Melissa & Robert's (super fast) TR ~ MK photos posted

Some photos our photographer took at the Magic Kingdom. (unedited)

ASC_8171.jpg

ASC_8173.jpg

ASC_8197.jpg

ASC_8325.jpg

ASC_8333.jpg

ASC_8560.jpg

ASC_8565.jpg

ASC_8591.jpg

ASC_8600.jpg

ASC_8623.jpg

DSC_8920.jpg

DSC_8924.jpg

JSC_4231.jpg

DSC_8998.jpg

DSC_8999.jpg

Edited
wedding10.jpg

n625152867_1674523_6108.jpg

Everything looks beautiful. All the flower arrangements are so amazing :lovestruc

It's so nice that Dis exist you can remember your time at disney by doing trip reports:lovestruc DIS ROCKS:thumbsup2

The pictures are beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing them with us!!

Hi, I have been a lurker ont hese boards for awhile and just found your beautiful TR! I love everything, you made a beautiful bride- I hope I look as good on my day in September! I also was wondering if the champagne flutes you toasted with are the Swarovski ones? I want those so bad! THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL! Congrats on your pregnancy, is it by chance a honeymoon baby? :)

Hi, I have been a lurker ont hese boards for awhile and just found your beautiful TR! I love everything, you made a beautiful bride- I hope I look as good on my day in September! I also was wondering if the champagne flutes you toasted with are the Swarovski ones? I want those so bad! THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL! Congrats on your pregnancy, is it by chance a honeymoon baby? :)

Thank you for the well wishes! No, baby isn't a honeymoon baby. We tried real hard to bring back a little souvenir though, lol.

Yes, they are the Swarovski Crystalline toasting flutes, I adored them! They are pricey but I don't think you will regret it!

I have yo say your wedding was amazing. You looked very beauitful. Congrats on the baby. I just read your TR in one day :surfweb: I have one question though me and my fiance were thinking of staying at the AKL and thinking of staying in the same suite if you dont mind me asking on average how much is it a night? We were hooked when we saw the photos thanx and congrats again

I have yo say your wedding was amazing. You looked very beauitful. Congrats on the baby. I just read your TR in one day :surfweb: I have one question though me and my fiance were thinking of staying at the AKL and thinking of staying in the same suite if you dont mind me asking on average how much is it a night? We were hooked when we saw the photos thanx and congrats again

Thank you!

The suite was approx $2,665.00 a night including tax. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Hands down you had the best photographer!!!! I am going to email her. I LOVE your pictures!!! Everything looks so amazing. Shelley did our save the dates - she is awesome!!! I had a really great experience too - and you used the same fans with the buckle that I want! I am sitting here staring at my sample... Your flowers came out amazing too!

A beautiful wedding and honeymoon!!!!

Hands down you had the best photographer!!!! I am going to email her. I LOVE your pictures!!! Everything looks so amazing. Shelley did our save the dates - she is awesome!!! I had a really great experience too - and you used the same fans with the buckle that I want! I am sitting here staring at my sample... Your flowers came out amazing too!

A beautiful wedding and honeymoon!!!!

Thanks, I came up with the buckle ideas on the fan programs, I mailed the buckles to Shelley and then she was taking photos and we finally got it perfect. I can see they are a big hit now, there are even some of my fans in Francks!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter