Melissa and Andre Disney Fantasy Cruise Wedding 05.27.15~ Day 16 At SEA

OMG! That photo is STUNNING!!!

I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures and read about the whole trip!
I'm so happy you're back and had an amazing time!​

OMG, I just peed myself! Gorgeous shot! WOW! Looks like it was taken right out of a fairytale. :love:

So gorgeous!!! Can't wait to see more!

Thank you!!! Me either I am still waiting for more pictures :rotfl:

Beautiful!

Thank you :goodvibes

OMG! That photo is STUNNING!!!

I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures and read about the whole trip!
I'm so happy you're back and had an amazing time!​

Than you so much! I can't wait to start my TR! :cool1:

OMG, I just peed myself! Gorgeous shot! WOW! Looks like it was taken right out of a fairytale. :love:

hehe! Thank you it really does look fairytale like she did such an amazing job!:goodvibes

No good on the terrible first day. :( I'm happy to hear it's the last bad part of the trip! Our wedding was day 4 too, so I tried to be good too. I didn't necessarily succeed, though... but I did at least go to the hotel gym twice during the trip. :lmao: Can't wait to see more!

Aw, I'm so sorry day one was so problematic!
But I'm so glad you got through it!
On the plus side, your nails look amazing!
Very classic with the light pink but with a fun twist with the glitter and cheetah print!​

I am so sorry you had such a bad first day. I am sure in the same situation I would have completely lost it. But hey, in Italy they say: not one without three. Which means that you can't just have one bad thing happen, it always comes in threes. So first the package (1), then the nails(2) and then the dress (3) but that means clear sailing from then on. You just got all the bad things out of the way on your fist day so it meant you had a great rest of the trip.

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE that photo!! That's definitely a mantle keeper!

And holy cow girl what a horrible day 1!!

OK, your DIY stuff has got me doing DIY stuff for my girlfriends new house & our toddler's new room. You made me spend like $100 at Hobby Lobby! LOL

I gotta know where the nail place is! my place closed and I havent found a new one yet. La Jolla area is a little far for me but not outta the question.

I knew you were going to be gorgeous, but wow- the groom looks great too.

Thank you so much!! I was so happy with how it all came together!

No good on the terrible first day. :( I'm happy to hear it's the last bad part of the trip! Our wedding was day 4 too, so I tried to be good too. I didn't necessarily succeed, though... but I did at least go to the hotel gym twice during the trip. :lmao: Can't wait to see more!

Yeah the first day I was like this can't be happening but it did a complete 180 by the next day thank God! and your better than me I walked right by the gym and didn't go in once the whole cruise lol I thouhgt about it though every day! :rotfl2:

Aw, I'm so sorry day one was so problematic!
But I'm so glad you got through it!
On the plus side, your nails look amazing!
Very classic with the light pink but with a fun twist with the glitter and cheetah print!​

Yeah it was no fun but it really turned around! and I loved my nails I really am happy I went with that!

I am so sorry you had such a bad first day. I am sure in the same situation I would have completely lost it. But hey, in Italy they say: not one without three. Which means that you can't just have one bad thing happen, it always comes in threes. So first the package (1), then the nails(2) and then the dress (3) but that means clear sailing from then on. You just got all the bad things out of the way on your fist day so it meant you had a great rest of the trip.

I like that problems come in three! It was certainly true for my first day but the rest of the trip was amazing so in hindsight I preferred it being the first day to get it out of the way!

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE that photo!! That's definitely a mantle keeper!

And holy cow girl what a horrible day 1!!

OK, your DIY stuff has got me doing DIY stuff for my girlfriends new house & our toddler's new room. You made me spend like $100 at Hobby Lobby! LOL

I am looking in to making that one a canvas I love it! and yes day one nightmare :faint: and yeyy you got the DIY bug it is contagious :laughing: but i bet everything you bought is super duper cute !!!

I gotta know where the nail place is! my place closed and I havent found a new one yet. La Jolla area is a little far for me but not outta the question.

Its actually in upland are you familiar with the IE area its called 3D nails and its amazing but that place is crazy busy but AMAZING prices!

I would have kissed that check in clerk!! That's awesome!
You look so happy! C'mon, hurry up, I need more pictures! LOL

Yay! I am glad the Hyatt worked out as well for you as it did for me. I can't wait to see the Harry Potter pics.

I'm glad your second day is so much better! How nice of the hotel coordinator to leave those treats for you. :) Also, I've heard so many good things about Uber but never used it. What happened to the guys is one of my reasons for a little apprehension. Poor guys!

That hotel coordinator is so sweet. I can't believe he left you all those special treats. You are amazing with all your organization skills. I would have gone bonkers. What a great start to your trip. So excited to see more.:thumbsup2

Yay! I'm so glad day 2 was so great!
I love when people at the airport are so nice!
Especially with a situation like that!
And the hotel seemed beyond great with leaving you such a nice surprise!
I can't wait to see more!​

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter