mickey head burgers?

Cant wait for Disney

DIS Veteran
i was searching google images and came across hamburger patties shaped like mickey heads. anyone know what store sells them? thank you!

i was searching google images and came across hamburger patties shaped like mickey heads. anyone know what store sells them? thank you!

I have gotten them in WalMart and ShopRite in NY, there is a large line of Disney foods. My kids like the ravioli and pizza as well.

You could probably make your own using the Mickey head egg rings:goodvibes I now have a new idea to try at summer BBQ;)

I've seen the Mickey burgers at both Kroger and Walmart on occasion. Target has Mickey chicken nuggets regularly.

We live in Canada and I've seen them once about two years ago at one of our grocery stores (Sobeys) but haven't seen them since. So last October, before we went on our trip I made my own, its real easy just shape them using three circles, or use the egg ring or pancake ring like another poster mentioned. They work perfectly, especially if you freeze them!! Good luck!:goodvibes

We bought the frozen ones from Fry's food(Kroger owned) that were a store brand licenced to use Disney.We did not like the taste but loved the shape.I now use some of my cookie cutters to shape burgers and other foods.Egg/pancake rings also work.

I have seen them at our Target....they also have the mickey head chicken nuggets and chicken patties

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter