• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MDE not working?

Of course I'm panicking because my ADRs are tomorrow and I was trying to scope out how things are looking! Aaaah!

Dining reservations has been down almost all day today. The rest of MDE and the website has been up and down. Right now when I go to the website, I just get a message that the site is undergoing maintenance, but I can still book a vacation and buy tickets, but when the box comes up to do that, that part isn't even working.

I had trouble several times yesterday. Today has been a total bust. Sometimes I can sign in, but then everything just goes blank. I am now getting the "site maintenance in progress" message.
Glad to know I'm not alone.

What do you do if this happens the day you are supposed to set up fast passes? Can you call those in?

I have been trying all day to finalize everything for my trip next week.
I wanted to change a few things around for both fast passes & dining since I got confirmed for Chew taping tickets this morning.
So frustrating not being able to get it done.
Glad they finally got a message up that it is down for maintenence. Kept getting stitch page and just broken links.

I'm getting "Internal Server Error - Read" and "The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request."

It's been down for hours! All afternoon. Jeez, wonder when it's going to be fixed. Must be some major problems or it wouldn't be down this long...

There was a notification on the app that service may be intermittent. It's a known issue that they have been working to remedy

Haven't been able to get on at all. I've been trying to buy party tickets since lunchtime. So frustrating.

Website is noting that it's down for maintenance. But of course you can still purchase tickets and book vacation packages (which you actually can't - I tried for fun).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter