Mickeys not so scary halloween party

tazmo02

Earning My Ears
Hi, any ideas what date this will start this year? I'm so hoping before 10th September.

Last I heard was that the parties will start of August 29th this year, extending the past run by a little more than a week. That's kind of a little much in my opinion. I already would have a hard time being in the holiday mood in early September, certainly not in August. I guess it's the fun of seeing all of the stuff as much as the time of year.

Hey, my chocolate is melted.:lmao::lmao: I can see the complaints already. It's pretty warm on August 29th traditionally.

I'm crossing my fingers for the 9th, or 10th gosh the suspense is killing me, when do they actually release dates, does anyone know ?

Last I heard was that the parties will start of August 29th this year, extending the past run by a little more than a week. That's kind of a little much in my opinion. I already would have a hard time being in the holiday mood in early September, certainly not in August. I guess it's the fun of seeing all of the stuff as much as the time of year.

Hey, my chocolate is melted.:lmao::lmao: I can see the complaints already. It's pretty warm on August 29th traditionally.

Heck I've been to that party in October, when it was 85 degrees and 95% humidity still at 11pm. :rotfl:

No, if they think they can sell some tickets to it, they will absolutely open it up that extra weekend. Because they can sell both the normal day tickets and party tickets. The usual park CMs would be working either way, so that's a wash. The only real extra expense they have are probably some extra CMs for the extra characters and parade. Candy in bulk is cheap. I'm sure the parties are quite profitable for them even when they are nowhere near sold out.

I hope Disney starts selling the tickets soon. I just seen online that Universal has already released their dates. Does anyone know the prices for MNSSHP this year?

Yes I noticed universal had released there dates to, come on disney hurry up lol

I hope Disney starts selling the tickets soon. I just seen online that Universal has already released their dates. Does anyone know the prices for MNSSHP this year?

Fabulous! Let's hope Disney notices and decides to release their dates as well :) .

I honestly don't know why they wouldn't. If they already have the dates confirmed (which I assume they do, considering their park hours for the affected months are out), it would be in their best interests to start selling tickets and have our money in hand even sooner.

Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina said:
Fabulous! Let's hope Disney notices and decides to release their dates as well :) .

I honestly don't know why they wouldn't. If they already have the dates confirmed (which I assume they do, considering their park hours for the affected months are out), it would be in their best interests to start selling tickets and have our money in hand even sooner.

I agree. The sooner the better. If they dont release the dates soon maybe Ill give that money to Discovery Cove. Its been in the back of my mind of trying to sneak a DC day into our schedule

Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina said:

I agree. The sooner the better. If they dont release the dates soon maybe Ill give that money to Discovery Cove. Its been in the back of my mind of trying to sneak a DC day into our schedule

Seems crazy they havent released them yet lol, I'm becoming a crazy obsessed woman checking every day for confirmed dates lol :/

If they dont release the dates soon maybe Ill give that money to Discovery Cove. Its been in the back of my mind of trying to sneak a DC day into our schedule

Discovery Cove is incredible....if you can work it into your plans and your budget, do it. :thumbsup2

We have been twice, and have our third trip booked for this August. Its awesome and amazing and worth every penny!

We are there the week of Sept 7 so I am hoping this is true!! We were hoping to go on Sept 12!!

We are going 10/10-10/13/14. Hoping to buy ticket for 10/10. Can't hardly stand waiting to buy ticket. :surfweb:

How quick do they sell out, I am in a different time zone and will only have 1 chance to go being Sept 9

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter