Michigan DVC roll call

Hey, we're also from "Grand Rapids"...OK, technically Kentwood.

We just had our resale offer accepted today!:banana: :banana: :banana:

Now, we just have to send in the papers and wait for ROFR!

With any luck, we'll soon be official owners of 100 points at AKV!:yay: :yay: :yay:

Check out the Pictured Rocks in the Upper Peninsula. We stayed at Wandering Wheels as there isn't a state park close by. Just got back from there today. The Glass Bottom boats are cool to see some shipwrecks under water. There are also the Pictured Rocks Boat Tours. Lots of waterfalls in the area as well. It is about 2 hours past the Mackinac Bridge.

Also, check out Tahquamenon Falls State Park and Brimley State Park. I've stayed at Tahquamenon Falls and it was quite nice. Brimley is supposed to be an awesome state park and is on Lake Superior's Whitefish Bay. My cousin is staying there tonight.

UPDATE: (Ok, it's a little late...)

We closed on Sept. 16 so we are OFFICIALLY members!:cool1:

I even have that $10,000 blue card to prove it!:laughing:

Only 18 more days until I finally get to stay at our new "home"!:cloud9:

Just found this thread. I, ummm, don't really visit the Boards during baseball season... :rolleyes:

We live in Plymouth, and have been Members since 2002. We own at HH, BCV, and SSR. :)

Livonia here! Previous and hopefully future BCV owner.

I am surprised there are 4 other Livonia people here. If you ever see my license plate that says BCV DVC honk! I wonder if we know each other..... Well besides Pinnie whom I have met!

Livonia here! Previous and hopefully future BCV owner.

I am surprised there are 4 other Livonia people here. If you ever see my license plate that says BCV DVC honk! I wonder if we know each other..... Well besides Pinnie whom I have met!

Hey there stranger!!!!

pinnie

Well, I couldn't help myself - I added on AKV - seemed appropriate with all the grandkids being added to the family lately.

Hi to all Michiganders. We are from Brighton, originally Kalamazoo.

After many family vacations to the World, we just bought at Bay Lake Tower :goodvibes

Our first stay at BLT is on our annual February Trip, the 12th through the 19th. Can't wait.

Hi to all Michiganders. We are from Brighton, originally Kalamazoo.

After many family vacations to the World, we just bought at Bay Lake Tower :goodvibes

Our first stay at BLT is on our annual February Trip, the 12th through the 19th. Can't wait.

Hello from a fellow Kalamazooan :wave2: We added BLT to our plate :-)rotfl:) in addition to our other 3. Can't wait to stay there in Dec!:banana:

Fenton Michigan here. Own ay BLT & AKV. recently sold SSR and hope to purchase some BWV points. Just came back from a BD trip and going again to celebrate New Years. Susan

We're from Troy and bought AKV last August. Spent 8 days in July at SSR and are doing the week before Christmas at either OKW or AKV Jambo House (currently waitlisted -- I don't have high hopes!). :)

Well as some of you know I was from Livonia, Michigan. But as of this month, I am now from Windermere, Florida, just 15 minutes North of Disney World.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter