Mickeys not so scary halloween party

Tix on sale on Disney's website right now.

Starting at:
$59 for 3-9
$62 for 10+

I want to go on October 28th, which is our arrival day. Do you think I could get tickets as late as, say, 10 days before, so I can check the weather forecast? Or should I just get them and go in the rain? We have never been so I'm excited to go!!

I want to go on October 28th, which is our arrival day. Do you think I could get tickets as late as, say, 10 days before, so I can check the weather forecast? Or should I just get them and go in the rain? We have never been so I'm excited to go!!

Someone posted that you can buy them a few days ahead of time, but I didn't want to risk it so I bought our tickets now. You are taking somewhat a risk either way. Could rain, or tickets could sell out. We will go in rain if that happens.

Someone posted that you can buy them a few days ahead of time, but I didn't want to risk it so I bought our tickets now. You are taking somewhat a risk either way. Could rain, or tickets could sell out. We will go in rain if that happens.

That is so true! I would be taking a risk either way. Hmmmm, well, I think I have time to think about it. I wanted to wait until I get my mileage points, to be sure I can get a flight that day, but don't even think that should be a problem on a Tuesday. Thanks for your input!!

Are all the rides open during the party? If you don't have park hopper, should you go to a different park that morning & the party that evening? I think I read you could get in at 4:30.

got mine for sept 9 and am soooo excited.:yay: does anyone know, are only a few resturants open? or all of them?

Hello All-
We are driving to Disney from Ohio and plan on taking 2 days to do it. We will be getting there on October 5. There is a Halloween party that night and I was wondering if it would be a good idea to do that night OR should we do it for a night later in the week. I was wondering if it would be less crowded.

Next, my kids will be almost 1, almost, 5, 7 and 9 by the time we leave for the trip. Do you think they would enjoy going to this event?
Are all the rides open during the event?
Do we have to buy the tickets early?
Does it sell out?
Do we bring trick or treat bags?
Do the kids dress up?
Are there any rules about the outfits? Or do you have any suggestions?
Thanks in advance, I am sure I will have more questions soon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter