglobemickeyhandmagic.jpg

Personalized with: Our First Cruise
November 27 - December 4, 2010
Merry & Bob

4) IMG]http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu9/milliesky/Disney%20Cruise/MMCruisebench.jpg[/IMG]

Personalized with: Merry and Bob 2010

5)
LadyTrampbeachhearts.jpg

Personalized with: Merry and Bob
Celebrating 5 Magical Years

Sorry I got a little carried away....I just love your disSigns!!! If you'd like to get creative then be my guest....I'm sure I will love them! Thank you so much.

Merry

Hi Millie,

I'm sorry to hear that you were sick but I am glad to hear that you are feeling better and getting back on your feet..:) I'm just checking on my request from 10/19. I didn't know if it was overlooked since you were under the weather and I'm sure you have been trying to play "catch up" now that you are feeling better. If possible could you let me know if you will be able to make the disSigns that I requsted? If you don't have time, I understand. We leave for our trip on November 24th and set sail on November 27th. Thank you so much!!!

The holidays are rapidly approaching so I thought I'd finally upload the Stockings that I have been working on. I'm still not done, but here are the one's I have. I'm not completely happy with a couple of them, but I'm picky like that. ;) I'm putting blanks for anyone who likes to do their own personalizing, but I'll help out if needed. Hope you like! :goodvibes

Hi Millie,

I'm sorry to hear that you were sick but I am glad to hear that you are feeling better and getting back on your feet..:) I'm just checking on my request from 10/19. I didn't know if it was overlooked since you were under the weather and I'm sure you have been trying to play "catch up" now that you are feeling better. If possible could you let me know if you will be able to make the disSigns that I requsted? If you don't have time, I understand. We leave for our trip on November 24th and set sail on November 27th. Thank you so much!!!

They are finished and uploaded, just haven't posted them yet. :)

I did Zeke, Tanner and Hanna fills for someone and I can't find the original post. I wrote it down wrong. I'm posting them for you, I hope you get them. :)

Can you please make me a few designs.

BillTjCarriganJillianbeachchai.jpg

With Disney Magic 2011
Pete Lisa Laura Brandon then have Alyssa and Austin on some things on the deck.

I think that is all. I really appriciate it. i am in charge of magnets for 3 cabins. LOL Thank you so much!

For the beach chairs, I can add more chairs if you would like instead of the names somewhere else. What do you think? :)

Can I get you to make a mouse hat family for me please?? I would love to be able to put these on our shirts :thumbsup2

Its going to be 4 of us:

Adult Male - Black hair, Blue clothes, "Nano"

Adult Female - Blonde Hair, Orange clothes, "Nana"

Adult Female - Blonde Hair, Pink clothes, "Mommy"

Princess Child - Blonde Hair, Purple dress, "Kaylee"

Thanks so much :) :banana::banana::banana:

Hey! Just wanted to make sure you had this request on your list. Im looking over the new ones you've done and it looks as though you are already caught up in the 100's (page) and mine was on 95. Just checkin! Also if you have time can I get this same exact one except with the dates July 19-24 2010 and NO santa hat? http://www.4shared.com/photo/jaN4wxMV/Dream_santa_hat_itin_mh_dec_18.htmlThanks so much!! :thumbsup2

Here you go. Make sure you save full size by clicking on the pic and then clicking the expand to full size box. :)

Thank you sooooooo much!!! They are perfect and I will get my DH to follow your directions and print them off tonite!
You are so kind for doing these for everyone!:hug:

Millie

First I would like to add I hope you are feeling better and I love your work. I posted an earlier request I hope that you do not mind me reposting it because the request has changed a little.

Could I have this name fill Patrick with the name Patrick with the Playhouse Disney Characters, Chuggington, OSO, Handy Manny

http://www.4shared.com/photo/0oFIQRq3/Patrickfab5fill.html?

Could I have please have permission to use the following fill that is already done it is PERFECT

http://www.4shared.com/photo/OTg9BwmK/Mommyfab6fill.html?

Could I have the three generations one saying Gramma, Mommy, and Patrick but could the last one have a boyish thing actually I do not care if they don't have the crowns on them

http://www.4shared.com/photo/uU0UN1ow/3Generationstiaramh.html

Could I have a stroller tag with the name of Patrick I do not care of the design kind of boyish would be great. He loves Chuggington, Handy Manny and OSO in that order.

I could not find your mass 4share file could you send me the link to all your disigns if you don't do this that is TOTALLY fine

THANKS so much, our trip is not until Feb. so I no worries or stress.
Ingrid

You are welcome to use whatever I have in my files for personal use anytime. :goodvibes I'll get to these as I can. :)

The links for all of my DISigns are in my signature. Click on one of the Disney logos, I suggest the Pirate one, that is everything I have.

Hey! Just wanted to make sure you had this request on your list. Im looking over the new ones you've done and it looks as though you are already caught up in the 100's (page) and mine was on 95. Just checkin! Also if you have time can I get this same exact one except with the dates July 19-24 2010 and NO santa hat? http://www.4shared.com/photo/jaN4wxMV/Dream_santa_hat_itin_mh_dec_18.htmlThanks so much!! :thumbsup2

I'm trying to get the ones done that need them soon so right now I'm all over the place. I have yours done, just needed to upload it. I'll get the mh to you in a bit. :)

Here is the first set. Slowly getting there. I'll get to the rest as I can. Let me know if you decide you no longer need them or anything else. :)

Hello,
I will for sure want these and the other ones I requested. :) These ones look wonderful!!!! I love them!! Thank you so much :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter