MIB tips for left and right hand lanes

i love it when the high score in the car (outside of my score) is 113,000 and the average shown on the board is 278,000 and we totally blow away the other car. All the others are whooping it up and i sit there in the back row with 999,999 and wonder, did they flunk math or what. They saw the average but have not made the connection of how the car got the average.

this is great MsDiz is now a MIB philanthrapist. she donates her high scoring ability to the kids so they get to see the suit.

:D :eek: :cool: :D

someone in my car picks up two guns at once, i just reach down and slap them. :D

congrats on the 999,999 to rocketmam23 and on the 718+++ to MsDiz. i know MsDiz put in a lot of sweat and time to get to that score. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :smooth:

Originally posted by MIB999999
All the others are whooping it up and i sit there in the back row with 999,999 and wonder, did they flunk math or what.

someone in my car picks up two guns at once, i just reach down and slap them. :D

Yeah, I notice that a lot. The people in the front somehow think they averaged the 250,000 with scores of 48,000 and 52,000!

Hey, can you do that slap thing during the on-ride photo and send me a copy!:D

the photo people asked me to stop holding the gun to my head, so they will really go ballastic if a slap a two-gun-holder in the ambush area.

again great job on the 999,999

i love it when the high score in the car (outside of my score) is 113,000 and the average shown on the board is 278,000 and we totally blow away the other car. All the others are whooping it up and i sit there in the back row with 999,999 and wonder, did they flunk math or what. They saw the average but have not made the connection of how the car got the average

I had that happen, but the people in front of me obviously realized THEY weren't the reason for the avg. score of 242,000, cuz they looked at it, looked at eachother's scores and then turned around and looked at me. I said, "BOW TO ME!" - ok...I didn't say that...:rolleyes:

I don't like going on repeatedly all morning when it's dead...I start to feel a little self-conscious! :rolleyes: And I'm really glad, MIB that you never had the occasion to slap ME during out outing!:D Would you slap me if I shot at our OWN exhaust port???:D :D :D

Karen

No MsDiz cause if you shot at your own exhaust port you have not learned a thing grasshopper.

By the way exactly which exhaust port are we talking about???:D

My dad got a 999,999 from shooting his own exhaust port.:D

that must have been when the ride first opened and the blue-flame club was on hand:smooth:

Now back from Orlando after what was a one week vocation turned out to be three and a visit to Celebration Hospital.

Good to have seen you on the Saturday morning MIB999999 when we meet in Islands of Adventure but I was not a well man.

I have been following the thread and I am glad to see there are others who get a buzz from being responsible for getting others the suit, I only managed a couple of dozen rides on our first day. MIB was almost empty for most of the time, almost spooky so while I didn't improve on my best I managed a good enough score to see we got suited. Again riding in the back it amazing to look at the other scores and have people cheering when they have beaten the score of the other car and their own score where in the 50000.

Did notice however that some of the aliens now no longer appear to be responding.

Big Ian

A bit off topic, but was anyone there 1/1 early in the morning that got a 999,999? Because if not, I may have gotten the first perfect score of 2002. :p :D :p

Way to go rocketman23.

Heard a rumor that there is someone who can get 999,999 without ever shooting at the exhaust port. Have to ask some of the ride attendents i know if they know this guy. :confused:

Maybe the car that he was on stopped for a little bit allowing him to collect a good score from targets in the area 2. Other than that I couldn't see how this could be done. If it is true, I gotta know how!

EDIT: Nevermind... ;)

Does anyone know where to find a video of the whole ride? I've never riden this before and would like to know what all of the things you are talking about are before I ride it. Thanks!

i do not belive such a thing as a video exists, that would be for public consumption.

Thanks for the tips. I was at Universal last week and managed to get on MIB about 10 times. I was able to get my score up to 550,850 and never would have done it without reading this.

Never having been on MIB before, it took going through a few times too understand what you're talking about here. Then I read the tips again that night and realized I had forgotten about pressing the red button.

Even when I was "only" getting 150,000 or so, other people kept asking me how I got such a high score. Same thing as I saw someone else here say before, when sitting in the back and seeing the other low scores and people cheering when they got the suit.

I had room key from RPR for front of line. But single rider was usually shorter, and most of the time when I went through single rider line and showed my room key they either told me to go in single rider line because it was shorter or go to express if it was shorter. I preferred to use the express line because they always seem to go into the left lane - so it was easier to stick with one side and get used to it.

I am finding this tread interesting. I have never been to US or IOA, but we have a trip planned for this September. Reading all the tips is not helping me at the momment... so I will print them out and take them with us....... :teeth:

BTW What is the suit and how do you get it! ROFL

I understand what you're talking about. Since I had never been there, the tips didn't make sense to me. So I printed them out before I left and read them before getting there. Then, skimmed over them again before going to the park.

The first time, there was just so much that I forgot about most of the tips, but at least knew to hold the trigger in all the time and to shoot the exhaust on the other car.

But after that, I kept remembering more and more of the tips. It was really fun, and with room key to get FOTL, I was able to get on again and again. If you don't have FOTL, try the single rider line. Even if you have several people you should all get on within a few cars of each other - maybe even be opposite each other!

Have fun.

I think that sometimes we get caught up in scoring 999,999 that we forget to have fun on the ride. I've read the tips and found some good pointers, but I never forget to have fun. My highest score was around 600,000. I think I will eventually score all 9's someday. Some people don't visit the park every week and ride MIB 30 times a day. :)

Besides, even if you score 200,000 or 300,000 or even more, it's worth it to see the faces of the guests next to you. The guests sitting next to you will have scores of 50,000 or so and they will feel they were hot stuff. Then they look over at my score of 400,000 or so and their jaws drop!

we know what you mean barry, when the fantastic four ride with you and we see your score our jaws do drop. :p ;)

I just got off the phone with a universal operator and she said you can't use the fotl for MIB. Is this true? If so how long is the wait. thanks Paula

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter