Milliepie ~ DISign thread part 2 ~ *Please read 1st post updated 2/28/2011*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Milliepie,
I just love your DISigns and have been looking at them extensively. I would love to get some name fills for my family when you get a chance, we are cruising in November for my parents 50th anniversary. I would also love for you to design something special for their door, I haven't found the perfect 50th anniversary picture, they are old fashioned and would love something classic and not too cartoony (does that make sense?). Their names are Martha and Ernie and we are cruising on the Wonder from November 21-24th, 2010. Ok, here are the names:

Jack- cars fill in
Melody- Jack Skellington/NBC
Savannah- DCL fill in
Emily-Goofy fill in
Veronica-Eeyore fill in

I am pretty computer illiterate and don't know much about jpegs and such. If this info isn't enough for you to create from, please let me know. This is my first attempt at a request, I don't want to mess it up or frustrate you!! Thank you so much, your creativity is inspiring!!:love:

Melody

Hi Milliepie!
I am in awe of your DISigns! They are fantastic.
I'm wondering if you might be able to do 2 sets of name fills for me; 1 set Phineas and Ferb letters and 1 set Disney Fairies (Rosetta, Silvermist, Fawn, Iridessa, Tink)

The names are Meghan and Annika.

I hope I have made this request correctly!
Thank you so much for sharing your talent with all of us.

I'll be doing the other two this weekend. :)

So glad all went well with the move and you've made it back safely to the boards:)

Love the animal print name fill with the characters on each side like post#84. Could I get that with the name Caroline?

Could you make a princessfrog design like the one in post #86 with the name Caroline?

Hi hon. I'll be doing names this weekend. :)

I love your designs. I am getting married May 14, 2011 at Disney World and I was wondering if you could make us a Little Mermaid candy wrapper that we can use for our guests and a water bottle label? My name is April and my DF is Jeffery. Thank you so much.

How are these? :goodvibes

Hi Miilie-

Hope you are enjoying you new home. I love your designs. Can I request two of:

http://www.4shared.com/photo/6rAXyvn...inandFerb.html

one saying Christian and one saying Caden

and two of the new Mario Bros. name fill you did with the box around it (a few posts back for Joshua). It has all blue letters. Again one with the name Christian and one with Caden.

Thanks so much,
Crissy

I'll be doing your names soon. :)

I love your designs :)

I am getting ready to take my oldest son (4.5yo) to DinseyWorld in september. Your one file ( 4shared.com/photo/YaJDR8ei/DisCharactermh.html ) I LOVE...but I was wondering if you had anything else like it that maybe hid a few more princesses in it? My son is a HUGE Cinderella fan. Is there a way to sneak cinderella and prince charming somewhere back there at all? I think my son Cameron would FLIP if he could have a teeshirt like this.

Thank you SO much.

I added Cinderella and her prince for you. :)

Hello Milliepie!I love your designs i could barely decide between them.
Please excuse me if i mess up im somewhat new and never requested anything before. May i please have the following to put on tshirts if possible

http://www.4shared.com/photo/Yc-YCMrL/Halloween_Trio_Mickey_Head.html
presonilzed, one with mommy and another with Devyn

and

http://www.4shared.com/photo/zGaikHZq/BirthdayBoy.html
If possible with Devyn's 1st birthday and 1st visit together

thank you!!

You requested perfectly. Here you go. :)

You do a great job!! I'm so impressed!!
On a side note, my brother moved to Chicago 4 years ago and he loves it so much he'll never move back!! I'm sure you will too.

Is there a way that I can get

http://www.4shared.com/photo/ZZ8J8dw8/MichaelDisstarwarsfill.html
With the name Legion?

Thank you so much!!:goodvibes

Thanks for the encouragement. We'll see how it grows on me. I'm sure I'll make my decision when winter comes. :scared1: I haven't had a white winter in 17 years. :goodvibes

I'll get your name done soon. :)

Hi millie,
Sorry to ask again, but can I have this one
PirateDaisymh.jpg
with the name JACLYN inside the mickey head with the Pirate looking font.

And also this one:
Bradenpiratemickey.png
but instead of the name would you be able to put
"...Drink up me 'earties, YO HO!" in plain black Disney font or the pirate font.

Thinking of decorating our window @ CBR....
Thanks!

Here you go. :)

We're doing the transaltantic cruise 9/18/10-10/2/10 on the disney magic also celebrating mine and my moms birthdays. If anyone could make up some signs that would be great

Lindsay's Birthday 9.26- Favorite characters are winnie the pooh, stitch, nemo,jack and sally from Nightmare before christmas and the princesses.

Bev's Birthday-9.23- Favorite characters are mickey mouse and tinkerbell.

5th annual Birthday Cruise

Thanks

Welcome back!

I love your designs and hope to use some of them to make t-shirts for my group. Is there anyway you can do a Peter Pan Mickey Head - similar to the Fairies Group MH.png? I have everyone else's favourite character except Peter.

Thanks!

I can try again if this isn't what you were hoping for. :)

I'll be doing your names soon. :)

Thanks, Millie. They are awesome. I am going to surprise the boys with these and the Mario bros. names. Not only do I use the name designs for shirts, I also print them on labels and use them for their school supplies. They love it!

:goodvibes

Here are your requests, thanks for waiting. :goodvibes

I just saw you Super Mario brow name fill and was wondering if I could get two of them for me to iron on a shirt? The names are : Xander and Xayne. Also maybe a pic of Mario or some of the characters with them?

Second...the 3 generations sailing the wonder. February 20-27, 2011 with the names Grandma , Mommy, Xoey.

Thank you so much!!!!

Thank you do much for the flag Matthew print!!! I love it!!!

Can I ask for
Any Mickey head with Patti ( I am a teacher it that helps)
A cowboy's mickey head with Chris
A NY Jet's mickey head with Karyn
A baseball mickey head with John
A candy wrapper of the six characters with Giving Thanks Disney Style

I know this is asking for alot,

Patti

Milliepie I'm going down end of october and I wanted to make some cast member appreciation cards to give out do you have anything on this? thanks and welcome back.:banana::cool1::banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter