MDE - anyone else having issues?

tkbbmom

Mouseketeer
A week ago I called Disney regarding my MDE showing our family members having multiple 10 day ph and more tickets for our stay. I was finally transferred to someone in IT and after awhile she said she could get it straightened out but would leave a not and it would be fixed the next morning. She told me w/ the glitch it was showing a problem on the ressie and we wouldn't be able to do on-line check in either.

So, I've checked every day and it still hasn't been corrected. Today it now shows us having multiple ressies at the same resort -- it looks like instead of 2 rooms we have 6 room reservations in addition to 15 sets of 10 day ph and more tickets for our family of 5. Most of our ADR's are there, but a few aren't showing up.

When I called Disney back the customer service person laughed and told me at least I'd have plenty of fast passes bec it was based upon how many people showed on the account for tickets:lmao: But, seriously, how long will this take to get correct.

I've had issues too.

I bought tickets from UT and linked them for myself, DH, and my parents. When I went back to check, no tickets. I called IT and they said no tickets were linked. So I began the process again and an error message said the tickets were already linked to an account.

I called back.

This time, IT said the tickets were linked, but to the Magic Bands.

Magic Bands? Did somebody say something about Magic Bands?? So apparently something odd happened and now we have magic bands and IT is fixing the problem and we'll choose Fast passes when I get an email.

And good thing I checked back, cause we only had 4 more days to customize our magic bands! :cool2:

Sorry to hear you're having issues. We had issues all along with our park tickets from the moment I booked them until we arrived. We had park hopper showing online (not mobile) through MDE website but it wasn't showing up anywhere else and we were denied access to the parks. Unfortunately, we didn't discover the problem until we were denied park hopper access. It took us half a day to get it corrected. There are definitely issues with MDE and some database somewhere isn't communicating properly or something. It is very frustrating.

Here is my post about a similar MDE technical issue: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3172642

My advice is to keep on them so it's all fixed BEFORE you arrive. Also, keep copies (even SCREENSHOTS) of your reservation and info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter