Menu Price Increases?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by Suellen, Jan 29, 2009.

1. Suellen

Suellen DIS Veteran

I have read a few different people mention that prices have gone up ~ has anyone been and been back and can give me some examples of the increase?

Trying to look at the cost of things and how to save some.

2. bunnyfoo

bunnyfoo <font color=red>It's Monday and my mind was somewh

One place I noticed a significant price increase at was the San Angel Inn. The entrees have moved into the $20+ range. I know it's a place that gets mixed reviews here but DF and I have enjoyed it in the past. This time, not so much. The quality of the food no longer matched the price. The service was still great. This time, I found the food to be bland and the temperature was warm. Don't think we'll be going back on our next trip.

3. Suellen

Suellen DIS Veteran

Thanks!

Anyone notice if the buffet prices have gone up? Or Le Cellier or Tutto Italia?

I noticed a lot of Menus at allears were updated in the fall ~ do you think that includes the new prices?

4. LittleStinkerbelle

LittleStinkerbelle DIS Veteran

Akerhus is going up (or maybe just did). Looks to be about $6 per adult/$5 per child more for lunch. I originally estimated $64 for the three of us and now it will be $81 (well, not really b/c we're on the ddp but I like to see the real numbers).