Milliepie ~ DISign thread part 2 ~ *Please read 1st post updated 2/28/2011*

Status
Not open for further replies.
no big deal at all, there are so many good choices and i can appreciate the work that goes into it!!! i'm grateful for your honesty.

how about the mickey ears?

pirate micky ear....Alex

mickey ears with spiderman.....Christian

Thank you!!!!!

Hi Millie, I must have missed where you weren't feeling well or I would have sent you good thoughts earlier. Hope you feel better soon. Hugs Nanny(Lois):dance3:

thanks sweetie. I thought you might need these soon. I'll get to the rest later. :goodvibes

Thanks everyone for your well wishes. I woke up feeling so much better this morning. Hope everyone has a great weekend! :hug:

no big deal at all, there are so many good choices and i can appreciate the work that goes into it!!! i'm grateful for your honesty.

how about the mickey ears?

pirate micky ear....Alex

mickey ears with spiderman.....Christian

Thank you!!!!!

:laughing: Those I can do. :goodvibes

They are great! Love them! Thanks so much!

If you have a little extra time would you mind making me a Mickey head with an Auburn University theme like an AU logo or Aubie or something like that.

TIA

Hi Millie,

Happy to hear you are feeling better, I've been home with the flu - yuck!

Was hoping I can add a couple more to my original request, #1549

Monograms:
Bryan and Kristen monogram 3.jpg - Joey and Michelle - Center last initial D
September 25, 2010

AAM Monogram sample2.jpg - M With the Minnie Mouse J with the Mickey and D in the center for our last name.

Thank you so very much!! Michelle :sulley:

They are great! Love them! Thanks so much!

If you have a little extra time would you mind making me a Mickey head with an Auburn University theme like an AU logo or Aubie or something like that.

TIA

You're welcome. :goodvibes

I have this one. Were you looking for something like this or different?

First of all I jus want to say I LOVE your work! Thank you for doing these.
Is there anyway I could get the 4 following names done with mix of characters or just Mckey and Minnie if that is easier? You decide. No matter what you do they will be great. I am going to do bags ad shirts (dark).
I REALLY appreciate it.

Reilly
Aidan
Joni
Nolan

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!
Take care
Cindy P.

Thank you, thank you , thank you!!!!!
I just finished printing everything and we head out shortly.
Hope you feel better.

Beth

[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much it is beautiful! I love it. :)

I also wanted to tell you that my DD6 LOVED :lovestruc your Minnie ghost so much that she got a white pumpkin this year and drew (well traced really) that Minnie ghost on it! She is so proud of it. I wish I knew how to post pics. So that is a little holiday magic that you didn't even know you spread! Thanks!

I noticed you have the Mickey Letters A-O posted and not the full alphabet like some of the other letters. Is it possible to get p-z as well on the 4 shared site?
Also do you have the rest of the Christmas Letters that you could post? You have B and M with Minnie and G with goofy in the christmas letters. I love them but there are only 3 letters posted.
Thank you very much!!!
Take care
Cindy P.

I noticed you have the Mickey Letters A-O posted and not the full alphabet like some of the other letters. Is it possible to get p-z as well on the 4 shared site?
Also do you have the rest of the Christmas Letters that you could post? You have B and M with Minnie and G with goofy in the christmas letters. I love them but there are only 3 letters posted.
Thank you very much!!!
Take care
Cindy P.

I do have p-z, I guess maybe you just passed over it. :)

The other's were done by request that's why I don't have the full set, but I suppose I can make one. I'll work on that as I can. :goodvibes

Thank you for the rest of the alphabet response. Some of letters are different so I didn't realize that was it. Sorry about that!!
Take care.
Cindy

THANK YOU EVER SO MUCH Millie, they are wonderful, LOVE the Grumpy and Minnie Ghost. You are the best!!!!. Happy Halloween
Nanny (Lois)

I can't post links yet because I'm so new I don't have enough post yet. But if you have a chance and can do these two requests I would greatly appreciate it.

When you have time would you please make the Animal Kingdom (Going Wild) design with these names: Meme, Jeremy, Allison, Anzley, Kayleigh and Ethan. We are going to Disney in April 2011 and my niece Anzley (11) loves your design. She wants to use it for our shirts to Animal Kingdom.

Thanks for everything. Your designs are wonderful.

Hi,
I would like to request a few magnets for our upcoming trip.
May I have the following:

http://www.4shared.com/photo/PcLl95Uz/Kevin_Kristin_sunset_beach_wal.html
please put Bill and Cindy by the heart in the sand
"Wonder Cruise November 4, 2010" at the top

http://www.4shared.com/photo/zsoxk77W/eeyoremickhead.html
With "Cindy" in the middle

ttp://www.4shared.com/photo/ijqXDFI1/patrioticmh.html
With "Bill" in the middle

http://www.4shared.com/photo/lwgFAsVJ/Alyssaakfill.html

http://www.4shared.com/photo/3zFn-1zB/Softballmh.html
With "Alyssa" put in the middle

This is the first time I am doing this, so please let me know if I did something wrong.
Thank you soooooo much. I'm sure these request take up a lot of your time, but I really appreciate it.
:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

I wanted to resubmit these. I know you have been ill- I hope you are feeling better. I wondered if you missed these. Your disigns are beautiful and I would like to take them on our trip next week. If you can't get to them, that's fine- your disigns are sooooo popular.
Thank you in advance and I hope you have a Happy Halloween:scared1:

Hi Millie

I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR DISIGNS!!!!

Can I request the following:

Hayden - Star Wars Theme
Julianna - Minnie Mouse theme with the red and white polkadots
Hall Family First Trip 2010 - Mickey Mouse theme, anything will do

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I didn't know if i should resubmit, when you get a chance. Thank you and hope your feeling better!

The Hall's

Millie,
Thank you so much for the halloween mickey head with Bev and Debbie, So appreciate all your time and effort.
Debbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter