• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Michelle & Jeff's Wishes 12/8/12-WP / GF WH / Morocco - PJ with Photos

033_zps0e5845fa.jpg

_NIK1164_zps84776272.jpg

036_zps41b6427b.jpg

037_zpse78cd424.jpg

038_zps0928f7fc.jpg

040_zpscec664fa.jpg

067_zps9ec39963.jpg

071_zps1015b333.jpg

074_zps935998e4.jpg

Up Next: Vendor Reviews, Glad I did/Wish I didnt, and hints on things I would have done differently
Then: Back on for my trip report

I've been such a horrible follower, I've almost completely missed your TR (or at least missed following it along as you update). Anyway, I am totally caught up now, and I have to say your wedding looked so beautiful! Everything looked so perfect. You looked so gorgeous. The cake stand was stunning, your decor is so pretty and romantic -- oh I love it all! I adore how your husband brought out the glass slipper to you during the reception, that is such a special moment (and so fun!). And the Mickey Hands at your ceremony too! That's so cool.

I love all your wedding photos and portraits! And your Disney portraits are so gorgeous! Your reception food looked delicious and your dessert party food too! And I feel like I'm forgetting a bunch of things I wanted to say, so in conclusion, everything looked so beautiful and you must be so happy! Congratulations again! :goodvibes

Michelle,
I think you win the prize for the best Disney wedding ever!!!!!!!!! Your willingness to help with advice and share ideas with other Disney brides makes you a true princess. May your life together be filled with joy and happiness always.

I've been such a horrible follower, I've almost completely missed your TR (or at least missed following it along as you update). Anyway, I am totally caught up now, and I have to say your wedding looked so beautiful! Everything looked so perfect. You looked so gorgeous. The cake stand was stunning, your decor is so pretty and romantic -- oh I love it all! I adore how your husband brought out the glass slipper to you during the reception, that is such a special moment (and so fun!). And the Mickey Hands at your ceremony too! That's so cool.

I love all your wedding photos and portraits! And your Disney portraits are so gorgeous! Your reception food looked delicious and your dessert party food too! And I feel like I'm forgetting a bunch of things I wanted to say, so in conclusion, everything looked so beautiful and you must be so happy! Congratulations again! :goodvibes

Awww thank you! Im glad you got caught up. Thank you for all of your sweet compliments :) It means a lot!!!

Michelle,
I think you win the prize for the best Disney wedding ever!!!!!!!!! Your willingness to help with advice and share ideas with other Disney brides makes you a true princess. May your life together be filled with joy and happiness always.

Awww yay! Thank you!!! Well I am just paying it back. When I was starting to get ideas for our Disney wedding, so many girls on here helped and it really helped me to have the wedding we dreamed of, so I want to make sure to help others planning their dream weddings. Thank you so much and thanks for reading my planning journal/trip report. :)

Omg I just saw your ML shots and you looked amazing! Every photo was spectacular!

Who did your makeup from Beaute??

Omg I just saw your ML shots and you looked amazing! Every photo was spectacular!

Who did your makeup from Beaute??

Thank you so much!

For the MK shoot it was Ana who did my hair and make up.

For the wedding it was Ana who did hair and Ami did make up.

I can not say enough GREAT things about Beaute Speciale! They are AMAZING!!!

THANKS!!!!!

The magnet was the large one on Vista Print... I think they are 4X6. For 30 magnets it was $53.00 with shipping. (The shipping was like $15) We have ordered things before from Vista Print and like their quality.

The confetti I ordered from Etsy.com... I just searched Mickey confetti, and found this person that would make them in any color. The confetti was about $10 with shipping.

The save the dates are amazing! WOW! Could you share where you found the font? Thanks!

mariapicardikenyon said:
The save the dates are amazing! WOW! Could you share where you found the font? Thanks!

We downloaded the font from a site called dafont. It's called waltograph. :)

2012DisneyWorldBride said:
Jeff dancing with his mom to My Wish by Rascal Flatts

Cake Pics - My parents made our cake stand for us and yes it does light up. I LOVED it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cute Reception Pics

Glass slipper that Jeff propsed with (we placed on guestbook/gift table)

Hello again. May I ask where you purchased your toasting flutes? Thanks again!

mariapicardikenyon said:
Hello again. May I ask where you purchased your toasting flutes? Thanks again!

I don't remember the name of the company but it was in south Florida. I actually could have gone to pick them up.

I just did a google search and there are a ton of them for sale on eBay. Search Cinderella's Carriage Toasting Flutes.
Good luck!

I'm so glad your MK / Epcot photoshoot turned out! Your pictures are GORGEOUS!! Did you guys have fun? You look so beautiful and happy!!! You have a LOT of really terrific shots...Do you feel the experience and outcome was worth the aggravation and expense??

Thank you for sharing your pictures. Got to see them when I was having a really bad day and it got me so excited about planning for our wedding and I felt MUCH better!!!

You both looked really great and so in love!
Brooke

Michelle,

I just looked at you pictures from the MK/Epcot Shoot! :cool1: OMG! Gorgeous!! I LOVE the pictures in front of the Be Our Guest Restaurant!! I tried to vote for you guys on A Magical Day but I'm having trouble. Do you need to have a facebook or twitter account? Hope you have a great weekend!

Bewitch324 said:
I'm so glad your MK / Epcot photoshoot turned out! Your pictures are GORGEOUS!! Did you guys have fun? You look so beautiful and happy!!! You have a LOT of really terrific shots...Do you feel the experience and outcome was worth the aggravation and expense??

Thank you for sharing your pictures. Got to see them when I was having a really bad day and it got me so excited about planning for our wedding and I felt MUCH better!!!

You both looked really great and so in love!
Brooke

Awwww thank you for your kind words!! We did have so much fun. Yes definitely the experience was sooooooo worth it! We both have commented looking back now... We would gladly pay the crazy amount of money to be able to experience it again! Sooo magical!!

Thank you again!!

1EvilQueenfan said:
Michelle,

I just looked at you pictures from the MK/Epcot Shoot! :cool1: OMG! Gorgeous!! I LOVE the pictures in front of the Be Our Guest Restaurant!! I tried to vote for you guys on A Magical Day but I'm having trouble. Do you need to have a facebook or twitter account? Hope you have a great weekend!

Thank you so much! Yea it's stupid... For the nominations you didn't need facebook or twitter but now for the voting you do... I don't even have either of those so I can't even vote for us. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter