Mel's Corner 4~~CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
Would you do one more Disney ticket for me? It's for my nephew, Joey. Same arrival date Feb 8, 2013. Doesn't need to be Christmas themed….it's for his scrapbook…he's only 2. :)
Thanks a bunch!!

Hi
i uploaded it
hugs mel

Hi
I need a family name for the Yak and Yeti dinner invite please.

Also I don't have time to make a new good-bye letter
I have one princess one OR one Toy story one

Hugs Mel

Oops, lol. The family name for Yak & Yeti is The Schonborg Family.

I understand about the goodbye letter, may I have a Toy Story one please?

Thank you so much!!

Hi! You did some beautiful invitations :lovestruc for me the other day (on a separate thread that I started and you responded to) but the month is wrong. I know you are headed out of town, is there anyway you could change them or let me know how to do it (I'm clueless on this).

Thanks so much!
Sonya

Hi! You did some beautiful invitations :lovestruc for me the other day (on a separate thread that I started and you responded to) but the month is wrong. I know you are headed out of town, is there anyway you could change them or let me know how to do it (I'm clueless on this).

Thanks so much!
Sonya

Hi sonya
I am able to redo them but not until this weekend,I will post them to my photobucket when done--I am not actually leaving town until later in the month but need time to prepare for family birthday ,christmas,school concert,shopping and designing a few things for our disney trip.Dec certainly is a busy month.
Hugs Mel

I would love it if you would do some invitations to rainforest cafe(come get wild with us) and guess whos going tickets pretty please.
rainforest cafe for tues march 26,2013 at 1;15 pm 3 seperate letters to:Nathan Maleeah and Jillian.
guess whos going with goofy Uncle Nathan arrival march 24,2013
guess whos going with donald duck Jilly Bean arrival march 20,2013
guess whos going with cinderella Maleeah arrival march 20,2013
guess whos going with mickey mouse Mommy Tonya March 20,2013
Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi sonya
I am able to redo them but not until this weekend,I will post them to my photobucket when done--I am not actually leaving town until later in the month but need time to prepare for family birthday ,christmas,school concert,shopping and designing a few things for our disney trip.Dec certainly is a busy month.
Hugs Mel

Thank you so much! If you have time could you possible add the Wishes Dessert Party for The Briscoe Family on March 1st?

Thanks again!
Sonya

Hey- I know this is short notice but I just found this tonight and I love your deisgns.
If possible- could you make me the dining invitations for the following dates for
Kaitlyn
Hayden
Parker

Via Napoli (Dec 15th) 6:20
Ohana (dec 16th) 7:20
Les Chefs de France (dec 17th) 5:00
Mickey's Christmas Party (dec 18th) 7:00
Cinderella's Castle (dec 19th) 5:20
Rainforest Cafe (dec 20th) 4:00
Chef Mickey's (dec 21st) 8:05

I know this is short notice so i understand if its not possible.
Thanks- Jill B

I would love it if you would do some invitations to rainforest cafe(come get wild with us) and guess whos going tickets pretty please.
rainforest cafe for tues march 26,2013 at 1;15 pm 3 seperate letters to:Nathan Maleeah and Jillian.
guess whos going with goofy Uncle Nathan arrival march 24,2013
guess whos going with donald duck Jilly Bean arrival march 20,2013
guess whos going with cinderella Maleeah arrival march 20,2013
guess whos going with mickey mouse Mommy Tonya March 20,2013
Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi
i am short on time and need to know if you are requesting Christmas guess who's going characters or regular characters?
I may not be able to do these if i don't hear back soon.
thanks
Mel

Hi Mel! I hope you are well and getting ready to happily celebrate the holidays. We are quickly approaching our vacation and I wanted to ask you for 2 things if I may. You did a dinner invite a while back for us for Chef Mickeys I believe. We unfortunately had to move some things around and are no longer having dinner there. I wanted to ask if you could make us a 6:00pm Dinner invite for Yak & Yetti in Animal Kingdom on Jan 3rd?

If you have time, may I also ask for a Goodbye for now letter? It will be for all 4 of our kids so can be a mix of characters (princesses, Mickey, toy story, ect)

I am getting so excited (and a bit nervous) as it is just around the corner! Happy holidays to you and your family and as always, thank you for sharing your magic with all of us. :lovestruc

Hi
Your requests are uploaded to my photobucket
happy holidays
Hugs Mel

Thanks so much!
Sonya

Hi
Your requests are uploaded to my photobucket
Happy Holidays
Hugs Mel

Hey- I know this is short notice but I just found this tonight and I love your deisgns.
If possible- could you make me the dining invitations for the following dates for
Kaitlyn
Hayden
Parker

Via Napoli (Dec 15th) 6:20
Ohana (dec 16th) 7:20
Les Chefs de France (dec 17th) 5:00
Mickey's Christmas Party (dec 18th) 7:00
Cinderella's Castle (dec 19th) 5:20
Rainforest Cafe (dec 20th) 4:00
Chef Mickey's (dec 21st) 8:05

I know this is short notice so i understand if its not possible.
Thanks- Jill B

Hi Jill
Your requests are posted in my photobucket under DIS
happy Holidays Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter