May 7th, 2017 - 6-Night Repo Cruise from San Juan to Port Canaveral

Hi all,
Did anyone notice a port change for this cruise? I swear there was a stop on Day 4 at St. Thomas and now I see a stop at Tortola. Just wondering.

I booked the cruise on the day the itinerary was released. The day 4 stop has always been Tortola.

Joining in...we will be sailing on our second DCL and second on board Disney Magic! This time we are bringing another family with us! Interested in the fish extender program that I heard about onboard our previous cruise. Any info and or groups to be added to would be appreciated. Email Claudia.j.garner@gmail.com

Hi all! Just placed a deposit on this cruise. We are so excited. Myself and Husband and two boys (10 and 7). This will be our second cruise. First was in 2011 so the kids don't really remember much. And I don't remember much relaxation that cruise as they were 2 and 4 at the time. Unfortunately I am not on FB anymore and it doesn't look like much action here. Has anyone booked any excursions?

Hi everyone! My name is Katie and we just booked this cruise! It will be our very first Disney Cruise and I am beyond excited. I am traveling with my husband and two kids (3 and 5). I am a Disney World Pro but I know nothing about the Cruise line so I am going to have a million questions for the veterans.

Did I read that there was a facebook group? Could I join? Thanks so much!! (my facebook email is ktghill@gmail.com)

Hi guys, I just found out we are going on this cruise. It was supposed to be a Christmas gift from my husband but he just couldn't wait until Christmas to tell me! We will wait to surprise the kids on Christmas morning. They're 4 and 2. By the time of the cruise they will be 5 and 2 weeks away from 3 years old. I wanted to wait until after my sons birthday so he could go to the kids club instead of the nursery but we got such a good deal with a GTY cabin and get to spend a few days in SAN Juan so that's a great trade off. We've been on 2 cruises before so this will be our 3rd. We've done the Bahamas on the dream, and western Caribbean on the fantasy but I am so excited for this cruise!

Hello, We are taking our 1st Disney Cruise and are very excited. We want to "fit in" please let me know how you all sail. I am seeing FI, meeting others etc. TIA

I am interested in the Fish Extender or magnet exchange, can some one please let me know who to contact. TIA

We could do our own fish extender here and/or a magnet exchange if people don't want to join the one on the other site. Double the fun if people join both.
I have been asking about the FE with no response yet. I am new to this and would love to join in. Please let me know.

I have been asking about the FE with no response yet. I am new to this and would love to join in. Please let me know.

Hi! People decided not to do a FE sign up here. Or any other sort of group activity. It's still fun to meet people on these boards but you may have to look elsewhere to find an FE sign up.

Hi all sorry i've been off the boards for a while. going through a lot right now. Please PM or post your email address and well add you to the fb group for this cruise-and that's where you can sign up for fe and stuff.

We are booked on this cruise # 10 DCL Cruise for Us myself and DH.
Wondering what people are thinking in RE: to Shore Excursions?
See ya real soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter