Not open for further replies.
Can you please make me a few designs.

1sttripsorcerermh.png

With Pete on it.

aa_online.jpg

with Austin & Alyssa somewhere on it.

BillTjCarriganJillianbeachchai.jpg

With Disney Magic 2011
Pete Lisa Laura Brandon then have Alyssa and Austin on some things on the deck.

Julien_Buzz_Woody_Blocks.jpg

Can I get this with Woody and Jessie and have it say Alyssa in Blocks?

Ann_pirate_minnie_mh.png

Lisa, one with Laura and One with Alyssa. Differant Minnies would be nice if you can.

Aidan_Pirate_skull_mickey_mh.png

Pete

James_Pirate_swing_mh.jpg

Brandon

Legion_pirate_map_mh.png

Austin

April_Arielpinkmh.png

Alyssa

Annichan_disgreen_tink_mh.jpg

Lisa

Lizzie_buzz_fill2.jpg

I think that is all. I really appriciate it. i am in charge of magnets for 3 cabins. LOL Thank you so much!

Hi Millie,

Just thought I'd try to give you an idea of what I was hoping to get if you have a chance.

1) volleyball with name "Faith" on the head, the year 2010, and T.I.V. #1 in the ears with writing in purple

2) Texas Rangers baseball, with World Series 2010 on it

3) cowboys mickey head like the Saints one below
Neworleanssaintsmh3.jpg

Thank you Thank you Thank you!

Hi all. Sorry I've been MIA for a couple of days. I was a bit under the weather. I hope I haven't missed anyone needing something soon. If you do need something right away please let me know so I can get them done.

How is the weather for you all? I guess the name holds true here, it sure is windy! I hope all is well. I'll get posting some requests soon. :goodvibes

Hi all. Sorry I've been MIA for a couple of days. I was a bit under the weather. I hope I haven't missed anyone needing something soon. If you do need something right away please let me know so I can get them done.

How is the weather for you all? I guess the name holds true here, it sure is windy! I hope all is well. I'll get posting some requests soon. :goodvibes

Hi Milliepie - i hope you are feeling better!!! I posted something last week for candwrappers - no rush I leave is 34 days, but i posted it on the cruise site under the magnets tabs, should I repost it on here?

Thanks and get well soon! PS - I am in Philly and it is soo hot and humid - it's crazy! Bye

Hi Milliepie - i hope you are feeling better!!! I posted something last week for candwrappers - no rush I leave is 34 days, but i posted it on the cruise site under the magnets tabs, should I repost it on here?

Thanks and get well soon! PS - I am in Philly and it is soo hot and humid - it's crazy! Bye

I feel better than I did yesterday. :laughing: Just tired.

I'll check over there and get it, you don't have to worry about posting again. I'll have it to you hopefully soon. :goodvibes

Get well soon. I hope you are feeling better. It's yucky to be sick AND have bad weather.

Sending virtual chicken soup your way.

:)

Hi Millie---
Hope you are feeling better.
I do leave this Friday but totally understand if that is too soon.
I just discovered your work recently and requested some for pirates etc.

Thanks so much!
Beth

Missing the SD sun?:cool1: Hope you're back to full speed soon!

So sorry to hear you weren't feeling well. I certainly hope you're back to yourself soon! There's nothing worse than being sick.

I completely understand if you can't get it done, but we are leaving on the 11th -and possibly the 10th if we can, to start our drive to FL. I think my request was on page 93. If you can't get to it, I'll find something else. Those were just the MVMCP DISigns that my girls liked and an anniversary DISign that my DH said he liked. I'm still in the process of printing all the ones I'll be ironing on and cutting them out. It's taking forever! BUT...it makes time go faster and I know we'll be leaving soon enough.

Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us. I decorate cakes, I'm lucky at times to even get my computer turned on correctly! :)

I wish our weather would make up it's mind. It's been in the 40's at night, then last night stayed in the 60's. Today was 85 degrees! One day you're freezing, the next you're sweating!

Amy in NC

Hi Millie,

I am sorry you haven't been feeling well. That is no fun. I had a request yesterday and I'm not in a super hurry but my trip is in 2 weeks so I'd like to get my shirts done this weekend if possible. If you can't get it done by then I totally understand.

Thanks so much!

Millie

First I would like to add I hope you are feeling better and I love your work. I posted an earlier request I hope that you do not mind me reposting it because the request has changed a little.

Could I have this name fill Patrick with the name Patrick with the Playhouse Disney Characters, Chuggington, OSO, Handy Manny

http://www.4shared.com/photo/0oFIQRq3/Patrickfab5fill.html?

Could I have please have permission to use the following fill that is already done it is PERFECT

http://www.4shared.com/photo/OTg9BwmK/Mommyfab6fill.html?

Could I have the three generations one saying Gramma, Mommy, and Patrick but could the last one have a boyish thing actually I do not care if they don't have the crowns on them

http://www.4shared.com/photo/uU0UN1ow/3Generationstiaramh.html

Could I have a stroller tag with the name of Patrick I do not care of the design kind of boyish would be great. He loves Chuggington, Handy Manny and OSO in that order.

I could not find your mass 4share file could you send me the link to all your disigns if you don't do this that is TOTALLY fine

THANKS so much, our trip is not until Feb. so I no worries or stress.
Ingrid

Millie,
your images are incredible!!!!! i am blown away and was wondering if you had the time to do two for me in the next week. i love the pirate themed "disney" word image you have on your first post and was wondering if you would be able to make that for me in the names: ALEX and CHRISTIAN

thank you for all the generous work you do for other families out there!! it is such a gift you give!!

Hello- your work is beautiful. I love your Minnie heads & I would like one with the red bow & polka-dot outfit with Mommy/Mom on it, however I want to iron it on a black t-shirt & I'm afraid that the ears being black won't show up/look right. Do you have any suggestions?
Thank you!

If you are using dark transfers you can leave the white background on it. Or I can make the background any color you like and add a border or something. Or something like this.. :)

Millie,
your images are incredible!!!!! i am blown away and was wondering if you had the time to do two for me in the next week. i love the pirate themed "disney" word image you have on your first post and was wondering if you would be able to make that for me in the names: ALEX and CHRISTIAN

thank you for all the generous work you do for other families out there!! it is such a gift you give!!

Sorry to have to say I won't be able to do this one. :guilty: I hate saying no, but it took me forever to figure out just the Disney part, It would take ages to do names. Is there anything else I could do for you instead?

I still have to do your mickey head. Here are the rest. :)

[:hug:Millie~~ I love these ribbons and I am going to use all but Im wondering if you have time could make a gold ribbon with the ears on it like the other colors in your photobucket. There are pink, blue, orange, etc...Like the red one but no heart in the middle, just a ribbon. Its ok if you dont have time and im in no big hurry for it, if you do. Im planning to make 3 different shirts with these designs..Hope you get to feeling better soon. My little boy has been sick too. I guess its getting that time of year again...Thank you so much for all you have done for me.]

Hope you're feeling better - there seems to be some kind of cold or flu going around our office for the last week or so over here, too, a lot of people were out sick. We had a wind storm over the weekend, it rained and then there was a light sprinkle so not too much rain right now. Temperature is cooling down, I can feel it in the air.

Jen

Hi Millie-

I hope you are feeling better. I'm just getting over what I had for about a week. It was probably bronchitis with the way I was coughing.
Don't worry about my request. I just grabbed some blank halloween wrappers from you 4 shared and add the boys' names to it.

Take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter