Milliepie ~ DISign thread part 2 ~ *Please read 1st post updated 2/28/2011*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
Just wondering if I am missing where you may have posted it....
I checked the sharefiles under Name Files and scanned through all the posts on this thread the past couple of weeks. On Oct 18th I requested two name fills
Kaleigh and Olivia filled with the christmas mickey mouse characters.
I haven't seen them posted yet. If you are super busy it is totally ok, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing them somewhere. This is my first time doing this and this whole thread/board is overwhelming to me.
Thanks so much,
Kara

Hi hope you are feeling better.
Could I have this http://www.4shared.com/photo/6Rh78sqT/confettimh.html and in the ears 14th - Megan and in the middle Happy Birthday all in green please. Oh and this http://www.4shared.com/photo/WT_u-w7T/plutonametag.html with SailorPlutos♥ in the middle. Can this be done in green with MomlvsGoofy in the middle http://www.4shared.com/photo/p2228buD/taggoofy.html and this with Alex in the middle http://www.4shared.com/photo/E0ZFnrUr/piratenametag.html.
Thank you I love your designs!

hi Millie!

I know you're still recuperating, but wanted to mention while I was thinking of it.

Was curious if you'd be willing to create a magnet with various sayings to use aboard the cruise ship. I was thinking the Disney font and maybe clip art (or just the wording alone would be great).

Some sayings like:

Meet me at the movie (and they could stick a number magnet after it for the time)
Gone to the buffet :lmao:
At the pool
Headed to the show
At the pirate party
Getting pictures with characters
On Deck 4
Gone to get ice cream

or maybe just singular words so people could mix & match and make up their own sayings ... meet me at the show, etc.

We could cut them apart and mix & match words.

Maybe some numbers too - like: Be back here by 7:00.

They could just be generic and something in your files that people wouldn't necessarily need personalized.

We could leave them on the inside of the door for messages to family members when they check back at the room.

Just a thought. :confused3 Other people might have additional sayings to toss out there, too. (I'm off to the doctor and these were just off the top of my head).

I know the dry erase boards work just fine :rotfl: but thought these might be lots of fun.

:love:

UGHHHH!! It did not post my original post! I am so UGHHHH! right now!
My family is going to WDW leaving Thanksgiving weekend for my parents 40th anniversary. I was wondering if you could help me out a little or alot. These are my requests, I know it is a lot and if you can't do it that is fine, I can do some of it myself it you can send me someof the basic stuff for them.
You have a Grumpy name fill with the name dale can I get that with KENZI.
A Bruce Mickey head with Dory & nemo under it that has Logan - can I get it with KOTA.
The mouseears family can I get it with im the middle Man (Papaw) Woman (Grammy)
Man (John) Woman (Stacey) 17 yo girl (Kenzi) 15 yo boy (Kota) 10 yo boy (sam)
Man (Vern) Woman (Stacy) 11 yo boy (Cole) 4 yo Girl (Addi)
also
The MonogramMH with all the names that makes up the mickey head
witht the same names as above and Celebrating 40 years of Magic in the center.

the toy sory with the blocks is great for one of our days we were talking about doing everyone as a different toystory character. If you could send me the backdrop tO andy's room i think i have a block font and clipart that i can do the rest of it. I would not want to ask you to do 11 different ones for me that would be rude! And I hate to ask people for DISigns anyway because i don't want to be a bother.
Also could I get this one blank http://www.4shared.com/photo/j2czniOb/Parkersfirstvisit.html
Also i got your Colts Mickey heads from your 4shared! My DS will love it!
thanks so much for your help, You make my trips and those of my family special and i can't thank you enough for what you have done for us.
(You did wish trip for my cousin last year and they LOVED all of it)

Stacy

Hi Millie---
Hope you are feeling better. I am reposting this from a few pages back. We start our adventure tomorrow but I totally understand if you don't have time for these.
If you do, here's what I would LOVE!

your designs are amazing!

Pirate Minnie Heads (3) Ashtin, Misha and Mackenzie
PIrate Mickey Heads (2) Logan and Mason

Grandpa Mickey Alphabet to say Bubba

Thank you!!!!!
Beth

Hi Milliepie!

Could you alter two(ok...3) of your designs for me?

I saw the Chip/Dale surfboards in the sand and also the Mickey/Minnie surfoards in the sand in your photobucket/fileshare... They both have the Disney Cruise line symbol in the upper left corner. Is there a way you could just remove that in both of those?

I LOVE the chair and surfboards designs!!!

Also, you have a five o'clock somewhere design w/ mickey in a lounge chair. It is so cute! Could I possibly get that without the five 'o clock somewhere... Just mickey lounging?

Thanks!!!
Stacie

Hi Millie---
Hope you are feeling better. I am reposting this from a few pages back. We start our adventure tomorrow but I totally understand if you don't have time for these.

Thank you!!!!!
Beth

I'm so glad you posted. I was just searching for these and I couldn't find them. I'll get them to you. :goodvibes

Hi,
Just wondering if I am missing where you may have posted it....
I checked the sharefiles under Name Files and scanned through all the posts on this thread the past couple of weeks. On Oct 18th I requested two name fills
Kaleigh and Olivia filled with the christmas mickey mouse characters.
I haven't seen them posted yet. If you are super busy it is totally ok, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing them somewhere. This is my first time doing this and this whole thread/board is overwhelming to me.
Thanks so much,
Kara

Kara, Check under the requests completed file.

Hi Millie---

Thank you!!!!!
Beth

Here you go. Sorry so last minute. Hope you have a great trip. :)

Hi,
I just LOVE LOVE your DISigns :goodvibes

I would love the following:
http://www.4shared.com/account/photo/DjYeLyLh/MomChristmasfill.html?sId=UPz2iAvMZ7P7CkPT
Christmas Name Fill with the names:
Macy
Brinley

http://www.4shared.com/account/photo/fbB_uy_c/BrooklinnChristmaswrapper.html?sId=UPz2iAvMZ7P7CkPT
and
http://www.4shared.com/account/photo/OLS0TSmj/BrooklinnChristmaswrapper2.html?sId=UPz2iAvMZ7P7CkPT
for Macy
and Brinley

http://www.4shared.com/photo/_jw1IJT2/ShawnfamilyDisneylandChristmas.html
Mom - Whitney
Dad - Travis
Little 4 year old girl - Macy
Little 1 year old girl - Brinley
On the bottom to say "Our Disney World Family Christmas"

http://www.4shared.com/account/photo/zn25629Q/VeryMerryChristmasswirlmh.html?sId=UPz2iAvMZ7P7CkPT
with Macy
and Brinley

Animal Kingdom Name Fill for Macy and Brinley

Thank you SOOOOO Much!!!!!

Here are the last two. Thanks for waiting. :)

I have a family trip in March and would love Name fills for each of us.

* no borders

Granddaddy - Grumpy
Bebetter - Minnie Mouse
Mommy - the Incredibles mom
Daddy - Winnie the Pooh
Uncle Josh - Stitch
Aunt Mandy - Tinkerbell
Jackson- Buzz Lightyear
Ava Grace - Princesses

Thanks!

Thanks for waiting. :)

Hello,
I was wondering if you could add the names to the following name fills please. The first one is the Calebmickeymiscfill.jpg . The names we need on this one are : Grandpa, Papa D, Renee, Jon, Heather, Danny, Casey, Jonathan, Arianna, Keegan and Karson.
The second one we need is Caseytinkfill.jpg The names we need on this one are: Renee Heather Arianna
The third is Connorpeterpanfill.jpg We need the names on this on are Grandpa, Papa D, Jon, Danny, Casey, Jonathan, Keegan and Karson.
Thank you so much. As soon as you get them done would be GREAT!!! :lovestruc

Here is the first set. Slowly getting there. I'll get to the rest as I can. Let me know if you decide you no longer need them or anything else. :)

Hi Millie - I LOVE YOUR WORK. I have made a few designs but nothing even close to yours. Can I please have seven name fills?

EDWIN - DCL fill
SHARON - polkadotminnie fill
DENNIS - Jedimickey fill
JENNIFER - Mulan fill
BRANDON - Stich fill
MICHELLE - Princess fill
JADEN - tigger fill

Thanks in advance. No rush ... we don't leave for another six weeks.
:worship:

Here are your names. :)

I just want to say I am amazed by all the work in your photobucket. I looked through it over and over admiring your work.... I would like to make a few of requests (please please) and I understand if you dont have time to do it. By the looks of it, You are very busy. Im a survivor of childhood cancer and (1) I would love to have a Mickey ribbon that is gold (gold is for childhood cancer, its easily confused with yellow) with childhood cancer survivor on the ribbon and and a gold one that has nothing on it. Also, Do to all the radiation that I had, I now have heart disease. I think there was a red ribbon.
Anyway, (2) I would love to have a Mickey head that reflects my favorite sport. I love Yoga, jogging, and lifting weights. Im going to do a shirt with the Golf Ball Mickey head for my husband and the the baseball Mickey head for my son. Im not sure if you could do something like that for me to match them but if so I would really love it... Also, I saw the Dad Phineas and Ferb fill. (3)Is there anyway I could get Halson and Mom with a Phineas and Ferb fill too?
(4)I also like the Phineas and Ferb Mickey head that has Perry dressed undercover, like a girl, with candace. Blank is fine. Thank you for anything you can come up with... All my appreciation and Thanks .... Sandy One more thing.. Thank you so much for the Phineas and Ferb that you personalized with Halson's name... Its perfect!!!!

I almost forgot about the Mickey head. I also changed the ribbon for you. :)

Hi Milliepie,
If it's not too much trouble, I have a few requests for our (rapidly) upcoming cruise (10/30-11/6 Halloween cruise on the Magic). I know I'm late, so I'm scrambling to get a few decorations for our door. This will be our first Disney cruise, and my 7-yr old DD is ecstatic, while my 1-yr old DS is just along for the ride. :) Here are my requests:

1). 4 surfboards (Keiri - on the Mickey chair, Emily on the pink polkadot chair, Raina on the purple chair, and Kasen on the Donald chair)
Please omit the date and ship name on the life preserver.

2). I've looked at your 4shared.com files with all names and have saved all the "Emily" ones I liked. However, since the rest of my family have less common names I was wondering if you could make a few for us.
DH "Keiri" - pirate mickey, star wars mickey, toy story, and cars
DD "Raina" - tinkerbell and fairies, minnie, toy story, buzz & woody, phineas & ferb
DS "Kasen" - Cars, Nemo, mickey & friends, toy story aliens
"Custodio Family"(our last name) - Pirate Mickey (with the pirate mickey head above and the name below in pirate mickey lettering), mickey & friends

Thank you so much in advance!

Emily

I saw that I spelled Keiri wrong on the chair and I can't find the post that you told me about it on, so I'm quoting this one. Hope you have fun. :goodvibes

Millie,
I feel like I've been stalking your site looking at all your wonderful DISigns for so long! I was wondering if I could get a few?

In your Love and Romance category, can I get this one with the number 19?
http://www.4shared.com/photo/Jsd6_6LS/15yearanniversarycelebrating.html

And in your Christmas cat., Chip and Dale in the wreath, can I get MVMCP 2010 in the wreath and KATIE written above it? (since they are both looking up)
http://www.4shared.com/photo/X68uAMoH/Chip_and_Dale_Very_Merry_Chris.html

Another in the Christmas cat. is Baby Donald. Can I get MVMCP in one ear and 2010 in the other? And the name ELIZABETH either above or below (whichever looks better) Our Christmas party shirts are going to be red if that helps at all.
http://www.4shared.com/photo/v0GiuHrr/ChristmasDonaldMH.html

I know there may be a few more, but I need the oldest DD to decide and DH and I also need to choose which ones we want! There's just SO MANY great ones! I told him I have so many shirts I want to do and we needed to extend our vacation so I could use them all! :rotfl2:

Thanks so much!
Amy in NC

Here you go. Am I missing any? :)

Hello!

I love the Batman! Could you name fill it with Logan?

Also, I searched and my whole family had a name in the bank but me, Could you do |Tiffany| with Alice and the Mad Hatter?

Thank you! You are amazing!

I hope I got the right Batman. let me know if not. :)

Hi,
Wow.....totally overwhelmed with this website. How have I been a Disney fan for years and never new this existed!? Anyway, you do beautiful work...I absolutely love all of your designs. I wish I knew how to do things like this on the computer myself.
I am totally lost with what exactly people do on this thread. Do they request that you send them an image and then they are able to use it to make magnets, tshirts, nametags, etc? How cool. Is this something we can pay you for, or just a fun hobby that you share?
If you are able or have the time, I would love to make 2 tshirts for my neices who are going to Disney at Christmas. I saw some of your work in the link at the bottom of your page.
Would you be able to use your minnie/goofy/etc character christmas fill-in letters to spell the names KALEIGH and OLIVIA??
Sorry for being such a newbie...I have no idea if this is how this works.
Thanks again,
Kara

Sorry, I haven't had much time to do requests and I'm finally getting around to posting some. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter