Mike and Mindy's PJ **January 5th, 2009** Disney photographer photos!!!

Which vest and tie do you like best with Mike's tux? (pics on page 8)

• all black

• all white

• black tie white vest

• white tie black vest

Results are only viewable after voting.
Absolutely love reading everyone's ideas. You said you might you disney punches for the tables, it made me think of something as I looked at your signature. Don't know how many tables you're having. But you could incorporate your "special wdw dates" with the tables. Just an idea.

Absolutely love reading everyone's ideas. You said you might you disney punches for the tables, it made me think of something as I looked at your signature. Don't know how many tables you're having. But you could incorporate your "special wdw dates" with the tables. Just an idea.

That is a really cute idea!!! Thanks so much...I love hearing everyones ideas too :D

THE SHOT GLASSES ARE IN!!!! We only had 3 casualties and they are adorable..I cant wait to show everyone :) Anyone know how to post pictures????:confused3

** another 2 people backed out today...augh...the RSVP date was July 19th...the invites went out back in April you would think that would give everyone enough time**

I have a photobucket account- upload the pics there and then copy IMG code and paste here.... I imagine there are other photo accounts you could use too.good luck:goodvibes

THE SHOT GLASSES ARE IN!!!! We only had 3 casualties and they are adorable..I cant wait to show everyone :) Anyone know how to post pictures????:confused3

** another 2 people backed out today...augh...the RSVP date was July 19th...the invites went out back in April you would think that would give everyone enough time**

More people backed out? that sucks!!! Just look at it this way, your wedding will be more intimate and you'll only have the people that really care there

*Just getting caught up on your pj!* Congrats and everything sounds great so far.. your dress is very pretty and I LOVE the shot glass idea!! I'm sorry people are backing out ! I'm worried about that as well... but like a pp said you will have more of an intimate wedding.. and you know worst comes to worst if you need to meet your minimum you can always add cindy's coach or something! lol! :rotfl2:
Very sweet how you are honoring the military services ! And Your engagement pics are cute with the castle in the back! I look forward to hearing more! popcorn::

*Just getting caught up on your pj!* Congrats and everything sounds great so far.. your dress is very pretty and I LOVE the shot glass idea!! I'm sorry people are backing out ! I'm worried about that as well... but like a pp said you will have more of an intimate wedding.. and you know worst comes to worst if you need to meet your minimum you can always add cindy's coach or something! lol! :rotfl2:
Very sweet how you are honoring the military services ! And Your engagement pics are cute with the castle in the back! I look forward to hearing more! popcorn::

It really stinks that people are backing out...however you ladies are right it will be much more intimate AND I will be able to add more things like arrive in Cindy's Coach...gosh wouldnt that just be terriable!! :rolleyes:

We booked our wedding flights the other day. From Manchester NH to Orlando it was only $188.00 that includes taxes and everything!! We were so excited to get away with our flights being that cheap!!!

Mindy - I'm just catching up on your journal. What a wonderfully romantic story of how you and Mike met! :lovestruc And I think it was fate that brought you together. It seems like he was destined for you, what with that blanket and all. Wouldn't it be amazing if his family still had that tucked away somewhere?
Your gown is gorgeous and the shades of blue surrounding you will be so pretty with your coloring. We are getting married (again) exactly one week after you. Hey, with all the extra money in your minimum spend due to cancellations, have you thought of a MK portrait session? If so, ask about whether the crane will still be near the castle for Christmas decoration removal. If so, you might want to consider other venues at the MK too, or maybe EPCOT.
Can't wait to hear more of your plans!

love your pj so far!
we made all silk flowers too! and they were all half off at hobby lobby so it didnt cost us much at all!

We assigned each guest a table.. then left the seat up to them!
I also used Disney Characters for table names instead of numbers. Then at each seat we had a different Disney Love quote instead of a name card. It worked out really good.

Thanks for all of the great ideas and advice ladies. I now have one for you...I have been in contact with my wedding planner Maxine. My mom and I have been kind of concerned with the amount of girls in the wedding if we will have a place big enough for all of us to get ready. Well Maxine said that we could rent a ball room for the morning at the GF. I just thought I would throw that idea out there incase it will help anyone else out :angel:

Thanks for the info about the extra room- have you received your final BEO...? Your plan is awesome (minus the jerks cancelling so late) and I'd love to see how you plan to do it for under 12K (or 10 something like you were down to..)

Thanks again for sharing you PJ!!!
:)

Thanks for the info about the extra room- have you received your final BEO...? Your plan is awesome (minus the jerks cancelling so late) and I'd love to see how you plan to do it for under 12K (or 10 something like you were down to..)

Thanks again for sharing you PJ!!!
:)

Well...I would love to have all of the little extra bells and whistles but we are having a reception at home as well and know that we can not go too over board. We are going to arrive in rental cars to the ceremony and take the rented bus to the dinner afterwords with our guests. We have made all of our flowers so we will only be ordering the corsages and boutinEARS through the florist. We have chosen to have our ceremony before 2 so that saves a bunch of money. We have the wedding pavilion so we do not have to have the extra cost for music. Our meal is at 2 I believe so we are going to serve the lunch menu at the Napa room which is less expensive than the dinner menu. If you want to look at my wish book PM me and I would be more than happy to give you my log in info. I just dont want to post it on here and have someone go in and play around with my stuff :wizard:

I ordered the invites for our Maine reception through LCIpaper.com on Sunday. They have a HUGE selection and if you order through them and use google check out you get $5 off your order. They are just blanks so we can customize them ourselves. I was able to get the invites, double lined envelopes with navy blue foil for the inside of the envelopes, reply cards and reply envelopes...100 for $91.00 and that included shipping...and I got them in 2 days! They just arrived...I havent even opened them yet. Anyone have any ideas for how to keep them elegant but disney. We are going to use the Disney font like we did in our wedding invites...I was thinking of maybe using the punches that I bought for the seating cards and maybe putting a mickey head in the corner or something. What do you think? I am open for ideas! :idea:

So we had origionally planned to have 50 people. With the items that I have chosen through the wish book the wedding was going to cost no more than $12,000.00. Well we have had some people back out which is ok so it has dropped the price of the wedding to $1079.00 *which as I'm sure some of you know the minimum for an off season wedding is $10,000.00. My future MIL called and her sister, husband and 4 adult children are now not coming after they RSVP'd. We are now under the minimum by atleast $300.00 and we were also counting them into our room block

Are you basing your calculations exclusively on the Wish Book, or do you have a budget or BEO from your Wedding Planner? Because the prices in the Wish Book are almost all out of date, and many of the factors of the wedding are not accounted for.

Unless you have your BEO and your planner is telling you you're under the minimums, you don't have anything to worry about. :thumbsup2 (Plus, we can always help you think up things to spend money on if you need to :rotfl: )

Are you basing your calculations exclusively on the Wish Book, or do you have a budget or BEO from your Wedding Planner? Because the prices in the Wish Book are almost all out of date, and many of the factors of the wedding are not accounted for.

Unless you have your BEO and your planner is telling you you're under the minimums, you don't have anything to worry about. :thumbsup2 (Plus, we can always help you think up things to spend money on if you need to :rotfl: )

What does BEO stand for? Thank you so much for the heads up. I have sent my planner an email asking about this. I have been basing everything on the Wish Book. I am freaking out now becuase we are on a tight budget. Hopefully everything will be settled today or tomorrow.:headache:

Hey Mindy!!!

I love the idea of punching little Mickey heads on the invites....a nice subtle disney hint!!! :thumbsup2

As you have been told already....don't worry about your BEO...if your coordinator hasn't told you your under budget, then your probably right at the min.....

Keep the planning coming!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter