• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mexican Riviera - Party of 13!!! - ohhhhhh yeahhhhh!!! - Updated w/ Cabo resort inf

YES! Yippee....YES! :thumbsup2:cool1::banana:

I love trip reports like this. I am going to grab a glass of wine and start on Page 1! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Instead of the coffee cup, it's me with a glass of wine...trip report with lots of pics are my fav! :surfweb: :cheer2:

I love your report and lots of tips! I am leaving in two weeks and trying to arrange the port excursions. Could you give me info about the resort at Cabo ? How excactly it wroks? You just grab a taxi and goe to teh resort gate and purchase day pass? Thank you for your help. :littleangel:

Hi, thanks for your trip report, I really appreciate you sharing your experiences. I'm hoping to also get the info on the cabo beach getaway. Thank you!!

Hello, So nice of you to share all that info! I love your daughter's pirate costumes, where did you find those cool tights? We'll be on the Wonder for X-Mas.

Thanks, Jill

I was told you can not book the day pass in advance. You can however call the resort and see if they believe the day pass will be available that month based off how full the resort is expected to be. I was told by the resort that they day passes are usually ALWAYS available. Yes resort is shown on DCL website. I will PM you name as I dont want to advertise the name of resort.

Hi, great report and advice! Can you pm me the name of the resort? I'd greatly appreciate it! Thanks :)

Did anyone get the name of the Cabo Resort with the day pass from LimoFam5? If so could you list it, or PM it to me? We leave in 18 days!! :banana: Thanks!

Heading to the MR in March and I would also like to get the name of hotel in Cabo. Would someone be so kind as to PM me too?

Thanks.

Can someone PM me the cabo resort info? Right now I am signed up for the cabo resort. I have read on here that there is a resort that is better. My questions would be, how to get to that resort (in terms of tenders) and how to get admission?
Thanks!

Hi all! I got the information from someone else that had received it from LimoFam5 before. Any one who asked recently for the info, I have PM'ed the info to you.

Also if anyone else would like it PM or ask and I will send it to you. I am going to stick with the way LimoFam5 wanted and not post it on here but I will share it.

Hi all! I got the information from someone else that had received it from LimoFam5 before. Any one who asked recently for the info, I have PM'ed the info to you.

Also if anyone else would like it PM or ask and I will send it to you. I am going to stick with the way LimoFam5 wanted and not post it on here but I will share it.

I'd love to have the info if you could PM it to me--thanks!

Cabo port times were as below...roughly....
Day 1: 11am - 7pm
Day 2: 7am - 1:30pm

On both days we were off the ship within and half hour of the first tender. We did not have a Disney arranged activity and it was not hard at all to get a tender at all. They did have a tender process which was to go to the movie theater with your whole party to wait for the next tender. The longest I remember waiting was NO more then 5 minutes.
We did the resort day pass on the first day in Cabo, it allowed for more time under the sun.....and the second day we spent the time in town town having breakfast and shopping.

We did travel out to sea between days at Cabo, how far out to sea I have not idea.........:confused3

I will PM resort info.

Please PM me the resort info as well. Many thanks!

Please PM me if you guys still need the name of the Cabo resort that is the easiest way for me to keep track of who still needs the info and who doesn't.

Sorry I have been soooo busy, life happens and I haven't been on the boards lately.
I did not post the resort info directly on boards because Disney has been known to get ahold of good deals and make them disappear...... Like asking the resort to not allow day passes to be sold on days Disney has an excustion going there.... It is the resorts choice to agree or not agree but Disney brings in so much money they r likely to agree...

When we arrived at the resort to get our day passes at the front desk a Disney excision cast member was in line behind us and she seemed to b very interested in what we were purchasing.....

Hello, So nice of you to share all that info! I love your daughter's pirate costumes, where did you find those cool tights? We'll be on the Wonder for X-Mas.

Thanks, Jill

Thanks!!!!

The socks r actually knee high socks that went a little above my girls knees.... I got them from a Halloween store.

We used to live in Los Al!!

Your post is THE BEST - thanks so much for all the great info!

Please PM me the Cabo info - I logged in just to ask for this, and to sign up for FE.

Thanks much

Thanks for all the useful info, what a great post. Can you please send me a PM with the Cabo resort info as well? I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter