Mike and Mindy's PJ **January 5th, 2009** Disney photographer photos!!!

Which vest and tie do you like best with Mike's tux? (pics on page 8)

• all black

• all white

• black tie white vest

• white tie black vest

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mindy (and Mike!)

Both Rob and I wish you a beautiful day and a wonderful honeymoon. I think you both have "the right stuff" and will go through each day of your lives together "step by step" just keep "hangin tough" and you both will be "loving [each other] forever".

I'm going to avoid going further with my NKOTB toast, but just know that we're thinking of you up North!! TR as soon as you get home... well maybe after you feed the cats. I can't wait to see pictures!!

-Meg (and Rob!):goodvibes

Congratulations on all of your wonderful plans! WISHING you the most perfect of wedding days! I can't wait to hear all about it and to see your gorgeous pix! :goodvibes

Rob and I are thinking of you today!! Hope you and Mike have a beautiful wedding day! Can't wait to see the pictures - esp the Crocs! :goodvibes

Happy Wedding Day! (ps you've escaped one storm that is coming up the coast Wednedsay!! lucky duck!!)

HAPPY BELATED WEDDING DAY!!!!! Hope it was more beautiful than you ever imagined!

MindysDisneyWedding074.jpg

Meg before you get mad at me for a non-new england team it is a trot nixon shirt :)
MindysDisneyWedding198.jpg

us in Mexico...on Jan 3rd for my birthday. I got the Joey Mac pin as a gift...he drank around the world with my girls and I
MindysDisneyWedding169.jpg

Hannah (bM), ME, Jess (MOH)
MindysDisneyWedding174.jpg

ME and My mom the day before the wedding
MindysDisneyWedding187.jpg

My new hubby
rehursalmikeandmindy-1.jpg

brendaandgrace-1.jpg

My SIL and Niece (flower girl)
HannaandJess-1.jpg

Steaming-1.jpg

Thegirlsafter-1.jpg

mindybackandrichard.jpg

againstwall.jpg

backofmydress-1.jpg

thegirlslinedup-1.jpg

theguys-1.jpg

mindyanddadkim.jpg

mindyring-1.jpg

firstkiss-1.jpg

stagedexit-1.jpg

emptytable.jpg

The Napa Room
viewfromreception.jpg

More to come soon!

Oh wow, everything looks great! I especially love your boquet, it was so unique and beautiful, yet still so elegant! I can't wait to see more!

Congrats on your wedding. I love your pictures so far, everything looks great and you look beautitful. I can't wait to hear more.

Meg before you get mad at me for a non-new england team it is a trot nixon shirt :)

Seriously LMAO!!!! :lmao: When I saw the Indian logo, I was completely thinking "What the?!" until I saw the bottom. hehehehe! (I'm in a great NE Sports team mood today now that both Mannings are out of the Super Bowl!)

Thanks for posting - you were such a beautiful bride!! :bride: I can't wait to read your TR - and find out more about you and Joey Mac!!

MINDY!!!!!!!!!!!

This is completely unrelated to your wedding and please excuse the hi-jack, but I wanted to know if you had seen this...

Dear NKOTB fans:
YOU SAVED THE DATE NOW... NOW GET READY FOR SOME SERIOUS SEA TIME...
ANNOUNCING THE NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK CRUISE!
MAY 15 - 18, 2009
FT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA - NASSAU, BAHAMAS - FT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA.
WE'VE CHARTERED OUR OWN BOAT JUST FOR OUR FANS TO COME SAILING WITH US FOR SOME SERIOUS FACE TIME!
LIVE SHOWS, MEET/GREETS, PHOTO OPS, AND MORE!

EEK! :scared1:

Our Disney photos are available online. If anyone is interested it is bouthot / markowski wedding password 1971

Let me know what you think :)

Mindy, just had the chance to look at your pictures on line at DPS ! congrats !It looks like you had a wonderful day! Your picture are very pretty. I really like the ones outside at your reception and the ones at the GF- the one of you and your bridesmaid in sunglasses is great. you looked beautiful! congrats again:goodvibes

EEK! How did I miss your pictures being up?! :scared1:

I'm probably extremely dense, but what's the Disney Photography website??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!