• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mickey and NFL Team Designs Anyone??

I've been on the search for a Mikey Head design with Football Mickey for the Minnesota Vikings, does anyone have one or have you seen one?

Thank you!

These really are awesome! Love the Eagles especially #36 on Mickey. Is it possible to have any done for the girls with maybe Minnie or Daisy in a cheerleading outfit?

Hi I am looking for a Mickey logo with a Steelers theme and also one with a Pittsburgh Penguin theme. Maybe something that has both? Any ideas?

can someone PLEASE PLEASE make me a Cincinnati Bengals team logo with the mickey head like I see on these posts???????
THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!1

:wizard:

I'm going to an Oakland raiders game Oct.18th w/ my husband and friends. I love the 49ers but DH asked if I would please wear a raiders shirt to support his team. Lucky me I just saw this thread while waiting for disneyland disigns I requested (I go to disneyland the weekend after we go to the game). I would like a shirt that says Raiders in the middle w/ Mickey as a player on one side and Minnie as a cheerleader on the other side of the raiders if that's at all possible. I wanted it to go on a black shirt if that could work by outlining it in white maybe.

Thanks, Phoebe

This may sound trivial...but could you do a Saints design with Mickey wearing #9? The design is soooo cute but #2 was Aaron Brooks who is no longer with them. #9 is DREW BREES....:cheer2: or - delete the number all together - whichever is easiest for you. :hippie:

can anyone PLEASE PLEASE make me a mickey head design wiht the Cincinnati Bengals from the NFL?

thanks sooooooooo much in advance!:wizard:

I was wondering if I could get a design like #280 for just the Detroit Lions for my daughter? Thanks

Hi, Natalie. I love your sports designs. Is it possible to do one for the Houston Texans and another for the Astros? My husband would love those!

Thanks so much,
Dianna

p.s. We leave next week for WDW!

I would love a design with the San Diego Chargers. All of our guys are huge fans and I would love to surprise them with shirts.

I love your sports designs. Is it possible to do one for the Houston Texans and another for the Astros? My husband would love those!

Thanks so much,
Dianna

p.s. We leave next week for WDW!

Hello Marion!!!

We are so proud of our Colts here in Indy - and we are hoping for another big win this coming Sunday - meaning another trip to the Super Bowl!

I have three kiddos - who'll be donning many of your DISigns when we are in Disney World - we leave in just 12 days. Just 12 days!!! :)

Just after this past Saturday's big win - I thought I'd try to make them a fun Colts shirt to wear in WDW - you know - since we hope they'll be playing in the Super Bowl right around then - and then I saw you have some DISigns for the NFL!!!

I have a request... If it is too much please just let me know... I was able to find the perfect Colts "blue" tshirts today - would it be possible to just put a box - or something - around the "indianapoliscolts1.jpg" - so that it is easier for me to cut/trim and iron on to the blue shirts? Does that make sense?

Also... We are certainly not Patriot fans in this household - but the Minnie cheering for New England DISign is awfully cute! :) (Oh - but I just saw you are from NJ I think - so maybe you are a Jets - or a Pats - fan?)

Again, many, many, many thanks Marion! You're the best! And I will post pix soon of all the finished products so you can see how well they turned out. we are so grateful!

Blessings,
nicole

So you're a Browns fan? My sister and her family live in Cleveland - they are big Browns fans too!

Ahh... But you are a Jets fan as well! Best of luck to your team... Folks around here think that the Colts gave the Jets the victory late in the season - no one was happy about the starters getting pulled. But hey... This Sunday is a new game - and both sides will bring their best to the field!

Have fun watching! It should be a great matchup! And wow - just one game from the Superbowl! Doesn't get any better than this...

MANY thanks for doing this Marion. We're so grateful - and the kids will love the shirts! And our little girl will LOVE that hers will have Minnie on it. I'm hoping they'll wear these with pride down in Florida, knowing their beloved blue and white will be heading to Miami the same week! :)

Have a great night. Again THANKS SO MUCH! Be looking for pix of the finished products I made with your great DISigns!

blessings,
nicole

I would be be excited to get a Steelers design for us to wear to ESPN weekend. If possible please let me know.:flower3:

Thanks
Sandy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter