Mickey's Halloween Party 2012 -- Check In

twingle mom yes there is a tour hang omn ill go find the info on dis again from what i posted

the bucket was one i saw from another dis member it looked so cool but its only for dlh,gch,and pph, and 80bucks is way to much

Thanks Jade!! We will be staying at GCH so if I see it I just might break down and get it. Thx for all the info. The tour looks cool.

I just booked our Friday, Oct 12 party tickets without much issue with the Disney chase preorder. The CM didn't think I could get them yet, but after a quick trip on hold, he came back and it went through. I had the choice of leaving them at Will Call or having them mailed for $5, and since I forgot about asking for that to be waived, I paid it. The CM said that I was the 5th order for that party date.

This is our first time doing Halloween, so we're pretty excited. Now to think of costumes....:cool1:

Checking in - We will be attending our very 1st Halloween Party on September 28th! :cool1: I haven't purchased our tickets yet, but as soon as they become available for sale to the general public, I will be on it. We haven't committed on costumes yet as we want to make sure I secure the tickets first. Hopefully tickets for the 28th don't sell out in the first day!

We are excited to see all the characters that are not typically out at the park. Where would we find the meet 'n greets during the party? Are they located at similar locations for normal park days or do they set up at special stations. Any insight would be helpful as those will be our first stops. Thanks :)

pixiedust: Received our tickets to the Mickey's Halloween Party today...we have the regular Visa card and was not charged a shipping fee...what quick shipping...order the tickets on Jun 30th.
jc

purchased tix for October 5th today! i think i've been to at least one party every year at WDW since they started doing them (i'm a former cm) and this will be my first at DL...super excited!!!

Hey everybody! My mom and I are crossing our fingers that we will get tickets to the October 12th event, but we have to wait until the end of August, because our main goal of the trip is to see the Ellen Show, and that is when her tickets are released. I really really hope we get Mickey tickets too! How likely do you guys think that is?

I just got my HP tix with Disney Visa for $46, mailing fee waived...woohoo!
Thanks so much for the secret sale tip, thats awesome!

Just ordered my tickets for the October 5th party!!!! Very excited as this will be my first party at Disneyland! Will be there with DD(18), DD(40), DSIL(40), DGD(13) and DGS(10). Still discussing the costumes........

My sister and i are going to Mickey's Halloween party on the 19th October :) I went to WDW's Halloween Party last year so it would be great to see the differences between them :) D

Hi!:wave2:
We will be attending the party on the 12th of October.
We arrive on the 11th, stayong at the GCH and going to the matinee of "Book of Mormon" on the 13th and return home on the 14th.
We will be dressing but DD hasnt decided what we are going to be yet.
Have to wait until Thursday to buy my tickets. Cant wait!:joker:

We received our party tickets by mail this weekend and now I am confused...
We bought ticket for Tuesday, October 23rd. The schedule on Disney's website shows the Tuesday parties are from 6-11, but my tickets state the party is from 7-12.
No biggie, but how about some consistency?

Interesting...I wish the tickets on the site would go on sale! It's the 9th and I'm still waiting for the site to update so I can buy my tickets.

Does your ticket say October 23rd on it?? I'd make sure they didn't send you the wrong ticket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter