• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Melissa & Robert's (super fast) TR ~ MK photos posted

I love your photos and your wedding was beautiful. My daughter was engaged at the Eiffel Tower also and thought your centerpieces were just great. Where can we get them, and you also mentioned Eiffel Tower sprinkles(?). Thank you!!

Thank you. I ordered the confetti from amazon.com and then shipped it to Disney floral and they made the centerpieces. Hope that helps.

Okay, I'm going to sound like some sort of freaky waffle stalker since I have already mentioned them once, but where do you get the waffles on the ship? We are doing our first cruise as part of our honeymoon. We will be on the wonder instead, but I know they are comprable and I have to know where to get those waffles! I have been craving them since I saw the pictures, LOL!

Now back to the important things...

Okay, I'm going to sound like some sort of freaky waffle stalker since I have already mentioned them once, but where do you get the waffles on the ship? We are doing our first cruise as part of our honeymoon. We will be on the wonder instead, but I know they are comprable and I have to know where to get those waffles! I have been craving them since I saw the pictures, LOL!

Now back to the important things...

ha ha ha! Don't worry, I still crave them and I can't wait to have them in May. The waffles are on the morning buffet, I think it is Beach Blanket Buffet on the Wonder, Topsiders on the Magic.

Hi Melissa. I am a lurker on your TR. I have followed along since the very beginning. I just wanted to tell you that you had one of the most beautiful weddings I've seen. I loved everything, the flowers, cake... EVERYTHING. You looked amazing and the pictures are fantastic. I love reading along. I hope my wedding turns out as classy and beautiful.

Congratulations.

Sounds like you had a lot of fun experiences on the cruise. Never been to any of the islands and probably never will be on a boat since DF gets sea sick. :sick:
:lmao:

Just to jump in - I get sea sick too - bad! But on cruise ships I'm o.k. Get a cabin on a lower deck, less rocking. Also, I take a Dramamine (non-drowsy formula) the night before, then another one an hour before boarding. Then I take one the next morning, then the rest of the trip I take 1/2 in the morning and I'm fine. Our last cruise I tried to skip the 1/2 pill one day and I felt it - not good - but if I keep taking that dosage at the same time every day, I guess it just builds up in my system and it works really well!

Now back to our regularly scheduled Trip Report . . .
;)

Hi Melissa. I am a lurker on your TR. I have followed along since the very beginning. I just wanted to tell you that you had one of the most beautiful weddings I've seen. I loved everything, the flowers, cake... EVERYTHING. You looked amazing and the pictures are fantastic. I love reading along. I hope my wedding turns out as classy and beautiful.

Congratulations.

Thank you so much, that is such a kind thing to say. :goodvibes I am sure your wedding will be wonderful!

The writing on your invitations is beautiful!
Did you have the same person do you invitations/envelopes/place setting cards/programs/table names? They are beautiful! So elegant. Please provide some guidance on how you did this! I get so overwhelmed.
Thankyou.

The writing on your invitations is beautiful!
Did you have the same person do you invitations/envelopes/place setting cards/programs/table names? They are beautiful! So elegant. Please provide some guidance on how you did this! I get so overwhelmed.
Thankyou.

The invitations were done by Smashing cards.

The addresses, signs, place cards, and table names were done by Debi at the Blooming Quill.

The programs, rose petal cones, and Mickey ear favors for the children were done by Shelley with Impressions.

I made the favor boxes and attached the ribbon and buckles etc.

I added my touches to things by adding loose swarovski crystals by hand, or mailing people things to include. HTH

I have just been reading through your whole TR tonight, and wow. I am so, so happy for you both. You really did have an amazing wedding, and a wedding that you both deserved.

Thanks for the advice you PM'd me earlier!

Hugs!!

Your pictures are absolutely stunning. Your aisle runner was so beautiful! I am havin gsuch a nice time reading your pj!!

Don't think I'm crazy but what lipstick are you using? It looks wonderful inall your pictures... and for all my trials i dislike mine very much!!!

I have just been reading through your whole TR tonight, and wow. I am so, so happy for you both. You really did have an amazing wedding, and a wedding that you both deserved.

Thanks for the advice you PM'd me earlier!

Hugs!!

Thank you and you're welcome! Hugs, you'll figure everything out in time and it will be perfect.

Your pictures are absolutely stunning. Your aisle runner was so beautiful! I am havin gsuch a nice time reading your pj!!

Thanks! I'm glad you are enjoying it.

Don't think I'm crazy but what lipstick are you using? It looks wonderful inall your pictures... and for all my trials i dislike mine very much!!!

I don't think you are crazy. It isn't lipstick, it is gloss actually. I don't like having too much makeup on. It's this quad of lip gloss http://www.cargocosmetics.com/product_69.html I brought my own eyeshadow too.

Portrait1.jpg

Portrait2.jpg

Portrait3.jpg

Portrait4.jpg

Portrait5.jpg

The real ones look better of course. Not sure why they scanned funny.

Pulling into Cozumel

wedding338.jpg

My usual breakfast

wedding337.jpg

Our daily display of magnets lol

wedding330.jpg

wedding332.jpg

wedding331.jpg

wedding335.jpg

wedding333.jpg

wedding336.jpg

wedding334.jpg

All ready to go

wedding340.jpg

Taking the boat from Cozumel to the Main land...definitely take your sea sickness medication if you get sick, it is definitely rocky.

wedding341.jpg

wedding342.jpg

wedding346.jpg

wedding344.jpg

wedding343.jpg

wedding349.jpg

wedding348.jpg

We were taking the Caverns tour and you have to take a very shaky truck type thing on unpaved roads to get to the caves.

wedding350.jpg

wedding351.jpg

wedding360.jpg

wedding364.jpg

wedding359.jpg

wedding387.jpg

wedding381.jpg

wedding380.jpg

wedding385.jpg

wedding383.jpg

wedding389.jpg

wedding388.jpg

wedding392.jpg

wedding391.jpg

wedding393.jpg

This excursion was amazing, you get to snorkel through the caverns, squeeze through tight places and all kinds of cool stuff.

All changed after the tour

wedding394.jpg

We went all the way to Mexico to eat lunch at Johnny Rockets lol

wedding396.jpg

wedding395.jpg

wedding397.jpg

At the dock waiting for our time to take a return ferry. The only complaint we have about this excursion is that Disney makes you wait to take a ferry back with all of the other people that were on different excursions so in the end we were tired and wanted to go back but we had to wait for everyone else on different tours.

wedding399.jpg

wedding401.jpg

wedding398.jpg

wedding402.jpg

wedding406.jpg

Pirate Night

wedding407.jpg

wedding410.jpg

wedding409.jpg

wow what beautiful scenery!!!!!!!!!! What an experience! Your Disney cruise pics are so cute too! I love the ones with the wedding hats on. Very cute couple!

I went on a cruise in October on RCL and Cozumel was our fav stop too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter