Memory Maker rights

Andreas Mom

Mouseketeer
If I have purchased the memory maker, am I allowed to print or make gifts with the photos from any of the photo companies or do I have to go through Disney? I will be needing 4 photo books and I am having a hard time spending $70+ each when I know other sites would be better priced. TIA

When you download your photos, you will also download a release from Disney so you can print your photos and make things other places :-)

Agreed. Note that I've never had Shutterfly actually ask for the release. But Walgreen's in-person pick up asks at least half of the time so be prepared there. No problem if you have the release, but the first time I hadn't thought to bring it with me. I've also heard anecdotes that Walmart in-person pick up asks for the release. Online photo books shouldn't be an issue but if they do ask for the release you definitely have it and have every right to use the photos.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter