mickey head burgers?

Discussion in 'Cooking' started by Cant wait for Disney, Mar 2, 2011.

1. Cant wait for Disney

Cant wait for Disney DIS Veteran

i was searching google images and came across hamburger patties shaped like mickey heads. anyone know what store sells them? thank you!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. greeneeyes

greeneeyes Mouseketeer

I have gotten them in WalMart and ShopRite in NY, there is a large line of Disney foods. My kids like the ravioli and pizza as well.

4. MazdaUK

MazdaUK <font color=green>Curse this time difference!<br><

You could probably make your own using the Mickey head egg rings:goodvibes I now have a new idea to try at summer BBQ;)

5. dznystar

dznystar DIS Veteran

I've seen the Mickey burgers at both Kroger and Walmart on occasion. Target has Mickey chicken nuggets regularly.

6. coconutsunshine

coconutsunshine DIS Veteran

We live in Canada and I've seen them once about two years ago at one of our grocery stores (Sobeys) but haven't seen them since. So last October, before we went on our trip I made my own, its real easy just shape them using three circles, or use the egg ring or pancake ring like another poster mentioned. They work perfectly, especially if you freeze them!! Good luck!:goodvibes

7. brat

brat DIS Veteran

We bought the frozen ones from Fry's food(Kroger owned) that were a store brand licenced to use Disney.We did not like the taste but loved the shape.I now use some of my cookie cutters to shape burgers and other foods.Egg/pancake rings also work.

8. disneyfreakjackie

disneyfreakjackie <font color="blue">The only thing better than a Di

I've purchased them at Pathmark in New Jersey!! They are frozen, but good!

9. tetney12

tetney12 Mouseketeer

I have seen them at our Target....they also have the mickey head chicken nuggets and chicken patties