Meat & potato restaurants

Liberty Tree Tavern and Le Cellier are the first two that come to mind.

Whispering Canyon Cafe at the Wilderness lodge has an amazing all you can eat skillet that is basically just meat and potatoes and lots of it! I absolutely love the place and is really great especially when you are really hungry for a filling meal.

Can't wait for our trip in August to have it again!

Aby

We are BIG meat and Potatoes eaters! Our favorites at WDW are: Hoop Dee Doo, Whispering Canyon, and 50's Prime Time and love Mama Melrose. Boma is also a great place.

We are from the Midwest and we are not in the majority loving Le Cellier. I can grill a better steak. The potatoes are horrible and I either need a salad or steamed veggies if it is costing so much. Way overpriced for what you get.

Happy planning!

I know I'm in the minority but the Coral Reef had great steak with mashed potatoes. The mashed potatoes were delicious. It was a simple meal (nothing special per say with/on it) but was very good steak for a one credit restaurant. The chocolate wave, rolls, service, and atmosphere were great too :)

If you look at the menus, you'll see that many restaurants have a steak and a chicken dish and some sort of potato. Even ABC Commissary has a steak on the CS menu. Do ribs count? There's plenty of those around too.

The best rib-sticking meat and potatoes meal is Trail's End buffet. Ribs, fried chicken, grilled chicken, roast beef or pork, mashed potatoes, green beans, mac and cheese, pizza. Basic food, cheapest buffet on property and always tasty and delish. Dessert is hot fruit cobbler, soft serve ice cream, cookies, chocolate cake.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter