Member Merry Mixer dates Released

My belief is that the word "exclusive" is a marketing one to make members feel special. I do not believe it means that members can't bring guests.

Can someone fill me in on the Merry Mixer. We'll be down on 12/9 and are curious. What's it about?

Well... I have a BOG reservation on the 16th at 4:00. I'll need to give it up in order to attend the mixer. Of course the only reservation I have no chance of rescheduling! Like others I was planning on Tuesday for the mixer... :)

This sucks for us AGAIN. There is NO Merry Mixer during Christmas week. They used to have the last Merry Mixer that Christmas week for years and years and now people who are at WDW for Christmas itself don't get to participate in a Merry Mixer. I know they cut that last week in 2011 but this really annoys me. I guess I kept on hoping that they would reinstate it and they didn't. It looks like I'm going to have a "DISAPPOINTED!" phone call to DVC next week.

We have never been to a Merry Mixer but there is one while we are there this year. It is our Studios day but could hop over there. But can someone tell me what activities there are there? Is it similar to the Member get togethers on the cruises? Thanks for any info!

We have never been to a Merry Mixer but there is one while we are there this year. It is our Studios day but could hop over there. But can someone tell me what activities there are there? Is it similar to the Member get togethers on the cruises? Thanks for any info!
It's a lot of fun! It's snowing when you enter the building. The DJ gets everyone dancing. He has done them for a few years so he knows us and asks us to help him with some of his contests. There are meet and greets for Christmas photos. There is a Christmas cookie and hot chocolate. It's in a very large function room with tables and chairs. They give you a Christmas ornament when you leave.

16th for us! Does this mean I finally get to meet dianeshlicht and bobbiwoz in person! Oh the joy!

Oops, reading more carefully no bobbiwoz :( Or are you going on the 16th bobbi?

I like it so much better at Epcot, than over at the Contemporary, too.

16th for us! Does this mean I finally get to meet dianeshlicht and bobbiwoz in person! Oh the joy!

Yes, I will be there! Lunch at MK with my cousins, then heading to Epcot! See you there!:yay:

I have that question too, and for me it's my cousin and his family. They are our guests on points. I have had friends with me, staying on my points, when I went to the only other Merry Mixer I attended. This time the word "exclusively" make me wonder if guests are allowed.

Hi, bobbiwoz and Song of the South and everyone else.

Last year, 2012, there was a :...limit of 6 guests per DVC I.D. card holder..."

Here is a link to the thread and poll that I started last year. I originally just put quote marks, but I highlighted with the DIS quotation marks to make it easier to see the exact quote from DVC.

Remember, this link is for last year's 2012 DVC Merry Mixer, and not this year's 2013 DVC Merry Mixer. But last year, I copied the information from the DVCmember website. Their is also a link to the map on the first post to show where last year's location in Epcot where the 2012 DVC Merry Mixer. But I don't think that it works anymore.

www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3019459&highlight=merry+mixer

On post #47, I have some photos of me with it snowing at the DVC Merry Mixer door entrance. And photos that some other folks wanted of the Disney characters, and special pins, and the 2012 ornament that they handed out.

Ray :)

Oh yay! We'll be there on the 16th so we'll stop by. Never done this before.

We'll be there Christmas week so no mixer for us! We go for two weeks at Christmas and no mixer - two years and no chance to yet. Very disappointed

We will be there in November. Staying at BCV on Monday then Wilderness Lodge the rest of the week:). Looking forward to going!!

Yes, I will be there! Lunch at MK with my cousins, then heading to Epcot! See you there!:yay:

Oh good, Bobbi! We should plan a specific location and time in there to meet up. I usually head toward the far left back corner. It's usually a little quieter back there.:thumbsup2

Hi, bobbiwoz and Song of the South and everyone else.

Last year, 2012, there was a :...limit of 6 guests per DVC I.D. card holder..."

Here is a link to the thread and poll that I started last year. I originally just put quote marks, but I highlighted with the DIS quotation marks to make it easier to see the exact quote from DVC.

Remember, this link is for last year's 2012 DVC Merry Mixer, and not this year's 2013 DVC Merry Mixer. But last year, I copied the information from the DVCmember website. Their is also a link to the map on the first post to show where last year's location in Epcot where the 2012 DVC Merry Mixer. But I don't think that it works anymore.

www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3019459&highlight=merry+mixer

On post #47, I have some photos of me with it snowing at the DVC Merry Mixer door entrance. And photos that some other folks wanted of the Disney characters, and special pins, and the 2012 ornament that they handed out.

Ray :)
RAY!!! You and DVC_John were the only two people I saw who I knew last year! Hope to see you again on the 16th if you will be there that night. We usually head back to that far left rear corner where I saw you last year. I think we'll plan to get there as close to 3:00 as possible.

YES! Just head to the back left corner of the room. That's where I try to go so we can at least hear ourselves talking a bit. It's usually pretty loud in the room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter