Mickey's Halloween Party 2012 -- Check In

After reading the thread about Disney Visa Cardmembers being able to purchase their tickets, I hopped on the phone to purchase mine, since we have the Disney Visa Card.
The first person I spoke with, "Mario", told me there was no pre-sale, and the earliest I could buy tickets was on July 16. This was clearly wrong, and I told "Mario" the information he had was contrary to the Disneyland Website, and he should check out the website. I waited a little later, called again, spoke with "Jack", who told me only AP's could get their tickets early. A third call to Disney, and I spoke with another male, "Jon", who gave me a third story saying I couldn't purchase my tickets, yet.
I called a fourth time, spoke with a "Jessica", and she was more than happy to help me purchase my tickets. Wonderful service and no problems. I was able to purchase seven (7) tickets for my family and parents, and they're in the mail, on their way here! We're so excited to be there for the Halloween Party on October 23.
I think there is some confusion on the Disney Employee end, and only some of them have the correct ticket information. I hope the best to all of you on your tickets, and if you get turned down, just call back, later. pirate:

After reading the thread about Disney Visa Cardmembers being able to purchase their tickets, I hopped on the phone to purchase mine, since we have the Disney Visa Card.
The first person I spoke with, "Mario", told me there was no pre-sale, and the earliest I could buy tickets was on July 16. This was clearly wrong, and I told "Mario" the information he had was contrary to the Disneyland Website, and he should check out the website. I waited a little later, called again, spoke with "Jack", who told me only AP's could get their tickets early. A third call to Disney, and I spoke with another male, "Jon", who gave me a third story saying I couldn't purchase my tickets, yet.
I called a fourth time, spoke with a "Jessica", and she was more than happy to help me purchase my tickets. Wonderful service and no problems. I was able to purchase seven (7) tickets for my family and parents, and they're in the mail, on their way here! We're so excited to be there for the Halloween Party on October 23.
I think there is some confusion on the Disney Employee end, and only some of them have the correct ticket information. I hope the best to all of you on your tickets, and if you get turned down, just call back, later. pirate:

Glad you were able to get it worked out eventually. That's crazy to go through so many CM's that have the wrong info. Were you able to get the shipping fee waived?
We are going on the 23rd too!

Thanks Girimama33 for the ticket info!!!

We just bought 2 tickets for our trip on the 5th with our Disney Visa! And they also waived the $5 shipping fee but had to ask and thanks to you I knew to ask!

Thanks again :goodvibes

called couldn't find a place to talk to bout tour,

but did find out the Halloween bucket i wanted was 80bucks and only for Disney hotel guests they cant deliver there special holiday baskets to the good nab hotels.

also the birthday basket is 70 (didn't sound good to me) tho could be delivered to good nab hotel
so may get no baskets just buy stuff when there

What Halloween BUcket?? Could you share info?? Also are there special Halloween tours?? Im sorry I read the thread but am still confused. Also there are no Discounts for Halloween tix in Oct?? The thread I saw showed no price difference for advance sale/AP/ or Gate all were $69. I am hoping this color looks Halloweenie(if thats even a word LOL)

What Halloween BUcket?? Could you share info?? Also are there special Halloween tours?? Im sorry I read the thread but am still confused. Also there are no Discounts for Halloween tix in Oct?? The thread I saw showed no price difference for advance sale/AP/ or Gate all were $69. I am hoping this color looks Halloweenie(if thats even a word LOL)

Depending on the party date, there may not be discount available. Halloween and most Fridays are full price across the board.
Very Halloweenie ~ :stir:

This pre-pre sale of tickets is if you have the Disney (Chase) Credit Card or a DVC owner.
Annual Passholder tickets go on sale on July 9.
Advance purchase tickets go on sale July 16 (advance tickets on sale to the general public)
jc

Thank you for your answer! I will be putting a reminder on my Calender for the 16 July so I can snag my tickets for the 02 October party. :wizard:

twingle mom yes there is a tour hang omn ill go find the info on dis again from what i posted

the bucket was one i saw from another dis member it looked so cool but its only for dlh,gch,and pph, and 80bucks is way to much

Now that the party dates are out, we will be there on Oct 19. Didn't want to go on Friday night, our arrival day is the 16th.

This is why I love DIS so much - insider information. Just spoke w/ Josh (called AP line) and purchased our Halloween Party Tix for Sept 28 using my Disney Visa. Thank you do everyone for sharing this information. So excited as it will be our last night in the park. Great way to end our vacation.

I also wanted to let you know that I've seen some people ask about the $5 fee and whether they can email tickets. I asked if I waited until July 9th if I would still have to pay the fee and I was told yes. I asked if I would have to pay the fee even if I ordered online and he said yes. The fee is for any and all pre-purchase because all tickets will be mailed this time. I asked about email tickets and he said if you order online there may be an email confirmation but the tickets will be mailed. Of course you never know how true/accurate that is.

Ok, so I called to make some changes to our vacation package and also to get the Party tix via my Disney Visa. At first I was told no, then I said, "well, I heard..." :rolleyes1, I was put on hold then she came back and said, ok! But I HAD to pay today. I had them added on to our package and didn't get charged a $5 fee because they will have it for us when we get there. Whoohoo!

We'll be going on October 19th with all the other Utah school break people. Think happy thoughts, think happy thoughts . . . I have a little trouble with crowds and I'm a nervous about this.

The current costume favorite is Incredibles, but it is subject to change.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but how elaborate are people's costumes? If I make our costumes (and I'm thinking mostly assembling and a little sewing) will I feel stupid. I know some people will go all out, but does everyone? Will we be the only ones there who can't pass for the actual character cast members?

Right on Fran ~ :woohoo:

F! Is only shown on Saturday and Sunday in October. :confused: They need a Halloween party F! :stir:

Love the Incredibles idea Laura.

Yes they do need a Halloween party F!

This is my first Halloween time DL trip and we have changed our plans 4 times trying to decide what to see, what is worth the crowds, etc.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but how elaborate are people's costumes? If I make our costumes (and I'm thinking mostly assembling and a little sewing) will I feel stupid. I know some people will go all out, but does everyone? Will we be the only ones there who can't pass for the actual character cast members?

noooooooooooo lots of people have basic homemade costumes...moreso than elaborate ones for sure...dont get wrong, there are some really incredible ones but you will NOT feel stupid:goodvibes

noooooooooooo lots of people have basic homemade costumes...moreso than elaborate ones for sure...dont get wrong, there are some really incredible ones but you will NOT feel stupid:goodvibes

Thank you. I was really worried and that's one less thing to worry about. Now if I can just convince my parents to go as someone, maybe Edna mole and Mr. Indredibles boss.

last time I wore a teenage mutant ninja turtle tshirt and a turtle shell backpack lol, so not very elaborate at all

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter