Mel's Corner 4~~CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
bababear if you have time could I have one of these pirate ones with the name of Jonathan on it? Staying at Sports.
I am having problems with photobucket (probally my computer) I can see your designs through other peoples links, but not by going through yours or for that matter anyones elses) Go figure, will get daughter to look at it when she comes over.)

Also if you have something similar with seven drafts with the name of Katlynn.

Thanks so much for taking the time you do and spreading the magic.
Debi

Hi
What i was able to do
is uploaded to my photobucket under DIS
Hugs Mel

I saw the Holiday theme tickets on an old thread. Any chance you could make me some too? Our Departure date to Disney World is Jan 17, 2013. The thread I saw was from last December and had blue backgrounds. We would love that DISign if still available.

Jared (Mickey)
Kaylee (Minnie)
Logan (Donald)
Caleb (Mickey)
Cody (Goofy)
Camden (Donald)
Catie Beth (Minnie)

Thanks,

Stacy

Hi
Your requests are uploaded to my photobucket under DIS
Hugs Mel

Hi Mel! I hope you are well and getting ready to happily celebrate the holidays. We are quickly approaching our vacation and I wanted to ask you for 2 things if I may. You did a dinner invite a while back for us for Chef Mickeys I believe. We unfortunately had to move some things around and are no longer having dinner there. I wanted to ask if you could make us a 6:00pm Dinner invite for Yak & Yetti in Animal Kingdom on Jan 3rd?

If you have time, may I also ask for a Goodbye for now letter? It will be for all 4 of our kids so can be a mix of characters (princesses, Mickey, toy story, ect)

I am getting so excited (and a bit nervous) as it is just around the corner! Happy holidays to you and your family and as always, thank you for sharing your magic with all of us. :lovestruc

We are taking our girls on their first Disney vacation leaving on Feb 8, 2013. I had some dresses made for them that they will receive on Christmas morning, but would love some tickets to go along with them. Can you make some? I believe I saw some really cute ones that you made on another thread. If so, I'd like 4 with…Mommy, Daddy, Emma, and Kate.

Thanks!!

Hi:

Would you be able to do a stroller tag for the Liebert family? Anything is fine; they are going on Wednesday so not picky at this point!

Thank you in advance if you can

Hi:

Would you be able to do a stroller tag for the Liebert family? Anything is fine; they are going on Wednesday so not picky at this point!

Thank you in advance if you can

sorry i don't do stroller tags
I know marion does
Hugs Mel

hi mel!
did you have a chance to do the holiday disney tickets for Emma and Kate? we are going on our trip on feb 8, 2013 - feb 14, 2013. i would love to give these to them christmas morning.

Sorry to ask so soon. I'm new at this and I thought another post was a reply to my post ;)

Hi Mel: thank you for letting me know about the stroller tag. Your work is awesome...thanks for lending your talents to everyone!

Hi! I had posted this request a couple of weeks ago, but I never saw a reply- would it be possible to get 2 of the "Suprise you are going to Disney World" (with mickey and minnie christmas background)- 1 with Clarissa and 1 with Chloe.

Thank you!

hi mel!
did you have a chance to do the holiday disney tickets for Emma and Kate? we are going on our trip on feb 8, 2013 - feb 14, 2013. i would love to give these to them christmas morning.

Sorry to ask so soon. I'm new at this and I thought another post was a reply to my post ;)

Hi

Your requests are uploaded to my photobucket under DIS
link in my signature
happy Holidays
Hugs Mel

Your designs are amazing! Would you be able to create 2 of the "Surprise you are going to Disney World" (with mickey and minnie christmas background) I need 1 to have Clarissa and the other to have Chloe.

Thank you!

Bumping for self

Hi! I had posted this request a couple of weeks ago, but I never saw a reply- would it be possible to get 2 of the "Suprise you are going to Disney World" (with mickey and minnie christmas background)- 1 with Clarissa and 1 with Chloe.

Thank you!

Hi
sorry you got overlooked
Do you have an arrival date or do you want that left blank
Hugs Mel

Hi Mel! I hope you are well and getting ready to happily celebrate the holidays. We are quickly approaching our vacation and I wanted to ask you for 2 things if I may. You did a dinner invite a while back for us for Chef Mickeys I believe. We unfortunately had to move some things around and are no longer having dinner there. I wanted to ask if you could make us a 6:00pm Dinner invite for Yak & Yetti in Animal Kingdom on Jan 3rd?

If you have time, may I also ask for a Goodbye for now letter? It will be for all 4 of our kids so can be a mix of characters (princesses, Mickey, toy story, ect)

I am getting so excited (and a bit nervous) as it is just around the corner! Happy holidays to you and your family and as always, thank you for sharing your magic with all of us. :lovestruc

Hi
I need a family name for the Yak and Yeti dinner invite please.

Also I don't have time to make a new good-bye letter
I have one princess one OR one Toy story one

Hugs Mel

Hi,
Would you do one more Disney ticket for me? It's for my nephew, Joey. Same arrival date Feb 8, 2013. Doesn't need to be Christmas themed….it's for his scrapbook…he's only 2. :)
Thanks a bunch!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter