Mexican Riviera - Party of 13!!! - ohhhhhh yeahhhhh!!! - Updated w/ Cabo resort inf

Hi, I'm also looking for info on the Cabo resort if someone could PM me? We sail on Jan 22 - can't wait!!!

Thank you :)

Enjoyed reading your report/pictures and we also enjoyed our Mexican Riviera cruise back in April 2011. Love the pirate girl costumes!

Hi...Thank you so much for your report! We are first time cruisers, and we sail this Jan 15- can't wait! :-) I would really appreciate if you can PM me the Cabo resort as well. Btw, I loved the parasailing that your girls did, so brave!

Thanks! :-)

Hi...Thank you so much for your report! We are first time cruisers, and we sail this Jan 15- can't wait! :-) I would really appreciate if you can PM me the Cabo resort as well. Btw, I loved the parasailing that your girls did, so brave!

Thanks! :-)

Sent you the info. I know you can't send PM's until after 10 posts, but can you get them?

Thank you so much kidclassic for sending me the info. I will share our resort experience as soon as we get back from MR. :-)

We are leaving Sunday for our fourth Disney cruise, but this is the first time I have used dis boards. This cruise was a Christmas present so we lost out on booking excursions and most are full. Could some one please pm me the name of the Cabo beach resort? Thanks in advance.

We are leaving Sunday for our fourth Disney cruise, but this is the first time I have used dis boards. This cruise was a Christmas present so we lost out on booking excursions and most are full. Could some one please pm me the name of the Cabo beach resort? Thanks in advance.

Sent you the info.

Have fun

Can someone pm me the cabo info?

Limofam5 I am next door in SB and at DLR all the time. I am going tomorrow to see if they have a friday the 13 pin this year, they sold out last year! Also, thanks for sharing how much you love DVC, it has been on my wish list for years. Someday hopefully.

Kidclassic I think we are on the same MR cruise. Are you going to the Cabo resort Limofam5 talked about?

Thanks all!

Can someone pm me the cabo info?

Limofam5 I am next door in SB and at DLR all the time. I am going tomorrow to see if they have a friday the 13 pin this year, they sold out last year! Also, thanks for sharing how much you love DVC, it has been on my wish list for years. Someday hopefully.

Kidclassic I think we are on the same MR cruise. Are you going to the Cabo resort Limofam5 talked about?

Thanks all!
Yup same cruise! But not sure on if we are going to go to the resort. For my family of 5 it would be $175 and we have read about just buying some food at one of the places along the beach and using the chairs. $175 buys a lot of food. :)

Still up in the air but it looks like a fun time.

Could you PM me the resort info as well? We are planning to just play things by ear, so it would be good to have info about different options! Thanks!

Hi! My family is doing a MR cruise this April (so excited!). Loved this trip report and all the tips, thank you so much! Thanks to this TR, we are also planning to do the Las Caletas excursion in PV and we would love to do the beach resort for our first day in Cabo. Would someone be so kind to PM or email me (ramwitz@gmail.com) the information to book directly with the resort? I would really appreciate it! Thank you!!

Sorry to jump on the bandwagon but would you mind PMing me the Cabo resort info as well? We are doing this cruise in just over a week and I think I might like to try this!! THANKS!!! :goodvibes

On DCL for the first time ever... March 2012, can you also PM the Cabo Resort info?
Thank you... loved your thread.:thumbsup2

Can someone let me know the cost and the name of the resort in Cabo? Or PM the info to me?

Thanks in advance!!

We are doing the MR cruise on February 12th. we are interested in doing the AI day in Cabo. Can someone message me to let me know the resort in Cabo everyone is talking about - thanks much!!
:hippie::upsidedow

I'd really appreciate it if someone could also PM me the resort name for Cabo. We are leaving in two weeks and have no plans for Cabo as of yet! Thanks!

I PM'ed everyone that has asked recently. I will say that I didn't actually go to the resort in Cabo, kinda wish we would have. But we spent less to take a van over to Medano beach and just hang out at a bar/restaurant.

We went to one of the first ones Billygan's and used their lounge chairs and ordered drinks. We actually had lunch next door at The Office. Both places were good but you will be overrun with beach vendors. I think with the other resort being at the far other end of Medano you might have less vendors. Which got really annoying!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter