Mickey's Halloween Party 9/25/15 Tips & Recap

FlowersCroon

Writer, dreamer, Disneyland addict.
We are back from Mickey's Halloween Party and super excited to share our Trip Report! (Note: This is an edit of the full trip report which can be found on the blog.)

The biggest perk of Mickey's Halloween Party is that all guests dress in costume and trick-or-treat throughout Disneyland park. Major stoke factor! After checking the forecast we all decided on the following costumes: Woody (me), the Queen of Hearts (Rosey) and a Pirate on the Black Pearl (Ernesto). Tip: Check the forecast and plan costumes accordingly.

Jack-Sparrow-Mickeys-Halloween-Party.jpg

When I asked the kids what they loved most about Mickey's Halloween Party they each had a unique answer. Ernesto said his absolute most favorite thing he saw was the "Paint the Night" parade. But the most favorite thing he did all night was sit in front of the castle and watch all of the different "shows". What does that mean? Throughout the evening Sleeping Beauty Castle magically transforms with music and projections. It was so entertaining that before we left the park he sat there for half an hour, completely mesmerized. I posted snippets of some of the vignettes on YouTube. See below:

Rosey's answer was, "I liked that there were so many Trick or Trick stations and that they were all over the place!" It really was super convenient to have Treat Stops spread out all over the park. Plus, the Treat Stops have sweets and healthy treats, so parents can pick and choose what the kids are eating on the sly if necessary. Wink. Tip: Treat Stops may seem crowded early in the evening, but the lines for everything die down after the "Halloween Screams" fireworks show.

treat-stop-mickeys-halloween-party.jpg

Haunted Mansion fans take note: the Hatbox Ghost is making his first ever appearance in Haunted Mansion Holiday this year! YES! Tip: Ride Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy soon, it's only here until November 1, 2015 whereas Haunted Mansion Holiday will be around the entire Holiday season through early January 2016.

space-mountain-ghost-galaxy.jpg

hatbox-ghost-haunted-mansion-holiday.jpg

Halloween Screams - A Villainous Surprise in the Skies Fireworks is basically the most epic Halloween themed fireworks show ever! Tip: It is exclusive to Mickey's Halloween Party. I recommend you don't miss it!

CPzqrMQU8AA_yX4.jpg:large

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter