Mega Meet & DIS shirts coming to an online store near you!

I ordered last night, Sunday the 10th and today my order was processed and shipped with estimated delivery on Friday the 15th. I gambled and chose the cheapest shipping rate, DHL 7-10 (Business Days) -- $6.99
I think I got very lucky.

TheMaxRebo...I'm sure your kids are all excited, as evidenced in the pic! Bless their hearts!

TheMaxRebo...I'm sure your kids are all excited, as evidenced in the pic! Bless their hearts!

Kids are definitely excite. My son informed us that he too wants to wear a Snow White dress for when we meet with Snow White - so that should be fun

Actually they are most excited to meet Joy and Sadness this trip - and think I am the best dad ever for actually getting FP for the new Frozen ride

All shirts are on sale! $14!!
Thanx, picked up another one, since my former one wears/washes so nicely - and - it's for a good cause, and since it was Mega Meet Weekend and I couldn't be there, but still wanted to help make a difference, and all. :)

@WebmasterWill What are the chances of any other DIS merchandise (mugs, bottles etc.) becoming available too? T-shirts look great though, just about to order a couple! :D

We currently have some mugs and laptop cases available through TeePublic as well as the t-shirts of course.

Hopefully in the near future we'll have some more options for merchandise stuff (hats / pins).

Always open to ideas for stuff you guys would like to have :)

We currently have some mugs and laptop cases available through TeePublic as well as the t-shirts of course.

Hopefully in the near future we'll have some more options for merchandise stuff (hats / pins).

Always open to ideas for stuff you guys would like to have :)
I did not see that 'products' drop down - sorry!! May have to place another order sometime soon!

Pins would be awesome, would totally buy those :D

Other ideas for merch; lanyards, water bottles, pins, wristbands, keyrings, fridge magnets :)

Thanks again Will!

Last edited:
Thanx, picked up another one, since my former one wears/washes so nicely - and - it's for a good cause, and since it was Mega Meet Weekend and I couldn't be there, but still wanted to help make a difference, and all. :)
Can't believe I missed the $14 sale... :mad::sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter