Melissa & Robert's (super fast) TR ~ MK photos posted

I had no idea the buckles were your idea! Thats so awesome!

I have become fixated with your teacups picture - its sooo perfect! I want one! I hope you don't mind me sending a info request. I don't want to copy you - but all of the other photographers seem really blah in comparison.

Are all of your pro pictures on a website somewhere?

I had no idea the buckles were your idea! Thats so awesome!

I have become fixated with your teacups picture - its sooo perfect! I want one! I hope you don't mind me sending a info request. I don't want to copy you - but all of the other photographers seem really blah in comparison.

Are all of your pro pictures on a website somewhere?

I don't have my photos back yet and I have been married almost 6 months, she is behind (they won't be ready for a few months still, she is editing Junes wedding this month and I was married in October) and as far as I know she isn't booking more weddings until she catches up but it doesn't hurt to ask. Also it cost us just over 10k for the package and getting them there, if you do the cruise wedding it will be more... just to warn you lol :scared1: For the MK wedding you are not allowed to use an outside photographer.

Also, you're not allowed to bring your own photographer into the MK and now that she knows that I don't know if she will be so willing to do park photos... I kinda didn't mention that part when I suggested it, mwah ha ha ha.

Noooo I was kind of hoping that we could just pretend that she was a good friend or a distant family member or something....

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I hope she does more weddings!!! So I figure then she is about double what everyone else is. Truthfully if all of her pictures are as good as yours then she is DEF worth it!

You are so lucky you got to have her!!!!!!

Noooo I was kind of hoping that we could just pretend that she was a good friend or a distant family member or something....

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I hope she does more weddings!!! So I figure then she is about double what everyone else is. Truthfully if all of her pictures are as good as yours then she is DEF worth it!

You are so lucky you got to have her!!!!!!

Well they are a team of two, I think it would most certainly be noticeable LOL! Them walking around with HUGE cameras and bags of lenses :rotfl2: Try Karla Fountain, her work is very comparable and she is in Orlando, not too many people on here use her because she is expensive... but really good.

I sent her a message to see if she is doing weddings, I might get a response quicker than her sorting through other client emails and things from the website, I'll let you know. :goodvibes

Thanks!!! I still like your pictures!!!!

I wish she had a gallery of wdw pictures.. She's good. Her prices seem kind of low compared to what I expected which is great!

Hi Melissa!

I just wanted to stop by to tell you that I love your Keepsake floral. I am finally getting mine done. They realized that they didn't lose my floral they just had it under the wrong name. :headache:

I really stopped by to see how your baby was doing! I hope all is well and you are feeling great.

Hi Melissa!

I just wanted to stop by to tell you that I love your Keepsake floral. I am finally getting mine done. They realized that they didn't lose my floral they just had it under the wrong name. :headache:

I really stopped by to see how your baby was doing! I hope all is well and you are feeling great.

Thank you. I hope your keepsake turns out great after all that.

Baby is doing well, we found out on Saturday that he is a boy. Now he needs a name!

I love how they have the "just married" logo to put on the pics now. They started that just after our wedding. I'm tempted to take my PhotoPass CD with me on the next trip to see if they will add it to a few shots with a little begging :rotfl:

I had a massage at the GF a couple days after our wedding too and it was fantastic!

How was Cirque? We want to go on our 1st anniversary trip.

Random question but what does your shirt say? It's super cute love the matching :)

Random question but what does your shirt say? It's super cute love the matching :)

Well I am not sure what exact shirts you are referring to (I didn't go all the way back through the report - I'm lazy, lol) but I think in those pics we were wearing brown shirts? If so it said Bride: Melissa and then underneath AKA: Control Freak.

Well I am not sure what exact shirts you are referring to (I didn't go all the way back through the report - I'm lazy, lol) but I think in those pics we were wearing brown shirts? If so it said Bride: Melissa and then underneath AKA: Control Freak.

:lmao: :rotfl2: it was the tank top it was like the tiffany blue one lol So you totally convinced me into going to Boma just for the zebra domes!! :lmao: :thumbsup2 Couldn't pass it up! :rotfl:

I forgot to say Congrarulations on a boy!! ::MickeyMo Oh and I called flourish and have an appointment tomorrow! Thank you for all the help! :flower3:

:lmao: :rotfl2: it was the tank top it was like the tiffany blue one lol So you totally convinced me into going to Boma just for the zebra domes!! :lmao: :thumbsup2 Couldn't pass it up! :rotfl:

Oh, the Tiffany blue shirt was from Victoria Secret online and it said Just Married in rhinestones. Roberts shirt was from Macy's and it was just a Lacoste polo. While he did enjoy wearing his "Game Over" t-shirt, I think he might have objected to matching too much. Zebra domes are wonderful, if you don't want to eat at Boma you can pick them up at the Mara, AKL's quick service.

I forgot to say Congrarulations on a boy!! ::MickeyMo Oh and I called flourish and have an appointment tomorrow! Thank you for all the help! :flower3:

Thank you! You will love Flourish, they are wonderful.

Thats so exciting that he's a boy! You are going to have to start collecting pirate stuff!

As far as names - I really can't give advice since I have no kids - but I would take a look at your family trees and start there.

Keep us posted!

Thats so exciting that he's a boy! You are going to have to start collecting pirate stuff!

As far as names - I really can't give advice since I have no kids - but I would take a look at your family trees and start there.

Keep us posted!

I am so excited for a little man!!!

We are going with an airplane theme and I went shopping crazy yesterday, lol.

I 'think' we have a name. We are just gonna keep thinking about it but it feels nice.

Thank you! I knew your DH shirt that's all my DF wears his closet is full!! :lmao: Are appointment with Flourish was amazing!! I'm sooo happy we went it's going to be worth every penny! Oh and Boma was good it was different and the zebra domes were VERY good not gunna say how many me and DF ate :lmao: thank you for the all help! Hope you and your baby boy are doing well :flower3:

Have you gotten your edited photos back yet? Oh if you don't mind me asking you alittle bit about your paris trip? Me and my DF are planning on going after his transplant at the begining of next year. I wanted to get your opinion on the hotel you stayed at? Thank you you've been great help :flower3: hope your doing well and you got your video fixed.

I am so excited for a little man!!!

We are going with an airplane theme and I went shopping crazy yesterday, lol.

I 'think' we have a name. We are just gonna keep thinking about it but it feels nice.

YAY airplanes are so cute. Have you seen the peepee teepees with the airplane print? I think you needs some!

So whats the name????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter