Meet Santa @ DL turn right @ Aulani and fly on..Single Digit Dance

Todays Lunchboxes Made:

Now just 2 LUNCHBOXES and 17 sleeps:cool1:

Out of the twenties and into the teens.

I am going to upgrade my park hopper when we get to DL to a Premium Annual Pass as we will get enough discount out of it to make it worthwhile, however I have now found out that I can get discount at Aulani as well.

Aulani comes before DL and I wont be able to activate it so I will just have to let that little bit go, but it would be great for our Sunday lunch at ama ama for 10!

Our first week we are staying at the Hilton Hawaiian Village. Here we will do our Christmas shopping, visit the Sea Life Park to swim with Dolphins (still a surprise), Pearl Harbor, Surf Lessons, relax and unwind and take on anything else that tickles our fancy. We have the Polynesian Centre in the back of our minds but we have spent a lot of time in the Pacific and after looking we have done similar things elsewhere. Still might grab a car for the day and head to the North Shore.

After our week at Waikiki it is off to Aulani where we have two ocean view rooms. The golf course nearby is calling the boys and us girls shall head to the spa and enjoy a touch of Disney in Hawaii.

After our Aulani stay and an early start to catch our plane we head to DL. In 4 weeks I will arrive at DL to stay at the DLH and meet Santa for Christmas.

We have six day park hopper tickets and are going to head to LA for a day to do the Warner Bros Tour and do the typical Hollywood things. The girls are older this trip and will actually get what is going on.

I am so looking forward to it. DH and I made a date for the plane trip to Hawaii because I swear we will not sit down quietly in the one place until we get on the plane. A Qantas flight to Hawaii will be the best restaurant in town that night:lmao: We will even have babysitters on board:rotfl::woohoo:

Mia - I'm getting so excited for you. It sounds like a lovely holiday and I hope that you and DH get more date time together than just on a Qantas plane!

And I hope that there are no nasty surprises from Qantas for you. There are rumblings in the news again. :sad2:

Mia - I'm getting so excited for you. It sounds like a lovely holiday and I hope that you and DH get more date time together than just on a Qantas plane!

And I hope that there are no nasty surprises from Qantas for you. There are rumblings in the news again. :sad2:

I am taking the ostrich approach. Head in the sand. At this point there is nothing I can do... hoping common sense will prevail.

We will definitely get more date time. My mum and dad are great like that:goodvibes. Thanks for popping in. It is great to have others that understand the excitement of good planning.

This has been so joyful to organise, DH just told me that I don't get to plan two holidays a year for a while. He is no fun. I shall enjoy this one as our next one will be about two years away I think. Time for a pool in the backyard says the family...

NO MORE LUNCHBOXES and 17 sleeps

Booked and paid for Fantasmic seating today. We have never seen this before so a liitle excited. Had the nicest CM this morning. All I can think of is Key Lime Pie, :lovestruc.

There were other desserts too, cheesecake, coconut macaroons, but all I remember is Key Lime Pie.

Today is the last full day of school for the girls, they grow so fast. It has been four years since our last Disney visit this week. Last time we took a 8 and 5 year old, this time they will be 12 and 9. It will be fun to see how they react this time. They are certainly excited to go.

Key Lime Pie!!! Make sure you get a picture for me so that I can lick the screen. :thumbsup2

Booked a Holiday Tour to have a seat for the parade plus some extra holiday fun. That is the last of the big puzzle pieces to put in place. :cool1:

I wake up this morning we a smile on my face. I leave in ... wait for it....

9 Sleeps!!!!

In just nine days I will be heading to catch my plane to Honolulu to check out Aulani before heading to DL to meet Santa for Christmas.

We are all so excited. DD9 has decided it is time to start earning some pocket money, she has weeded the garden, helped with dinner and cleaned out cupboards. She has even tried Grandma and Grandpa. :rotfl:

DD12 is solely focused on the shopping and snorkeling.

I have done NO, I repeat NO Christmas shopping :-)scared1:). The malls will have everything I need - oh except the swimming pool that got added to the list last night - SANTA DOES NOT DO SWIMMING POOLS.

Both of my girls still believe in Santa and every year I say surely this will be the last one, so I am going to go with the flow and enjoy the magic while I still can.

P1000077.jpg

P1050295.jpg

Our first morning in DL we will have breakfast with Goofy at his kitchen as is the family tradition to get us ready for a day of fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter