• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mega Meet & DIS shirts coming to an online store near you!

Here is a link to some good information about TeePublic and their FAQ's https://www.teepublic.com/faq

Also a few things to consider below before ordering.

Garments
TeePublic uses 100% cotton for their classic solid color shirts; a 90% cotton/10% polyester blend for their heather grey; and a 50% cotton/50% polyester blend for their colored heathers. Other products may differ in fiber content, you can check that out by selecting the product you’d like and clicking “Garment Info.” You can also send them an email at support@teepublic.com if you have any questions about specific items.

Printing technique
Shirts from TeePublic are printed using Direct To Garment, which is a super high tech digital print technique. They use a Kornit machine in the business to ensure an extremely high quality print. Every shirt that leaves the printer is QCd before being shipped to customers. They also color match and test print most designs when they become permanently for sale on the site.

Washing instructions
Turn garment inside out. Use cold water only. Use laundry detergent without bleach. Dry in dryer under normal settings. Expect about 5-7% (about a half a shirt size) shrinkage after normal wash for our cotton shirts. Wash cold, dry low. Although you should not expect any significant fading, wash colors separately from whites, especially on the first wash.

What is your return/exchange policy?
Apparel purchased on TeePublic is custom made and printed just for you. We can not offer returns unless the shirt is defective. We do offer exchanges for sizing issues. Please send us an email at contact page and we can set that up for you.

Art prints, posters, canvas prints, and cases are also custom made so we cannot offer returns or exchanges unless it is defective. If your print or case order is defective please contact us atcustomer support team with a picture of the damaged print.

Earlier there were other designs, but they went away for a few hours. They are back now!!

Darn! Now I'm going to have to pay for more shipping:rolleyes:

Okay I bought a disunplugged 10 years shirt even though I won't be there, and I bought a connecting with Walt shirt. I couldn't put pass up connecting with Walt stuff.

I can't pass up the Connecting with Walt shirt either:) DS wants one too. He's only 10, but he loves listening to it.

Anything other than white :). Blue, red, green, yellow, orange, whatever.

I added a "Heather Grey" option you might like.

Just be aware of the style you order. The tri-blend style (extra soft) is now an option for that shirt because of the Heather Grey color. The tri-blend style of shirt tends to run small for most people. Personally I like the regular T-shirt style option ;)

Last edited:
Hey everyone!
We added a few designs to the new store including some of the podcast logos today!

I wanted to reach out personally and touch base with anyone interested in purchasing these shirts. Please reach out to me directly should you have any questions, or concerns. will@disneyinfo.com

These shirts can run a little small on some people so please be aware of the style and size of the garment you're ordering. We've heard of this mostly in the tri-blend style shirts, which we are not offering at this time.

TeePublic does offer size exchanges should you get something that doesn't fit quite right.
You can request a size exchange here https://www.teepublic.com/contact

I've attached a couple photos of a shirt from them, check it out!

Side by side comparison
TeePublic (left) - RealThread (right)
View attachment 178552
This is one of my favorite designs. I love this shirt.

IDEA: Cloth diapers for babies that have the DisPop logo, except it says "DisPOOP"

You're welcome for making you all millionaires.
Wait a minute - wasn't there some sitcom that designed "poop on your enemy" diapers? It'll come to me eventually, and when it does, I'll ETA. I know I thought it was pretty funny genius when I heard it, and you def gave me a smile to remember it! :)

IDEA: Cloth diapers for babies that have the DisPop logo, except it says "DisPOOP"

That's funny, because every time I see the words DIS Pop, I actually see, for a split second, DIS Poop. It's true.

I have the "DIS Unplugged, Inspired by Disney, etc." shirt used by Will in his illustrations. I can say that it is nice and soft, does not wrinkle when washed/dried, and is actually nicely roomy (and I'm a larger person) - I bought the "basic version", not the "extra soft" one. I've had it just over a year, and it still looks and feels great, and is one of my favorite shirts. :)

Last edited:

The company I work for had a kids jumpsuit range a few years back, and they were all a little pop culture funny references, some a little shocking for kids wear, but babies can't read so who cares right?
Anyway, one of them was "iPood" like iPod, and this reminded me of that.

Ok, that was a random story. Forgive me, I'm still dosed up on drugs from this darn cold!

I can't stand T-shirts that have the seams go all the way down the sides of the shirt... ewww... just feels gross to me. I didn't see any info about that, but I could wear an undershirt.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter