Melissa and Andre Disney Fantasy Cruise Wedding 05.27.15~ Day 16 At SEA

I would have kissed that check in clerk!! That's awesome!
You look so happy! C'mon, hurry up, I need more pictures! LOL

I wanted too! I was so happy those overweight fees are killer! and I will post more pictures I am still going through my notes! :rotfl:

Yay! I am glad the Hyatt worked out as well for you as it did for me. I can't wait to see the Harry Potter pics.

They were beyond amazing! such a great start to the trip and the harry potter day was amazing!:goodvibes

I'm glad your second day is so much better! How nice of the hotel coordinator to leave those treats for you. :) Also, I've heard so many good things about Uber but never used it. What happened to the guys is one of my reasons for a little apprehension. Poor guys!

Yes it was so much better I was so relieved! and it was so amazing to get those little gifts I wasn't excepting goodies until Disney! and that was my first time using uber too it got better but they definitely had an experience! :rotfl2:

That hotel coordinator is so sweet. I can't believe he left you all those special treats. You are amazing with all your organization skills. I would have gone bonkers. What a great start to your trip. So excited to see more.:thumbsup2

Yeah she was awesome it was so amazing all the little goodies and treats she left us our entire stat! and I started to lose it a little bit with all my bags I was like this is too much all my favors but people loved them so it was worth it in the end!

Yay! I'm so glad day 2 was so great!
I love when people at the airport are so nice!
Especially with a situation like that!
And the hotel seemed beyond great with leaving you such a nice surprise!
I can't wait to see more!​

Yes day 2 was much easier on me! and its so rare for airport people to be nice its like going to the DMV now haha! :rotfl: and they really were I was so worried I wanted to stay onsite but it was more convenient doing it this way I would totally recommend that hotel and doing a room block it made things so much easier on me later!

Somehow I'm just catching up on this and following along! What is it with first days being an absolute nightmare?! I'm glad your second day was a million times better :) That preview shot you posted is stunning. Can't wait to see more :D

Somehow I'm just catching up on this and following along! What is it with first days being an absolute nightmare?! I'm glad your second day was a million times better :) That preview shot you posted is stunning. Can't wait to see more :D

I have no idea I swear that always happens though and whenever I am on my way home for a trip something happens flight delays, crazy traffic, crazy weather, etc! the whole trip really got better from the second day and thank you I love my shot I can not wait to see more two weeks or so and then I will have all my pictures! :goodvibes

OK, I know, I know I read your PJ but somehow I missed commenting! I'm so sorry about that, but I'm here for the TR!

Talk about such a stressful lead up, and what amazing airport luck! I love all your HP knick nacks and I can't wait to see what you all thought of it - you have such a wonderful wedding party!

BTW, your preview picture is simply stunning - I love, love that artwork on the Fantasy and the two of you only make it more beautiful.

I just caught up! I love all of your plans! You inspired me to create my own door hangers... I'm going to give it a try!
Can't wait to keep reading!

OK, I know, I know I read your PJ but somehow I missed commenting! I'm so sorry about that, but I'm here for the TR!

Talk about such a stressful lead up, and what amazing airport luck! I love all your HP knick nacks and I can't wait to see what you all thought of it - you have such a wonderful wedding party!

BTW, your preview picture is simply stunning - I love, love that artwork on the Fantasy and the two of you only make it more beautiful.

No problem!! Glad your joining in for the TR maddness! Yes the pre-day was nightmarish I was like how is this happening! but the airport luck was worth it I was not wanting to have to pay overbag fess! and I adore my HP frame it was just so thoughtful and one less thing I had to buy! haha and yes they were amazing I need to write that report its taking a while there was such much detail in that day and so many pictures! Thank you! Your two sweet I just love the fantasy and couldn't have imagined the wedding anywhere else after it was all said and done!

I just caught up! I love all of your plans! You inspired me to create my own door hangers... I'm going to give it a try!
Can't wait to keep reading!

Glad I could inspire it was such a fun project! Thank you for following along!

SO excited to read your TR! The pics you posted so far are gorgeous Melissa! I'm so glad you had an amazing wedding, and I can't wait to read all about it.

SO excited to read your TR! The pics you posted so far are gorgeous Melissa! I'm so glad you had an amazing wedding, and I can't wait to read all about it.

Thank you! I can't wait to get all my pictures I am biting at the chomp! Thats why I am slowing my TR down so my wedding day has all my pictures and my wedding day was so amazing!

You look sooooo cute!! :) Glad this Uber experience was way better than the last one... hahaha. Looks like a lot of fun! Can't wait for the next part.

What stress about their bags! Glad everything worked out (and glad they didn't mind too much about your little white lie with park opening ;) ) Good think Gringotts didn't break down on you! It really is such a fantastic ride, I wish the wait wasn't so awful so riding more that once was realistic. Can't wait to see the rest of Universal day!

The more I keep hearing about lost bags, baggage issues etc, is making me seriously think about us taking the Auto Train instead of flying now.
You guys look super cute in your outfits LOL

You look sooooo cute!! :) Glad this Uber experience was way better than the last one... hahaha. Looks like a lot of fun! Can't wait for the next part.

Thank you! I was so excited to wear my HP outfit I can be such a nerd sometimes! :rolleyes: and yes thank God the Uber experience was better!

What stress about their bags! Glad everything worked out (and glad they didn't mind too much about your little white lie with park opening ;) ) Good think Gringotts didn't break down on you! It really is such a fantastic ride, I wish the wait wasn't so awful so riding more that once was realistic. Can't wait to see the rest of Universal day!

I know I couldn't believe that I mean your luggage and we were going on a cruise so they couldn't even get it to us once were gone but it all worked out! and it broke down later that day so I am so glad it was working when we got there and it was a great ride! :goodvibes

The more I keep hearing about lost bags, baggage issues etc, is making me seriously think about us taking the Auto Train instead of flying now.
You guys look super cute in your outfits LOL

Yeah lost bags are getting worst! and thank you! :goodvibes

It looks like you had so much fun at WWoHP! Your outfits were so cute :) I can't for the next installment! I'm excited to see all these cute outfits you put together lol.

So I am back on dry land :sad: I seriously did not want to get off that boat it was such an amazing and blissful time and I can't wait to start my TR but I wanted to start with a wish I had and glad I did list!

Glad I Did:

- Fought to get my wedding in the atrium and reception in the D Lounge that MADE my wedding day the timing of my day was perfect the setting was perfect
- Fought to walk down the stairs there is a whole little story to go with that one
- Made my onboard coordinators a binder it helped them really know what I wanted and they executed everything beautifully
- Had TWO cruises one will not be enough if you can afford do a separate honeymoon trip I love my friends and family dearly but at one point I was like ITS TIME TO GO!

- Had my wedding on a sea day I was really able to enjoy the day and was not rushed at ALL
- Paid to bring a photographer Collette was AMAZING and I wouldn't have gotten so many memories captured without her
- Did a Boudoir Shoot my husband just loved his gift!
- DID A DCL WEDDING price sometime made me question that but it was worth it
- Used clay flowers they looked great in photos and travelled so well
- Did so many favors people really utilized them especially the cup and bag and magnets
- Participated in the FE for both cruises
- Found the disboards the wedding section was so crucial to all my planning and really made a huge difference and the support was so amazing :flower3:

Wish I Had:

- Brought videography it wasn't in my budget and I got some video but not nearly amazing as some ladies get and I think that is a memory I will really miss
- Been more serious about my diet its not worth the stress trust me more on that later
- Stayed more in budget we were wanting $12,000 we more than doubled :headache: I will do a full budget sheet!

There are far more glad I did than wish I had and all and all my wedding day was amazing my trip was amazing and I loved every minute of it and I can't wait to get started I will post a link with all my pictures from that day if anyone wants to see them all there are a lot each day and some videos I will try to make this TR as full of detail as possible and interesting to read so it can be helpful to future brides the way other PJ/TR were to me!!

Next up:
Day 1: 05/20/15 Beauty Day!

I can not wait to read all about it!! You know I have enjoyed every step of this adventure with you!

Champagne and strawberries... yum! That's so nice that they gave you guys another treat. Also, I have to admit that I've never really read/watched Harry Potter so I don't really 'get' it... but between your TR and Jenn's, I may have to go sometime. :) It looks fun.

Oooh.... Legal ceremony/departure day... popcorn:: I'm ready!! Haha.

I'm so impressed with everything you got done at Universal in such a short time span - your wedding party is really great troopers! I'm glad everyone hung on to Forbidden Journey at the end.

Yay embarkation day!! I can't wait for you to get on our ship :)

Ok I didn't know how cute yall were at hp! We shoulda done pics there.

And now jay and I miss yall. (Sad face) :(

It looks like you had so much fun at WWoHP! Your outfits were so cute :) I can't for the next installment! I'm excited to see all these cute outfits you put together lol.

It was really so amazing! I had such a great time and I had so much fun shopping for all those outfits! :rolleyes:

I can not wait to read all about it!! You know I have enjoyed every step of this adventure with you!

Thank you so much! You have been such a big help with all your advice and inside knowledge!! Thank you :goodvibes

Champagne and strawberries... yum! That's so nice that they gave you guys another treat. Also, I have to admit that I've never really read/watched Harry Potter so I don't really 'get' it... but between your TR and Jenn's, I may have to go sometime. :) It looks fun.

Oooh.... Legal ceremony/departure day... popcorn:: I'm ready!! Haha.

It was so nice they gave us another treat I really wasn't excepting that! You have to at least watch them they are really amazing and its super fun place to visit! :rotfl:

I'm so impressed with everything you got done at Universal in such a short time span - your wedding party is really great troopers! I'm glad everyone hung on to Forbidden Journey at the end.

Yay embarkation day!! I can't wait for you to get on our ship :)

They were such great troopers espically since they had gotten in at 6:00am! and Forbidden Journey was so amazing! :goodvibes

Ok I didn't know how cute yall were at hp! We shoulda done pics there.

And now jay and I miss yall. (Sad face) :(

You so should have come! Pictures would have been amazing there! :goodvibes and we miss you guys too! :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter