Mexican Riviera Yes or no?

We were also on the Mar 20 MR cruise, and did excursions in both PV and Cabo, and loved them and never felt unsafe. Weather on the sea days left something to be desired. I would like to go to those ports again, but without the cold, rough days on the journey out and back. I am wondering whether the fall months would be better on that point?

I agree with you. It would have been nicer if we could have had better weather conditions. :cool2:

We went on the MR trip in January 2011, we had the best time of almost any trip we've taken. We also booked for next Jan. the weather in Mexico was fabulous and the ports felt very safe. We chose to leave the typical tourist restaurants and go to a little local neighborhood restaurant that had the best food and margaritas. Everyone in our group talked about that lunch the rest of the cruise. Fresh made corn and flour tortillas, guacamole made right at your table. Wow I can't wait to go back:rotfl::rotfl:

For me it's a huge shame that Disney doesn't have this itinerary in the Summer, because that would be my Summer vacation sorted. We are now doing the Eastern trip on the Magic at Easter, so the Mexican Riviera would make an excellent Summer contrast.

We were on the Mar 6 MR cruise, and loved it. I endorse some of the thoughts already expressed:
1. Use the Disney tours
2. The wildlife was spectacular...whales breaching, dolphins, birds, etc
3. Prepare for weather. I didn't bring enough warm clothes. You could say this was a MR issue, but it's not. On our Eastern itinerary we couldn't get into CC because of the wind and weather. It was freezing!!!! :rotfl2:

The Wonder is my favorite Disney ship. She is beautiful, well maintained, and the crew are exceptionally warm. :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter