Mediterranean Magic September 9th, 2017

Hi, We're looking forward to our first trip on the Magic, although lots of cruises on the Wonder, so I don't think we'll have too much trouble finding our way around. The week prior we'll also spend in Europe including a couple days at Disneyland Paris and then high speed rail to Barcelona.

I just booked this, as well (just myself), and added the Adventures by Disney-Mediterranean Magic. The Disney Magic has really been improved since the Dry Dock, and they also have added Tangled, The Musical. You have to try the Aqua Dunk. I am really looking forward th heading back to Europe after 30 years!

I just booked this, as well (just myself), and added the Adventures by Disney-Mediterranean Magic. The Disney Magic has really been improved since the Dry Dock, and they also have added Tangled, The Musical. You have to try the Aqua Dunk. I am really looking forward th heading back to Europe after 30 years!
Hi!! We booked this cruise and the ABD part as well! We are Jeff, Heather, & Reese (who will be 14 at cruise time! gah!). Excited to meet a fellow ABDer! Have you done ABDs before?

After not bothering initially with DCL pricing this year and disregarding the 10 night Med, we've jumped on board this cruise which I feel is pretty reasonably priced.

We spent three weeks on the Magic touring Norway and Iceland in 2015 so it will be nice to visit her again.

We are Doug & Rob (skierrob will post on here eventually) Where do you even find info on ABD? Their website only lists 2016 information. Only curious. We most likely will plan independently shore excursions. I can't believe I doing things like looking at rail schedules a year+ out.

Hello all! This will be my son and I's first DC! Super excited! What are your plans for excursions? Signing up through Disney or finding your own tours?

Hello - just booked today. Very excited - our second DC. We are coming from Australia and plan to do some exploring after the cruise.

Hubby and I are booked! Celebrating my 50th birthday! Our two best friends are joining us, too, and they are booked. My brother, his wife and DD may be joining us, as well as two new friends we met on the Panama Canal cruise last year.

Hello all! This will be my son and I's first DC! Super excited! What are your plans for excursions? Signing up through Disney or finding your own tours?

We will be touring on our own in all ports, taking the trains into the city.

We will be touring on our own in all ports, taking the trains into the city.
That is what I was thinking we may do as well. I am happy I have over a year to plan! I am overwhelmed with the amount of things there are to do.

My very first cruise! I need advice:) Should I book my airfare through Disney?

Unless you're flying in on Sept 9th you can probably do better on price and schedule on your own. If you're flying in the day we depart, Disney will hold the ship if you're arriving late on Disney arranged airfare (up to a point). This may be worth a surcharge for piece of mind.

Unless you're flying in on Sept 9th you can probably do better on price and schedule on your own. If you're flying in the day we depart, Disney will hold the ship if you're arriving late on Disney arranged airfare (up to a point). This may be worth a surcharge for piece of mind.
Thank you! My sister and I might not be able to fly out until the 9th, so the Disney airfare might be best. Hopefully it won't be too costly!

Last edited:
London "Harry Potter and the Cursed Child" tickets on Sunday, September 3rd purchased. I guess it's turning into a real vacation now.

Hmmm... now you've got me interested in looking at tickets! Too bad they are sold out right now... Based on the website looks like it is worth checking back every now and then.

Just booked today, our first Disney Cruise and first time to Europe. We (husband and I)are very excited about this trip. I look forward to all the advise I'll be getting here. First question, trip insurance through Disney, or should I look elsewhere?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter