• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Milliepie ~ DISign thread part 2 ~ *Please read 1st post updated 2/28/2011*

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is very clever, I would have never thought to do that.
For some reason my pages don't want to be the same size.
They still print out ok I hope. :goodvibes

Thank you SO much!!! That completes it for me. For printing, in my program, if the page goes into the print template too big, I just grab the corners and pull it in to fit in the template. If it goes in to small, I click on "Fit to template" and presto it fits itself in perfectly. They print out exactly 8.5x11!!

Milliepie, the link for the Journal cover one, won't work, all the rest do, but not that one. Can I access it from a folder in your 4shared?

Hi Milliepie,

Could you personalize the following disSigns for our upcoming Disney Cruise?

1)
Tinkflagdresspreserver.jpg

Personalized with: "Disney Magic 2010"

2)
TinkChristmaspreserver4.jpg

Personalized with: "Disney Magic 2010"

3)
Cruiseglobemickeyhandmagic.jpg

Personalized with: Our First Cruise
November 27 - December 4, 2010
Merry & Bob

4) IMG]http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu9/milliesky/Disney%20Cruise/MMCruisebench.jpg[/IMG]

Personalized with: Merry and Bob 2010

5)
LadyTrampbeachhearts.jpg

Personalized with: Merry and Bob
Celebrating 5 Magical Years

Sorry I got a little carried away....I just love your disSigns!!! If you'd like to get creative then be my guest....I'm sure I will love them! Thank you so much.

Merry

Hi again Millie - I know how busy you are so I hate to ask this. We leave on Thursday and I was hoping to use put daughters name on a pillowcase for our cruise to have signed by all the characters. Would it be possible to her name done by then? I'm sorry to ask, cuz I know that you have so many requests and only work on them a bit each week so I understand if you can't but would be extremely appreciative if you could. :flower3:

sorry, I thought I had already posted it. :)

Hi Millie -

I had missed the last requests you did for me and didn't know if I missed my latest ones too....page 84 post #1247. I'm ordering our t-shirts today for our trip next Tuesday. Could you let me know if I skipped over them again:)
thank you!!!

You didn't miss them, I had to finish up Hook. It's the best I could do with him. I hope it's ok. :)

Hi there,
I was wondering if you could help. I have a picture of a Mickey Wreath...not sure where I got it...but I need it bigger (without being blurry) to go on an adult shirt...I was wondering if you could do something with it?
Thanks!

Wreath.jpg

Here is what I have. HOpe it helps. :)

Hi Milliepie,

My Mom and I are doing a last minute (11/04/10) gotta get away from the husbands and kids cruise and I was hoping that I could surprise her with a door magnet of her own. Could you personalize "DisCharactermh" with Carol and also the same one for Jody.

Thanks,

Jody

Here are your mh's. :)

I must say that your work is so amazing!!! My mom has surprised me and my daughter with an all girls trip to disneyland. We leave on Nov. 3 so I know this is short notice and understand if you don't have time. I would like http://www.4shared.com/photo/uU0UN1...9208/Nanny_Mom_Emily_3_generations_.jpg[/IMG]

I know this is kind of last minute, but today I decided I wanted name tags to put on the goodie bags for DD's birthday part which will be this Saturday. We leave for WDW the next day so the party is Disney themed. If at all posible I would like little tags with Minnie Mouse on it and the following names:
Harper (my DD)
Olivia
Janie
Ruby
Lily
Jadyn
Norah
Sydney

Al so a matching sign that says Happy 6th Birthday Harper would be awesome. I know I am asking a lot so if it won't work out that is fine.
Thank You!!!

Hope you like. :goodvibes

Hi Milliepie!

Could I request this:

http://www.4shared.com/photo/eMefT00f/Donald_Ornament_blue.html

with Cinderella instead of Donald and the name Ms. Lisa on the ornament.

I am making T-shirts for my son's special ed. teacher and her assistants this year for Christmas gifts. For some reason, many of the kids think one of the assistants is Cinderella. Literally, one little girl whose mom is a teacher there, came home telling her mom Cinderella works at her school. The little girl was dead serious. It's pretty funny and everyone enjoys the pretend from teachers to students.

Thanks!!

*Still trying to figure out what design to get for the teacher and other 2 assistants.

That's so cute. I bet the she's really happy to have Cinderella teaching her. ;)

Hi, Millie!
I have been LOVING your work still and it would be wonderful to round out our family trip with a few names that I did not see on your shared files.
I am hoping you can create the following for us??

SanrtaHatMickeyhead.png - with the name Adam
SantaHatMinnHead.png - with the name Kristen

Thank you so much, and I can't wait to finish all of our shirts for our trip.

PS...My due date is June 1- so the work you did earlier is perfect! We just made it! Now...when the little one shows up may be a different story! haha.
Thanks again!

Congratulations! :)

hello!!!! Your DISigns are AWESOME....just wanted to know if you could make some mickey head disigns for me for Halloween (Pretty Please) I want to use them on cling film to decorate the window of our hotel room....

I would like one with some type of mickey pumpkin DISign and the name Kierin

one with some type of Nightmare Before Christmas DISign and the name Andres

And one with the fab five (or 4 or 6..lol!) in costumes and the name Candice

Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!

No problem. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter