May Exercise Challenge End Results - 43,544 Minutes!!!

I've been away too long. Please put me down for 500 minutes.

Thanks for running this challenge.

OK everyone! Tomorrow is Day #1! Let's start out strong! I want to see lots of red on the totals page by the end of the month!

I should have everyone updated, if I have something messed up, please let me know! :teeth:

Thanks for hosting the challenge this month. Please sign me up for another 1000!

Laurie

Thanks for hosting this! Please put me down for 1,000 min this month.

Okay, I'm in! I know I'll have about 200 minutes from the Minnie 15K and another 75 from the 5 mile event I have Memorial Day weekend, so I am hoping to do 1100 this month!
Thanks for running the challenge, Amy!

Please put me down for 1000... I need to get my butt movin' and groovin' :thumbsup2

OK, I've got everyone signed up. Let's get moving!! :cool1: :thumbsup2 :cheer2: :banana: :Pinkbounc :woohoo: :yay:

I am up for the challange! :cool1:
Put me in for 800 minutes.

Okay...so I have fallen off the exercise wagon and it is time to get back on....so please put me down for 1000 minutes....I know I can do this....

Thanks Amy for doing it this month!!!

Started off the month right - 30 minutes walking at lunch today. I stopped in Walgreen's to get some mailing supplies I needed, and didn't even go near the candy aisle. Victory! :thumbsup2

30/1200 :sunny:

lovinaz said:
OK, I've got everyone signed up. Let's get moving!! :cool1: :thumbsup2 :cheer2: :banana: :Pinkbounc :woohoo: :yay:

Ok I think count me in for 500 minutes. If it's not too late that is!

Going to start off slow, esp with leaving the country for two weeks towards the end of the month. I'll be doing plenty of exercise (going on a serve trip to work on a ship) but won't have any internet access til I get home.

I did 30 this morning.

30/500

Put me down for 600 please. I have a VERY busy month this month and don't want to overshoot myself. Hopefully I'll get more than that in.

Thanks Amy!

Hello. Let's go for 600 (I'm sure I made my minutes last month if I count all the walking and pushing the stroller I did at WDW last week!).

Off & moving. Today a total of 92 min - ab ripper (7), Step trainer(13), TM(22) and weights 50. FINALLY made it to the gym!!!

Off to a pretty good start this month--35 minutes on the treadmill (alternated walking and very slow jogging 4 minutes/1 minute for 2.2 miles). Then, DH & I did the 2 mile WATP. I got 65 minutes in today--65/1000! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter