Maybe its just not meant to be!

dbs1228

DIS Veteran
Getting very frustrated trying to spend money:confused: I have had 2 BWV go to ROFR and taken since March 5th another seller decided to up their price after I offered full asking so I walked away.

Now I find a contract my UY, 2012 points and all going forward, and the perfect size contract we were looking for. We made an offer last week, offer accepted, sent off contract and deposit called broker last night and was told the sellers have yet to return their contract :confused3. Broker had to fax the contracts to seller since the sellers were having computer issues. Sellers said they would fax back the next day this was a week ago! Broker has tried to call - mail box is full, emailed 3 or 4 times now - no reply!:headache: not sure what to think - I am hoping they are on vacation or something and did try to fax back the contract to the broker not realizing it did not go through! This is one scenario the broker suggested.

Wish me luck - I really seem to need it!:scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter