Mickeys not so scary halloween party

Discussion in 'Disney Rumors and News' started by tazmo02, Mar 24, 2014.

1. tazmo02

tazmo02 Earning My Ears

Hi, any ideas what date this will start this year? I'm so hoping before 10th September.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Disworldluv

Disworldluv DIS Veteran

Based on last years starting dates, Tuesday, Sept. 9 will begin MNSSHP, ending Nov. 1, 2014.

4. tazmo02

tazmo02 Earning My Ears

Ooh thanks, I really hope so, kids are so keen to go lol

5. GigiDisneyfreak

GigiDisneyfreak DIS Veteran

6. smitch425

smitch425 DIS Veteran

I do not expect a Nov. Party date this year, but if by chance there is one, it will be Nov. 2.

7. mm1971

mm1971 DIS Veteran

Last I heard was that the parties will start of August 29th this year, extending the past run by a little more than a week. That's kind of a little much in my opinion. I already would have a hard time being in the holiday mood in early September, certainly not in August. I guess it's the fun of seeing all of the stuff as much as the time of year.

Hey, my chocolate is melted.:lmao::lmao: I can see the complaints already. It's pretty warm on August 29th traditionally.

8. tazmo02

tazmo02 Earning My Ears

I'm crossing my fingers for the 9th, or 10th gosh the suspense is killing me, when do they actually release dates, does anyone know ?

9. gilby

gilby DIS Veteran

subscribing

10. xie

xie Mouseketeer

Heck I've been to that party in October, when it was 85 degrees and 95% humidity still at 11pm. :rotfl:

No, if they think they can sell some tickets to it, they will absolutely open it up that extra weekend. Because they can sell both the normal day tickets and party tickets. The usual park CMs would be working either way, so that's a wash. The only real extra expense they have are probably some extra CMs for the extra characters and parade. Candy in bulk is cheap. I'm sure the parties are quite profitable for them even when they are nowhere near sold out.

11. kateandy08096

kateandy08096 Earning My Ears

I hope Disney starts selling the tickets soon. I just seen online that Universal has already released their dates. Does anyone know the prices for MNSSHP this year?

12. tazmo02

tazmo02 Earning My Ears

Yes I noticed universal had released there dates to, come on disney hurry up lol

13. Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina

Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina DIS Veteran

Fabulous! Let's hope Disney notices and decides to release their dates as well :) .

I honestly don't know why they wouldn't. If they already have the dates confirmed (which I assume they do, considering their park hours for the affected months are out), it would be in their best interests to start selling tickets and have our money in hand even sooner.

14. kateandy08096

I agree. The sooner the better. If they dont release the dates soon maybe Ill give that money to Discovery Cove. Its been in the back of my mind of trying to sneak a DC day into our schedule

15. kateandy08096

I agree. The sooner the better. If they dont release the dates soon maybe Ill give that money to Discovery Cove. Its been in the back of my mind of trying to sneak a DC day into our schedule

16. tazmo02

tazmo02 Earning My Ears

Seems crazy they havent released them yet lol, I'm becoming a crazy obsessed woman checking every day for confirmed dates lol :/

17. Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina

Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina DIS Veteran

Discovery Cove is incredible....if you can work it into your plans and your budget, do it. :thumbsup2

We have been twice, and have our third trip booked for this August. Its awesome and amazing and worth every penny!

18. wendyt_ca

wendyt_ca DIS Veteran

We are there the week of Sept 7 so I am hoping this is true!! We were hoping to go on Sept 12!!

19. superblonde29

superblonde29 Earning My Ears

20. ssphillips

ssphillips Disney Bound

We are going 10/10-10/13/14. Hoping to buy ticket for 10/10. Can't hardly stand waiting to buy ticket. :surfweb:

21. Sandan77

Sandan77 Mouseketeer

How quick do they sell out, I am in a different time zone and will only have 1 chance to go being Sept 9